Mixquaza (Leadquaza Edit)

Grammar-Prose Check 2/2:
additions in bold
removals in red
comments in green
<p>In addition to being a great wallbreaker, MixQuaza can also function as a very effective attacking lead that beats some of the most common leads in the metagame. Leads such as Deoxys, Deoxys-S, and Mew, and Deoxys [changed the order because it sounded a bit confusing; this way, you differentiate between Deoxys and Deoxys-S] are only able to set up one layer of Spikes or Stealth Rock before being picked off by ExtremeSpeed. This puts you in an excellent position, with one of the opponent's Pokemon KOed and you having a high HP MixQuaza. Groudon and Dialga leads are risky match-ups, but they either either they forfeit the ability to set up Stealth Rock to KO Rayquaza or they set it up and faint. Choice Scarf Shaymin-S leads will attempt to use Air Slash or Hidden Power Ice against Rayquaza, so switching to a teammate that can sponge these attacks, such as a Steel-type or Blissey, is recommended. Kyogre and Darkrai are huge problems for lead Rayquaza and need special care. Darkrai can put Rayquaza to sleep while only suffering only an ExtremeSpeed in return. Having a Sleep Talker on your team can remedy this situation substantially. Kyogre, [space] on the other hand, possesses two common lead sets that both need different responses. Standard Thunder Wave Kyogre lead will take substantial damage before going down, but Choice Scarf Kyogre lead will take Rayquaza out without trouble issue.</p>

<p>[no space]Some other options are worth considering when using MixQuaza in the lead slot. The most common deviation is running a Focus Sash over Life Orb. By doing so, Rayquaza is able to beat Dialga, Groudon, Leftovers Kyogre, and opposing lead Life Orb MixQuaza 100% of the time in exchange for less overall power. Lum Berry can also be used to take status from Darkrai, and Thunder Wave Kyogre, Groudon, and Dialga.</p>
Nice analysis, I made it a bit more concise and cleaned it up overall. After my edits are implemented, I'll stamp this and you can PM a mod to have this uploaded. Nice job!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)