Monocolor Face-Off Round 3

Sorry I've been busy with other things and forgot about this. I might have to drop out from this tournament but if there are no subs I guess I'll keep playing.

Folks need to do their battles, this is getting tedious and boring. The deadline has been extended to a week now, a week which should have been spent battling for a new round.

I know it's not Alakapimp's fault. Let's try to do better next round yes? :(

Going off Erodent's post, I'm looking forward to summer giving rise to a lot more tournament activity and better participation.

If I were Alakapimp I might consider postponing this during finals weeks so that it doesn't come down to flips for every other battle. Then again, if I were Alakapimp I would have a fancy VGC Regional Champion plaque, so what do I know.

Alaka

formerly Alakapimp
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Going off Erodent's post, I'm looking forward to summer giving rise to a lot more tournament activity and better participation.

If I were Alakapimp I might consider postponing this during finals weeks so that it doesn't come down to flips for every other battle. Then again, if I were Alakapimp I would have a fancy VGC Regional Champion plaque, so what do I know.
this, the last finals i know of are this weekend, so im gonna put up a new round on friday after getting the last couple results and we can finish up

lol btw, it is shiny

Alaka

formerly Alakapimp
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
they didn't i flipped the match and edited the thread a while ago, lol also there is what erodent posted

yeah erodent, and then there was some confusion created by goodbar, I pm'ed him again, if i cant play him today, then i cant play him tomorrow :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)