Monotype Premier League [Congrats Ambitious Altarias!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

DoW

formally Death on Wings
Tbh I'd love if u did run dEnIsSsS pass because if I remember correctly you choked that win with it during PSPL :p
I woulda beaten Sinclair as well! And I clicked dazzling gleam vs. an alakazam instead of stored power which woulda KO'd ;-;
brb kms

scpinion

Life > Monotype... unfortunately :)
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
scpinion add this to the spreadsheet please?
done.
scpinion do your based monotype stats tell you who to draft
My based monostats have the answers to all life's questions.
Pros/Cons for teams =]

The Salacious Swamperts:
Pros: Manager, scpinion, also starts with an S
THERE ARE NO CONS THIS TEAM IS OBVIOUSLY GONNA WIN CUZ SCP IS KEWL AND MADE THE OP

Let me know what you guys think :D
Nape seems to be on to something here...

InfernapeTropius11

get on my level
So not only is scp amazing and guaranteed to win, the above post proves he is also helpful, based, and clever. The other managers have their work cut out for them. How are they gonna counter this unsuspected threat? How are they gonna compete with scp in terms of popularity and skills? That remains to be seen...

TO BE CONTINUED

Freeroamer

The greatest story of them all.
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributor
I would propose a counter-question, and it would be exactly what has Scp offered you to come out with all of this propoganda trash? Is it a place on a winning team? Because if it is, I'm afraid a Swampert never won a damn thing and that isn't changing anytime soon.

InfernapeTropius11

get on my level
I would propose a counter-question, and it would be exactly what has Scp offered you to come out with all of this propoganda trash? Is it a place on a winning team? Because if it is, I'm afraid a Swampert never won a damn thing and that isn't changing anytime soon.
Nah, I just like doing it :] Also, I did /pick (the 6 managers) and scp won lol and everyone knows that is the most accurate way to pick a winner ;P
Currently accepting bribes to do this for other teams tho hehe
B-but swampert beats Electivire sometimes o3o

DoW

formally Death on Wings
Now I know who to upbid!

Seriously, apart from a couple of positions, I don't have a clue who I'm drafting atm, I plan to make a sort of decision Monday, so you have all weekend to impress me
You see this is where I one-up dm, because I won't even know who to draft on Monday, and probably won't even know who's on my team by the time it's tuesday :P
Devious Diancies HYPE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)