Monotype Premier League [Congrats Ambitious Altarias!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freeroamer

The greatest story of them all.
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributor
If you didn't expect cteaming to go on in a Monotype tour, I really dont know what to make of you rof(not aimed at any one person) much as I love Monotype there will always be an incredible matchup element and it's only natural that players would seek to take advantage of that to put themselves in the best position before the game has even started, this is still competitive after all. We even have a meta dedicated to cteaming lel o.o

Hype for playing, will probe be sometime later this week coz I'm a john and have stuff to do early this week =]

scpinion

Life > Monotype... unfortunately :)
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
By the way, those of you on teams that have already lost/won this week, but have yet to play your battle, remember you still need to complete your matches!

The tie breaker for playoffs is total number of wins, so the wins you get this week could end up influencing whether or not you play in the post season.

Rumor

when bae sees your sketchers light up
min damage espeed did it in for me. sorry team

edit: ant hax is strong this week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)