Monotype Premier League [Congrats Ambitious Altarias!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Mawile Girls, it seems you are very late as, the draft for players was weeks ago, April 13th if I remember correctly. Before posting in the thread read the Opening Post is always good.
On another note this round is look very good so far.
Balto vs Arifeen will be good.
Kaiser vs Ilight battle was good.
Oh well thanks for the information and i'll try to go to the next one

Reactions: RZL

Freeroamer

The greatest story of them all.
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributor
CrazyClown94: antty
★Zewwok: Stahp the crits
CrazyClown94: is pika
CrazyClown94: on our team?

CrazyClown94: is zewwok

Good to see you're really selling the team Anttya :p

Only because someone threatened me ;;

#DoublePost, but I'll never be good as DM's triple post :[

I WAS JOKING i'm joking all the time :(...

Also trade is evading me he hasn't been in the monoroom ALL WEEK and when anttya actually decided to /user him he was on a different alt in a different room and when she pmd him he literally logged off 2 seconds later... I would appreciate a inactivity win thanks

Rumor

when bae sees your sketchers light up
activity. pezmango has done nothing to even attempt a battle with me. it's been 6 days still nothing. any attempt i make to try and talk to him/her is ended up with user: Whirl the Pede telling me that she/he needs more time.

Freeroamer

The greatest story of them all.
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributor
OK I don't really like having to claim activity wins because I like games to be played, but I have to back up Rumor's request for an activity win. If we even put aside the fact that Pez has had multiple days to respond to his VM on their wall, remembering that scheduling via Smogon wall was the optimum way of scheduling matches for this tour as described in the OP, he took the time to find Pez online last night knowing he already had grounds for an activity claim. Pez refused to battle him at that time, asking for a game the day after. There were several people in the room at that time who can confirm this was going on, such as Anttya I believe. This was annoying but acceptable, as we finally had a scheduled time. Rumor has been online literally all day whenever I came online, and whenever I came on I asked whether he had played his match, and I always got the same response, that Pez was claiming they weren't ready yet. He has now had to go offline to do things irl having made the maximum effort possible to make his match happen, so I think an activity win is only fair at this point. I'm not sure whether he can accept a sub, because I'm not sure of his availability tomorrow and he's been available literally all week to play this game so making him sub out or play a sub is unfair on his end.

I WAS JOKING i'm joking all the time :(...

Also trade is evading me he hasn't been in the monoroom ALL WEEK and when anttya actually decided to /user him he was on a different alt in a different room and when she pmd him he literally logged off 2 seconds later... I would appreciate a inactivity win thanks
Since nub DM's backing up stuff, I might as well. What CC said has true, when I subbed CC in I've been constantly looking for Trade, but I've never seen him in the room all week. I /usered Trade today and I pmed that account which brought me to an account named Ellicia. (Or something like that, sorry if I misspelled). I /usered them and they were only in the tournaments room. Before I could ask about the match, they have already dced. However, I noticed that he has a totally reversed time zone compared to CC's (+12 hrs) and when I pmed him it was 11 PM for him so I guess it could've been a coincidence. And that explains why they haven't played but the fact they haven't been in the room at all warrants an inactivity win. A coin flip would be fair as well, if I was missing something important.

Um it's kinda rude to assume things without knowing much. I use that account to test for BLT. CC hasn't replied to me by that time, so I didnt even know he wanted to battle yet. And the audicity to ask for the activity win without even scheduling with me, is beyond me.

Let me remind you that I was the one who had to take up the time to start scheduling. Anttya's got it right when it came to the 11PM time though, besides I don't even have anything to win by evading CC. Also i was in the mono channel.

Last edited:

scpinion

Life > Monotype... unfortunately :)
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Just reminder to everyone with these activity decisions that may be coming up...

Smogon is the preferred way to contact your opponents, and contact via VM/wall will be what activity decisions are made from (as was outlined in the OP).

That said, EVERYONE COMPLETE YOUR MATCHES!!! We do not want to have to make activity decisions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)