Monotype BLT (Won by Victorious Victinis)

iLlama

Nothing personal, I protect my people
Rip all the matches I missed

Victorious Victinis vs Ecruteak Eevees
Ubers - czim vs Oberyn - Mono @ > Mono +

Vengeful Vivillons vs Malicious Malamars
Ubers - dusk raimon vs Demontamer - lords don't lose
LC - Anttya vs kushal00 - 420 Yoshiblaze it
DPP - Hamhamhamham vs Trade - 'bout to catch that activity W
CAP - Lerenn vs Shedina - Again, nobody plays CAP
ORAS - Rage.Spam.Quit. vs Jerechyo - [Insert ironic joke about Alliance Ampy here]

Last edited:

dusk raimon

Banned deucer.
ok i know i called activity last time and it was too early, however my opponent has been on since then, but only once for about 20 minutes and i wasn't able to schedule with him as he didnt reply to my pms, also he hasn't replied to my posts on his wall, or to anyone elses for this blt tour in fact, so I'm gonna call activity, cause demontamer may have been once but he didnt attempt to schedule or to play me and as such we have not been able to play

Reactions: 6ti
ok i know i called activity last time and it was too early, however my opponent has been on since then, but only once for about 20 minutes and i wasn't able to schedule with him as he didnt reply to my pms, also he hasn't replied to my posts on his wall, or to anyone elses for this blt tour in fact, so I'm gonna call activity, cause demontamer may have been once but he didnt attempt to schedule or to play me and as such we have not been able to play
At least you waited longer than your last act.. or I should say 'Panic attack'

dusk raimon

Banned deucer.
Claps slowly

Nice one... still it's not over.. cause isn't this BLT 5 rounds? I'm a little confused after watching Czim chat to his opponent in their match...
That's because they were both on 4 points and their teams were guranteed to play each other in the finals

That's because they were both on 4 points and their teams were guranteed to play each other in the finals
Edit- I've missread the intro for weeks lol.. the 5 week period was for the draft XD, its three rounds for teams.. so yeah guess we are in finals...

Last edited:
The Victorious Victinis won against the Ecruteak Eevees 4-1, and the Malicious Malamars tied with the Vengeful Vivillons.
First Place: Victinis: 4 points (won 11 games)
Second Place: Eevees: 4 points (won 9 games)
Tie for 3rd Place: Vivillons: 2 and Malamars: 2 (both won 8 games)

Final playoff round: The Victorious Victinis vs The Ecruteak Eevees!
Clearly Misaka Mikoto Vid Sabella please send me your lineups on smogon or on PS! by saturday, 10/22.

Ubers - czim vs AceOfGames
LC - Moosical vs TheTacoMan
DPP – Ronman5 vs Cheisoul
CAP – Symphonii vs liverisalive
LTM - vlmufa vs MiyoKa
ORAS - Mateeus_1 vs Oberyn

should be fun, go victinis!

Ubers - czim vs AceOfGames
LC - Moosical vs TheTacoMan
DPP – Ronman5 vs Cheisoul
CAP – Symphonii vs liverisalive
LTM - vlmufa vs MiyoKa
ORAS - Mateeus_1 vs Oberyn
Could go either way, giving the edge to the eevees

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)