Monocolor Face-Off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alaka

formerly Alakapimp
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
thanks pablo, i had no idea ?_?

one last question, are the rotom forms allowed?
no

hi, is it too late for me to be a sub or something?

and isnt Heatran red and not brown?
actually, there is one spot left so you don't even have to be a sub, and lots of people have said that about heatran, ill take another look at it

@conal - I don't want people quitting which is the point of that rule, so im going to give the last spot to jigo, but i'll put you as a sub

EDIT: on heatran, yeah i looked at it again, its really not red, shiny is red so you can rng trick it or use brown if you want heatran, or gray, but im not allowing heatran into red

hey alakapimp. I've just realized that I have a vacation when this is guaranteed to still be going, so I'm going to be forced to pull out, I wasn't thinking about it when I signed up, and I'll give another prize if you want, but I can't participate

Alaka

formerly Alakapimp
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
hey alakapimp. I've just realized that I have a vacation when this is guaranteed to still be going, so I'm going to be forced to pull out, I wasn't thinking about it when I signed up, and I'll give another prize if you want, but I can't participate
aww, thats too bad, when is it

I'll sign up to be a sub.
alright looks like we may need them

16 HOURS TILL DEADLINE

Alaka, 14 more people need to submit their teams.
If there's not many people by 4PM, are you gonna extend the submission date?

Now that there are refrence lists, why should people have to PM you their teams anyways? This way you could participate as well, and if there any disputes, just check the list! People could simply consult you or someone else assigned to do so, in case there was a controversy in a match, but I don't think it's necessary to PM teams now anyways, as well you not being able to play in your tourney.

I'm PMing you anyway right now, but those are just my thoughts.

I also have vacation this week so my DS access will be very limited, but I'm looking forward to the matchups.

so i think i have my team set, though i haven't had any time to test it, so this should be interesting. =x

i don't want to submit my team if you end up competing Pimp, so please reply to Pablo so i'll know one way or another. ;)

Alaka

formerly Alakapimp
Alaka, 14 more people need to submit their teams.
If there's not many people by 4PM, are you gonna extend the submission date?
yes, i don't have enough subs, so it will be extended, hopefully just for four hours

Now that there are refrence lists, why should people have to PM you their teams anyways? This way you could participate as well, and if there any disputes, just check the list! People could simply consult you or someone else assigned to do so, in case there was a controversy in a match, but I don't think it's necessary to PM teams now anyways, as well you not being able to play in your tourney.

I'm PMing you anyway right now, but those are just my thoughts.
well, the idea is good in theory, but i've had to shoot down a poke or two on every team submitted so far, im really more comfortable doing this than having to d/q people when they use shiny flygon cause they think he's blue, or infernape or heatran cause they think they are red

I'll donate my bold cresselia and zapdos for prizes and my hex flawless ditto.
thanks a ton

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)