Side Monotype OM Team Tournament [Won by Waifu Appreciation Support Group]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moosical

big yikes
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Re: extensions - neither of those who asked for extensions got their games done, so they're dead, meaning Super Weenie Hut Jrs take the week 1 win, as they had game advantage.
King Billu vs. Wanka
mbVoid vs. Seager

Um I believe you never gave me a time to play if u look at our latest convo I said time is up to you I never got a response?
Uh, we decided on two possibilities, and you missed both:
http://imgur.com/yrz0a4w
I apologize for missing your latest post, but this coming weekend really isnt good for me and I dont think I can schedule in it, not on a days notice, I would have needed to know sooner.

Uh, we decided on two possibilities, and you missed both:
http://imgur.com/yrz0a4w
I apologize for missing your latest post, but this coming weekend really isnt good for me and I dont think I can schedule in it, not on a days notice, I would have needed to know sooner.
Okay Ima be real and try to keep this lol moment your making clean. For starters you did know sooner...you say you missed my latest message which I understand is possible however the time I sent that message was about an hour after yours that day. On top of that it's been 2 days and you haven't responded to the message but you put an activity post the next day which is plenty of time to look at your feed. Yeah I missed my two original times due to inconveniences but I did tell you it would be a tough week to schedule and I still replied trying to get the battle in within the week. So Ima make a suggestion, if you really can't then we can ask for an extension or because you still need to play your r3 seasonal game and if you win you play me this week for r4 anyway. The best option for you would probably be to play your r3 match and if you manage to win we can play our series and the OM match at one time and if you lose we can pick another time. Now, if you say ur busy this week that means you won't be able to play any of the matches therefore your probably gonna have to take an L and drop(or azelea) ssnl tour or you find a way to get them all done. I'm not taking an activity L for no reason. So make it happen :]

Okay Ima be real and try to keep this lol moment your making clean. For starters you did know sooner...you say you missed my latest message which I understand is possible however the time I sent that message was about an hour after yours that day. On top of that it's been 2 days and you haven't responded to the message but you put an activity post the next day which is plenty of time to look at your feed. Yeah I missed my two original times due to inconveniences but I did tell you it would be a tough week to schedule and I still replied trying to get the battle in within the week. So Ima make a suggestion, if you really can't then we can ask for an extension or because you still need to play your r3 seasonal game and if you win you play me this week for r4 anyway. The best option for you would probably be to play your r3 match and if you manage to win we can play our series and the OM match at one time and if you lose we can pick another time. Now, if you say ur busy this week that means you won't be able to play any of the matches therefore your probably gonna have to take an L and drop(or azelea) ssnl tour or you find a way to get them all done. I'm not taking an activity L for no reason. So make it happen :]
I didn't know sooner. Yes, you did post an hour and a half after mine, but thats 2:00 est; I'm not staying up that late without a reason, and while while I did have some other things that night they were all over and done with by then. Yes, I can check alerts, but thats sorting through 100+ alerts a day just in case someone happened to reply when I have the watched threads tool; I do look, but I'm going to miss things, and that was one of them, so I apologize for that.

I wouldn't mind playing you on an extension if Moosical is willing, but those generally aren't done in team tours and I didnt (and still don't) want it to get coinflipped or dead game because you missed the times. I don't have a clue why you're bringing mono ssnl into this when that isn't exclusive to this weekend, and I honestly dont really understand most of the rambling in the second half of your post, so if that was important to your argument...

Kev

Part of the journey is the end
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Requesting an extension if possible, we both kinda failed at contacting each other to play (my bad, was a pretty busy week). Closest thing is that I tried pm'ing him to play, but he didn't answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)