Abk1997 - Sinnoh
Pink Floyd - Hoenn
Juh - Unova
Night Fallen Wolf - Kalos
Leopard Talon - Hoenn
Organo84 - Unova
Psychomew2 - Kanto

Rules:
Species Clause: A player cannot have two of the same pokémon on its team.
Item Clause: A player cannot have two of the same items on its team.
Sleep Clause
: A player cannot put two or more different opposing Pokémon to sleep using attacks that induce sleep to opposing pokémon.
Evasion Clause: A player cannot increase their Pokémon's evasion stat with a move that specifically increases evasion. Items or indirect boosts, such as abilities, do not break this clause.
OHKO Clause: Players cannot use Horn Drill, Guillotine, Sheer Cold, or Fissure in any of their Pokémon's movesets.
Battle Timeout: If a player exhausts the timer, he/she loses.
No members who are on the Wifi Blacklist in Smogon's Wi-Fi forum may join.
Generation clause: This means you may only use Pokemon that belong to the dex entry of your chosen Gen. For example, a player that has chosen Hoenn cannot have Tyranitar on its team.
Baton Pass Clause: You may only use one Pokemon with Baton Pass per team.
Ubers are banned. For purposes of this tournament, Torrent Greninja and Blaze Blaziken will be allowed. Blazikenite is still banned.
Battles will be at level 50
Single battle format, 6v6.
Format will be single match, double elimination.
You may change teams between each round.
You may not change Generation during the tournament.
Have your FC (friend code) and IGN (in-game name) in your signature.

Post the battle video here in the thread afterwards.

Approved by Mihuzime
Format shamelessly copied from MattaPod 's BoK tournaments​

Last edited:
Note that since I'm coming from Loser's bracket I have to win twice in order to win the tournament. Shad0wblaze only needs to beat me once.
Regardless of who wins a Sinnoh trainer will win yay! Go Sinnoh lol

But seriously, thank you all who joined and completed his matches on time. Thanks for the subs doing their job when asked. Hope you enjoyed the format and the video replays!

GG locoghoul that was certainly an intense match, I can't believe the power of mamoswine with choice band tho.

Sinnoh triumps, just in time for the remakes (am I right)

I definitely loved the double elimination in the tournament tho, at the semifinals I was either going to have a rematch with Psychomew2 or locoghoul

2T9G WWWW WW2S XE2S

Edit: after watching the replay, i saw that the lucario SD'ed, i thought it was over for me when that happened haha.

Last edited:
2stronk indeed. At least one non sinnoh play made the top three. That's cool, right XD. Jk, jk.
Anyways, this was a fun time for me. I enjoy playing the game competitively with interesting limitations. If you ever try something like this again Loco, I'll probably be inclined to check it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)