Monocolor Face-Off Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I pmed Pink yesterday and now response =/

Tuesday he hadn't even bred his team..

I'm not sure if this battle is getting done...

Deztroya vs TDS= Deztroya
GG man i know ther hax i got were gay and i think thats why i won but its all part of the game right

If by the deadline The Lost One and I are unable to battle, well, that sucks. He's currently unresponsive, still trying to reply my message which was sent around 20 minutes ago. I also need to go in half an hour.

i couldn't get my team made in time, but asiankid123 has made no attempt to communicate.( i planned on doing it when i finished, but i haven't) what happens now? both out?

my opponent, Magik0722, has not signed in for the past 2 days. we were supposed to battle yesterday.

Dragon, My defence is simply i could not find you on the wifi forums anywhere so i had no means of knowing your whereabouts. I accept any outcome this time but next time please be more active

EDIT: nevermind

Dragon, My defence is simply i could not find you on the wifi forums anywhere so i had no means of knowing your whereabouts. I accept any outcome this time but next time please be more active

EDIT: nevermind
i have been active every day, but yea, i still don't have my team yet, so go ahead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)