Eelektross @ Assault Vest
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Dragon Claw
- U-turn
- Thunder Punch
- Knock Off

Welcome to Smogon! I apologize if my post comes off as rude, but I’m not sure how to word it.

On Raichu, replace focus blast with Grass Knot or Surf to blast ground types.

Firstly, you have the wrong prefix. This should be SM Monotype. Secondly, you have no descriptions. You must describe each Pokemon. Your thread will get locked.

Next, Elektross is bad, thus run my boy Tapu Koko, with the standard special attacking set. It also sets terrains, to set up for Raichu.

Also, Heliolisk is bad too, or at least outclassed. This is a team where either Golem or Magnezone (Specs) would do well, providing powerful nukes.

Electivire is a decent physical Pokemon for electric, experiment with it.

There is a stereotypical team composure for electric, which your team doesn’t do very well. Don’t get me wrong, not all teams have to be the same, but you are passing up good options to check other threats in the meta. Keep in mind, this is competitive Pokemon. I suggest studying a sample team or going to the monotype chat for more info.

I hope you have a good Smogon career, and see you on the ladder!

Last edited:

IronBullet

Astronomy Domine
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Welcome to Smogon! I'm locking your RMT for the time being as the forum rules require that you provide in-depth descriptions for each Pokemon to explain their roles. Please read the rules carefully and take a look at Team Showcase to see the level of detail we require. PM me with updated descriptions and I'll be happy to unlock this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)