Mono Tournament III - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

HBK

Subtlety is my middle name
VM'ed him on forums and PM'ed him on IRC last night but Bluewind did not respond at all.

McMeghan

Dreamcatcher
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis the 5th Smogon Classic Winneris the Smogon Tour Season 14 Championis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
Big Chungus Winner
Won against TalkingLion, even with his matchup, he had one mon close to break me, but he didn't do the right move while he was sleeping.

Gg.

i already confirmed my type and i think my opponent did as well since he pmed me to battle on irc v_v underline us you fool

Been looking for my opponent at night at the server for the last few days (he said he's on there at night) with no luck. He also hasn't been online since the 23rd.
Hoping to get this done soon despite this.

Vinc2612

The V stands for VGC
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Advantage of type, should lose because one of his Pokemon blocked me, but I spammed this counter and haxxed it finally, so I won.

GG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)