Monocolor Face-Off Round 4

Alaka

formerly Alakapimp
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Approved by Sonius
Monocolor Face-Off

Monocolor Face-Off, Red vs Blue, Orange vs Green, Purple vs Yellow, who will win, a mystery for sure. But put in your attempt, and maybe it'll be your gold, silver or pink team that comes out victorious.

Deadlines are always Friday 6 EST, for each round

Teams do not need to be submitted this round, if you change your team use something from the lists or ask me about Nu's

Usage Stats from Round 1 [Click]
List of colors certain pokemon are good for [Click]
List of pokes by color [Click]
No NU's are listed if you want to use one ask me

Rules

1. 5 pokemon of one color, 1 wildcard
2. Shiny pokemon count, but only if the pokemon you are actually using is shiny
3. Since the the similarity of colors can be subjective, teams will be submitted to me through pm, I'm not entering so I can be impartial
4. NO WEATHER, therefore tyranitar, hippowdon, and abamasnow are banned
5. It is ou, current list as of posting of the sign up thread, and no manaphy
6. in case you missed it NO WEATHER
7. Rounds will go from one friday till the next, with single elimination
8. To enter you must have 200 posts, and I reserve the right to refuse entries STILL LOOKING FOR SUBS
9. No item clause, Yes evasion, sleep, hax item, ohko and species clause
10. NO POKESAV
11. 6v6, Single forced 100 battles
12. Changing of teams between rounds is allowed
13. Starting in the semifinals battles will be best two out of three, different teams will be allowed for each battle

Prizes
1st - Pick of five pokemon from me or alakahoe
2nd - Pick of four pokemon from me or alakahoe
3rd/4th - Pick of two pokemon from me or alakahoe

Other than that I'll be accepting donations of prizes

Donated Prizes that'll will be assigned to places later:
Equinox's Relaxed Nidoqueen
Lightsabre's Shiny Ninetales
Deztroya's Jolly Zangoose
Destroyer's Shiny Uxie, Shiny Ludicolo, Credit
LightningFusion's Bold Cressilia, Zapdos, Hex-Flawless Ditto

Special Thanks

Destroyer for helping with the rules
Pablo for doing matchups....
Alakahoe for the banner
And all the people who helped me decide on monocolor

Alaka

formerly Alakapimp
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Matchups

1. thetorsoboy v Jigo

2. Adamco13 v Erodent

Loser's Bracket

1. Lightning Fusion v Bye

2. Age of Kings v Krabs93

3. NC v Tri-DarkSouls

4. Deztroya v EueueQ

5. Tom Nook v Invictus

6. Conal v Raistmagic

Subs

hey Alakapimp, just so you know, ttb posted this in the SBP thread a few days ago

Hey, all. I apologize. I'm having a lot of family issues and I do now have a medical condition that's keeping me from being on Smogon/IRC and such. So I cannot continue this SBP.

If someone else could, you could probably use your thread to update or a post in this thread.

Again, I apologize, and yes, this means I must drop out. I will give a credit to all of course, but I probably won't be on Smogon for a while.

Sorry all.
so I'm not sure if he'll be able to battle. I did PM him about the situation, though.

EDIT: got it all worked out =]

Hi, Adamco PM'd me, I hope he logs on within the next 3 hours or so as I'm in another country and Wifi access is limited.

Hey, I'm going to need until tomorrow to finish my battle, I have finals, and tomorrow is my last one, is that alright?

Spotting this before pm!

got some trades to do before hand

Edit: confirming an extremely tight 6-0 defeat lol

Raistmagic you wiped the floor with me

gg AOK it would had been quicker if that crit didn't happen at the beginning but i guess my lucky crit at the end made it up. That was a long thriller. i win barely

Erodent and I aren't connecting and its neither of our faults we just have conflicting time zones. We might need and extension of time if thats OK with you.

Erodent and I aren't connecting and its neither of our faults we just have conflicting time zones. We might need and extension of time if thats OK with you.
Right, and I'm out of town, so Wifi is very limited. I will be back on Monday though but if extensions are disallowed then flip a coin if you must.

I hope ttb logs on soon so our battle won't be decided by a coin flip =/

he hasn't logged on in the past 4 days =/

I dramatically Hax'd Adamco yet again, but I won. Most of the matches I won throughout this tournament were luck-based, so I have reason to believe that according to the law of averages I will lose the upcoming matches.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)