Project Monotype Teambuilding Workshop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seo.

Nice guys always finish last...
Hi I'm Seo! Throughout my time in Monotype I have noticed that a good chunk of newer players do not know how to effectively team build or have no access to good teams to get started with. In an effort to rectify that, I have joined forces with several experienced Monotype builders to host this team building lab. Here users can post Pokemon sets / cores that they would like us to build a team around and one of us can reply with their team and the team building process we used so the requester can see our thinking processes and get ideas on how to build their own teams in the future. It'd also be nice if users could reply their experiences with the teams, during ladder matches or tournaments, and provide replays of them battling with it.

Rules:
    • Have about a one paragraph description with the set / core you want us to build around and a slight idea of what kind of team you want the end result to be. Also, actually have the set(s) you want us to use in your post. This makes the process of building teams faster for all of us here.
    • Do not post asking us to make use of unviable Pokemon. This is not a competition to see how good we are at team building; this is us trying to educate people on what is good and how to build effective teams. (Think C or above in the viability rankings)
    • Please note that we can choose to ignore requests for extremely generic pokemon and/or cores as well as cores that have already been built around. Be sure to check this post to avoid breaking this rule!
    • Do not flame people for asking for a certain Pokemon or that they can't build one themselves.
    • Each user is allowed one request every 7 days and any user found requesting multiple will have their post deleted and may see further punishment.
    • Any core / pokemon submitted has a 7-day reservation period. If yours is not reserved by that time, it'll be removed for the reservation list, and disregarded (this could be for any reason, i.e. bad sets, the pokemon aren't very viable, ect.)
    • Please remember that these teams are first drafts and as such will not be perfect. Edit them as you please.
    • You are free (and highly encouraged) to suggest and post changes / critiques you've made to already posted teams that you feel improve them.
    • However, you are not allowed to post your own teams here to have us modify them. We're here to build new teams, not modify older ones. If you want your own teams critiqued and modified, post them in the RMT forum, not here.
    • Please do not ask to become a builder, I handpick the list
    • Remember to specify which type (flying, water, ground, etc.) the monotype team will be, if its not blatantly obvious by the members of your team.
    • If you request a team / pokemon / core that is already listed in the OP you'll be blacklisted from requests for 2 weeks. It takes less than a minute to check. It's your job to check, not ours. Don't be lazy.
USM teams start on post #126

Last edited:
+SeoKing: arcanine is nb actually
+SeoKing: like idm as long as its not like a
+SeoKing: specs quick claw poisonium z
+SeoKing: ya

Arcanine @ Leftovers
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 Spe
Impish Nature
- Morning Sun
- Will-O-Wisp
- Burn Up
- Extreme Speed (or anything)

Idea: Bulky Arcanine with will-o for attackers, but with burn up to remove the weak fire typing. Looking for a creative fire build that can utilize defensive Arcanine well.

Here's this Ice core that I'd really like to see a team idea for:

Kyurem-Black @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Teravolt
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- Outrage
- Fusion Bolt
- Ice Beam
- Earth Power

Cloyster @ Waterium Z
Ability: Skill Link
EVs: 104 Atk / 152 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Rock Blast
- Shell Smash
- Hidden Power [Fire] / Icicle Spear

This core is centered around a fast revenge killer and a late-game cleaner in Kyurem-Black and Cloyster respectively. The Kyurem-Black set is pretty self-explanatory, with it being more physically oriented as a means of better dealing with threats like Mega Charizard Y and Choice Scarf Heracross. For the Cloyster, the EV spread is used to guarantee the OHKO against TR Magearna with Hydro Vortex, and a Naive nature is to make sure we can outspeed Choice Scarf Terrakion and Infernape. Hidden Power Fire helps it nail Mega Scizor and Ferrothorn more consistently, but Icicle Spear is another option for a generally strong Ice STAB. I would really like to see an offensive build that utilizes this core effectively.

Last edited:

Seo.

+SeoKing: arcanine is nb actually
+SeoKing: like idm as long as its not like a
+SeoKing: specs quick claw poisonium z
+SeoKing: ya

Arcanine @ Leftovers
Impish Nature
- Morning Sun
- Will-O-Wisp
- Burn Up
- Extreme Speed (or anything)

Idea: Bulky Arcanine with will-o for attackers, but with burn up to remove the weak fire typing. Looking for a creative fire build that can utilize defensive Arcanine well.
Reserved

Harpp

No rain, no flowers.
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus

Feraligatr @ Life Orb
Ability: Sheer Force
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Waterfall
- Ice Punch
- Crunch /Earthquake

Hi,requesting a team built around DD feraligatr(C rank). I would really like to see a water build that utilizes DD feraligatr. Thank you.

Here's this Ice core that I'd really like to see a team idea for:

Naive Nature
- Outrage
- Fusion Bolt
- Ice Beam
- Earth Power

Cloyster @ Waterium Z
Naive Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Rock Blast
- Shell Smash
- Hidden Power [Fire] / Icicle Spear

This core is centered around a fast revenge killer and a late-game cleaner in Kyurem-Black and Cloyster respectively. The Kyurem-Black set is pretty self-explanatory, with it being more physically oriented as a means of better dealing with threats like Mega Charizard Y and Choice Scarf Heracross. For the Cloyster, the EV spread is used to guarantee the OHKO against TR Magearna with Hydro Vortex, and a Naive nature is to make sure we can outspeed Choice Scarf Terrakion and Infernape. Hidden Power Fire helps it nail Mega Scizor and Ferrothorn more consistently, but Icicle Spear is another option for a generally strong Ice STAB. I would really like to see an offensive build that utilizes this core effectively.
Reserved

Dragon team around SubCM Latias.

Latias @ Leftovers
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 248 HP / 216 Def / 44 Spe
Bold Nature
- Calm Mind
- Roost
- Stored Power
- Substitute

A team based around SubCM Latias as the wincon. It could probably work well with Toxic Spikes Dragalge support. Set is probably flexible, as well, if you want to run a different item or another move over Substitute.

iLlama

Nothing personal, I protect my people

Tyke
Latias @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 152 Def / 108 Spe
Bold Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Calm Mind
- Stored Power
- Roost
- Refresh

Latios @ Choice Scarf
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Psyshock
- Draco Meteor
- Defog
- Memento

Garchomp @ Groundium Z
Ability: Rough Skin
EVs: 252 HP / 164 Def / 92 Spe
Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Fire Blast
- Dragon Tail
- Earthquake

Dragalge @ Black Sludge
Ability: Adaptability
EVs: 228 HP / 252 SpA / 28 Spe
Modest Nature
- Toxic Spikes
- Draco Meteor
- Sludge Bomb
- Hidden Power [Fire]

Kyurem-Black @ Life Orb
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Hasty Nature
- Ice Beam
- Fusion Bolt
- Roost
- Substitute

Dragonite @ Choice Band
Ability: Multiscale
Adamant Nature
- Extreme Speed
- Outrage
- Fire Punch
- Superpower

The team is built around contending with the strongest and most widely used types in the current meta while also providing great all around support for Latias to set up. The Latias set itself was adjusted so that it is able to outpace up to max invest, Jolly Buzzwole while still having the rest of the investment going into HP and Defense to maximize its bulk. I ended up swapping out Substitute for Refresh as a response to the good usage that Normal has been receiving as well as the well-known bad matchup that Dragon already has with the type, giving you the ability to 1v1 Chansey and Porygon2, depending on which is carrying Toxic. Running Refresh also takes away your reliance on Choice Band Dragonite's Superpower and allows Latios to run something other than Trick. This also let's you act as a status absorber in case you don't want to risk having Garchomp or Dragalge crippled if the opposing team doesn't end up using a Thunder Wave or Toxic, or if you want Latias to take a Will-O-Wisp.
Latios comes next as speed control, hazard control, and Memento support for Latias to come in and set up, or another Pokémon to come in safely on whatever threat. Draco Meteor and Psyshock are the go to attack options, providing with two solid STAB options for handling opposing threats.
Standard Bulk Chomp is next with Stealth Rock/Fire Blast/Dragon Tail/Earthquake and the normal spread that allows it to outpace max invest base 70s. However, I decided to give it Groundium Z over Rocky Helmet so that it isn't as passive and can pose a legitimate offensive threat. For instance, Tectonic Rage with 0 attack investment OHKOes max HP Magearna, has about an 85% of OHKOing Azumarill after Stealth Rock, and has a reasonable chance of 2HKOing Klefki (with a following Earthquake) with Reflect up after Stealth Rock. It also gives Garchomp a good chance of 2HKOing Clefable (with Earthquake before or after) making Fairy's only reliable defensive check to this Togekiss, Tapu Bulu, or a much less viable, niche option. You could add some minimal investment into Attack as well if you want to raise your chances for 2HKOing Klefki, Clefable, or other threats without significantly reducing Garchomp's bulk.
Dragalge works as your teams general check to Fairy and Grass, while providing some much needed Toxic Spikes support for CM Latias. It also acts as a defensive check to Pokémon like Volcarona, which can be a tad difficult for this team to manage, especially if Stealth Rock isn't up. Draco Meteor and Hidden Power Fire are pretty standard for a powerful STAB to make the best use of Adaptability and good coverage for handling pesky Steel-types, especially Ferrothorn and Skarmory. Lastly I went with Sludge Bomb in order to give the highest chance of poisoning an opposing Pokémon in lieu of the 5 point power drop.
Kyurem-B acts as a devastating mixed wallbreaker with Life Orb Ice Beam and Fusion Bolt, allowing you to completely dismantle common defensive Pokémon and to shred Flying teams. It also acts as a good stallbreaker to support Latias with SubRoost making it a recurring threat throughout a match. Max invest in Special Attack allows you to fully utilize STAB Ice Beam while having a high KO chance on common Zapdos spreads after Stealth Rock.
Dragonite rounds out the team as the best physical wallbreaker you could ask for. The set and spread are standard. "If it ain't broke, don't fix it."

Last edited:

Seo.

Catalystic

Arcanine @ Leftovers
Impish Nature
- Morning Sun
- Will-O-Wisp
- Burn Up
- Extreme Speed

Charizard-Mega-X @ Charizardite X
Ability: Blaze
Jolly Nature
- Flare Blitz
- Dragon Claw
- Earthquake
- Dragon Dance

Torkoal @ Heat Rock
Ability: Drought
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SpA
Bold Nature
- Lava Plume
- Stealth Rock
- Rapid Spin
- Yawn

Volcarona @ Firium Z
Ability: Flame Body
Timid Nature
- Quiver Dance
- Fire Blast
- Bug Buzz
- Giga Drain / Hidden Power [Ground]

Infernape @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Iron Fist
Jolly Nature
- Close Combat
- Flare Blitz
- U-turn
- Stone Edge

Volcanion @ Air Balloon
Ability: Water Absorb
EVs: 248 HP / 252 SpA / 8 SpD
Modest Nature
- Fire Blast
- Steam Eruption
- Hidden Power [Grass] / Solar Beam
- Sludge Wave / Earth Power

So this team was built around Burn Up Arcanine, so lets get into it. Basically a must on every Fire Team is Torkoal, as it provides Stealth Rocks to allow you to get chip damage against opposing teams, and to help your sweepers out. Torkoal also gives your team a Rapid Spinner which is appreciated on Fire Teams since they are generally weak to entry hazards, especially Stealth Rocks as it takes out half of Charizard and Volcaronas health upon entry. Then yawn is to just force your opponent to switch out and Lava Plume is just appreciated STAB to get off damage. Next we have Mega Charizard X, a really good set up sweeper this gen as long as you set up on the right things, after one Dragon Dance Charizard is a force to be reckon with. Dragon Claw, Earthquake and Flare Blitz are all moves to just sweep with and get off damage. Another set-up sweeper that i added on this team is Quiver Dance Volcarona with Firium-Z, like Charizard after one Quiver Dance its really frightening to be up against, Hidden Power Ground can be used instead of Giga Drain for things like Heatran, but if you look at the team we already have Infernape, Charizard and Volcanion that can take care of that, plus your better off running Giga Drain for recovery. Scarf Infernape is really good this gen, Outspeeds many things and is good to not get swept by faster threats like Nihilego. Lastly Balloon Volcanion, since this team is really weak vs ground and it gets access to Water STAB and Grass Coverage. This was really fun to build, i actually liked using Arcanine back in gen 5 and even gen 6 sorta, but i guess as the gens go on its getting less used unfortunately. (Sorry my description is short i wrote this on my phone, so if you want any further explanation just shoot me a pm on ps/discord) but enjoy the team!

I would like to see a bug team around Durant. It can be a great late game sweeper with very nice attack and good speed and not so shoddy defense. It will be interesting to see how the team can support Durant

The set I propose:

Durant @ Darkinium Z
Ability: Hustle
Jolly Nature
- Hone Claws
- Iron Head
- Rock Slide
- Crunch

Don't mind changes with the set. Other moves/items or even completely different sets are perfectly fine with me

I´d like to ask for fighting mono around Pangoro. It can support the team with Knock Offs and break bulky stuff for something like Hawlucha to sweep.

The set would be:

Pangoro @ Choice Band
Ability: Iron Fist
Adamant Nature
- Drain Punch
- Knock Off
- Gunk Shot
- Bullet Punch

Changes with the set or the item are perfectly fine.

Drapion

Drapion @ Choice Band
Ability: Battle Armor
Adamant Nature
- Knock Off
- Earthquake
- Pursuit
- Poison Jab
Hi there, Requesting one mono poison team built around drapion, I would really like to see drapion poison. Any drapion set is fine. Thank you!

Seo.

I would like to see a bug team around Durant. It can be a great late game sweeper with very nice attack and good speed and not so shoddy defense. It will be interesting to see how the team can support Durant

The set I propose:

Durant @ Darkinium Z
Jolly Nature
- Hone Claws
- Iron Head
- Rock Slide
- Crunch

Don't mind changes with the set. Other moves/items or even completely different sets are perfectly fine with me
Reserved

smub

Naive Nature
- Outrage
- Fusion Bolt
- Ice Beam
- Earth Power

Cloyster @ Waterium Z
Naive Nature
- Shell Smash
- Hydro Pump
- Rock Blast
- Hidden Power [Fire]

Ninetales-Alola @ Light Clay
Ability: Snow Warning
Timid Nature
- Aurora Veil
- Blizzard
- Moonblast
- Encore

Sandslash-Alola @ Darkinium Z
Ability: Slush Rush
Jolly Nature
- Rapid Spin
- Swords Dance
- Iron Head
- Night Slash

Piloswine @ Eviolite
Ability: Thick Fat
EVs: 248 HP / 44 Def / 216 SpD
Careful Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Rock Slide
- Toxic

Articuno @ Life Orb
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Hurricane
- Freeze-Dry
- Substitute
- Roost

When I saw the cloyster set it immediately made me think of aurora veil to ease setup. After that I put in sandslash to spin and piloswine for rocks. Then I put in articuno to ease the poison matchup since the main breaker vs that type (kyurem-b) is choice scarf instead of life orb. Looking at the team, it was pretty weak to psychic so I decided to try something cool and use z night slash sandslash, it can guaranteed 0hko slowbro at +2. It is night slash so you can still hit jirachi if needed.

Feraligatr @ Life Orb
Jolly Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Waterfall
- Ice Punch
- Crunch /Earthquake

Hi,requesting a team built around DD feraligatr(C rank). I would really like to see a water build that utilizes DD feraligatr. Thank you.
Reserved

smub

Naive Nature
- Outrage
- Fusion Bolt
- Ice Beam
- Earth Power

Cloyster @ Waterium Z
Naive Nature
- Shell Smash
- Hydro Pump
- Rock Blast
- Hidden Power [Fire]

Timid Nature
- Aurora Veil
- Blizzard
- Moonblast
- Encore

Sandslash-Alola @ Darkinium Z
Ability: Slush Rush
Jolly Nature
- Rapid Spin
- Swords Dance
- Iron Head
- Night Slash

Piloswine @ Eviolite
EVs: 248 HP / 44 Def / 216 SpD
Careful Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Rock Slide
- Toxic

Articuno @ Life Orb
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Hurricane
- Freeze-Dry
- Substitute
- Roost

When I saw the cloyster set it immediately made me think of aurora veil to ease setup. After that I put in sandslash to spin and piloswine for rocks. Then I put in articuno to ease the poison matchup since the main breaker vs that type (kyurem-b) is choice scarf instead of life orb. Looking at the team, it was pretty weak to psychic so I decided to try something cool and use z night slash sandslash, it can guaranteed 0hko slowbro at +2. It is night slash so you can still hit jirachi if needed.
Thanks very much for the team. My favorite part about it was the Life Orb Articuno, since it isn't seen all that much on Ice teams. I did make some noticeable edits to the team to try to improve it. The first one was replacing Piloswine with Mamoswine, since the team needed more of an offensive presence. I didn't really feel like Substitute was working all too well on Articuno, so I replaced it with Hidden Power Fire in order to hit Ferrothorn and Mega Scizor. The next change was rather extreme, and it was changing the Alolan Sandslash set. I felt like Darkinium Z wasn't too broadly effective, and I always felt as though Swords Dance sets needed as much coverage as they could have without being burdened by Rapid Spin. Not to mention the fact that I ended up with 2 Z-Move users and Cloyster's Hydro Vortex could still potentially aid in the Psychic and Ghost matchups the way Black Hole Eclipse did. So I changed the item to Life Orb, replaced Swords Dance with Earthquake, and replaced Night Slash with Leech Life as a means of decent sustain and still being able to hit Psychic-types like Mew and Gothitelle.

Edit: I then went through even further experimenting and went through even more changes. I wanted to try out a Wallbreaking Mamoswine set, so since Articuno wasn't needed to break Poison anymore, I swapped it out to make room for Piloswine again. After that, I decided on Avalugg over Alolan Sandslash since it was capable of forming a nice defensive core with Piloswine. Another change was making room for Freeze Dry over Blizzard on Alolan Ninetales.

And at the end of it all, the team that I felt was more effective looked like this:

Naive Nature
- Outrage
- Fusion Bolt
- Ice Beam
- Earth Power

Cloyster @ Waterium Z
Naive Nature
- Shell Smash
- Hydro Pump
- Rock Blast
- Hidden Power [Fire]

Timid Nature
- Aurora Veil
- Freeze-Dry
- Moonblast
- Encore

Avalugg @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Sturdy
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 Def
Impish Nature
- Avalanche
- Roar
- Recover
- Rapid Spin

Mamoswine @ Life Orb
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Ice Shard
- Icicle Crash
- Knock Off

Piloswine @ Eviolite
EVs: 248 HP / 12 Atk / 248 SpD
Careful Nature
- Earthquake
- Rock Slide
- Stealth Rock
- Roar

And here's a replay against Steel that I managed to get: http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7monotype-596513180

Last edited:

Seo.

Alpha Rabbit

Volcarona @ Firium Z
Ability: Flame Body
Timid Nature
- Quiver Dance
- Fire Blast
- Hidden Power [Ground]
- Giga Drain

Pinsir-Mega @ Pinsirite
Ability: Moxie
Happiness: 0
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Frustration
- Quick Attack
- Swords Dance
- Close Combat

Heracross @ Choice Scarf
Jolly Nature
- Close Combat
- Megahorn
- Stone Edge
- Earthquake

Galvantula @ Focus Sash
Ability: Compound Eyes
Timid Nature
- Thunder
- Sticky Web
- Energy Ball
- Hidden Power [Ice]

Armaldo @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 252 SpD / 8 Spe
Careful Nature
- Stone Edge
- Stealth Rock
- Rapid Spin
- Knock Off

Durant @ Choice Band
Jolly Nature
- Superpower
- Iron Head
- Rock Slide
- Crunch

Hey! nice suggestion :), so basically as u can see this is a pretty standard Bug team, so the explanation may not be as long. The Galvantula is just our Sticky Webs setter allowing Durant to outspeed many things, like Scarf Terrakion. Bug in general is very weak to Stealth Rocks so a rapid spinner in Armaldo is mandatory, and it can also set up Stealth Rocks allowing Durant, Mega Pinsir and Volcaronas roles of sweeping much easier. Heracross is for Speed Control for when Sticky Webs are off the field, and is a really good revenge killer. Volcarona and Mega Pinsir area staple to every Bug team as they can Set up and sweep. If you have any questions or feedback shoot me a pm on PS or on forums, but i hope you enjoy the team!

Last edited:
Hope it isn't too hard, but I would personally love a Sweeper Celesteela-based steel team.

Celesteela @ Flyinium Z / Life Orb
Ability: Beast Boost
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
- Autotomize
- Air Slash
- Fire Blast
- Giga Drain / Earthquake

Alpha-Harpreet

Feraligatr Balance

Feraligatr @ Life Orb
Jolly Nature
- Waterfall
- Dragon Dance
- Ice Punch
- Crunch

Swampert-Mega @ Swampertite
Ability: Damp
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Impish Nature
- Earthquake
- Waterfall
- Stealth Rock
- Roar / Stone Edge

Gyarados @ Flyinium Z
Jolly Nature
- Waterfall
- Taunt
- Bounce
- Dragon Dance

Greninja @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Protean
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- U-turn
- Hydro Pump
- Gunk Shot
- Ice Beam

Lanturn @ Leftovers
Ability: Volt Absorb
EVs: 128 HP / 128 Def / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Scald
- Volt Switch
- Heal Bell
- Toxic

Tentacruel @ Black Sludge
Ability: Liquid Ooze
EVs: 252 HP / 240 SpD / 16 Spe
Timid Nature
- Toxic Spikes
- Scald
- Rapid Spin
- Haze / Acid Spray

Feraligatr is a pretty cool mon but it doesn't really do much differently than Mega Sharpedo and Mega Gyarados would, who do the job better. Regardless, I tried to make it work. The DD set deals with types like Psychic and Flying pretty handily but struggles against pretty much every disadvantage for Water. With that in mind, I added Z Bounce Gyarados w/ Taunt as a Secondary Sweeper as it can find sweeping opportunities where Feraligatr can't such as vs Poison and Flying. Mega Swampert was also added as I haven't really seen it used outside of SS and it's a really good mon as it tanks most neutral Physical moves and can switch into Scarf Kyurem-B which is a huge threat while also hitting hard vs things like Toxapex which pose a problem for Gatr. Scarf Ninja was added for Scarf Bulu, Tapu Koko and pesky Dragons that are extremely hard to set up on and is an all-round good Revenge Killer. Lanturn and Tenta were added as a generally good Defensive core to fall back on while supporting Feraligatr w/ Heal Bell and T Spikes. Toxapex could be used over Tentacruel in theory as a more reliable wall but you lose the ability to get rid of hazards. Beware of Mega Pinsir, it's a threat if it ever sets up and your only way to revenge kill it is with Greninja but that can still die to +2 Quick attack so, you can add Stone Edge on Mega Pert so that you can revenge it if things get nasty (80% of the time lol).

Drapion

Drapion @ Choice Band
Adamant Nature
- Knock Off
- Earthquake
- Pursuit
- Poison Jab
Hi there, Requesting one mono poison team built around drapion, I would really like to see drapion poison. Any drapion set is fine. Thank you!
Reserved

Seo.

Hey guys! Thanks to everyone who requested, we hope you are enjoying your teams but i have a few announcements!

1) We will be opening up teambuilding to anyone as long as no teambuilder has reserved it in 7 days (1 week), so if you see a core that someone requested and no teambuilder has reserved it in one week then you are free to reserve it for yourself to contribute.

2) We will also be opening up the workshop to Monotype OMs (LC, AAA, Ubers, CAP, Doubles) as well as past Gens (XY, BW, DPP), so feel free to request for these now, if no teambuilder has experience with one of these OMs hopefully other people in the community can help after a week of requesting! Just make sure u specify the OM in your post. That being said, the 10 day rule of requesting a core still stands, whether its regular Monotype or an OM.

Other then that, keep up the good work builders and no one feel afraid to request cores that you want to see us build around :) if anyone has any questions shoot me a pm on PS/Smogon/Discord!

Last edited:

iLlama

Nothing personal, I protect my people
Magearna @
Ability: Soul-Heart
EVs:
Nature
- Shift Gear
- Calm Mind
-
-

hi, requesting a fairy team around cm sg mag. literally everything is customizable aside from obviously cm and sg
looking for a build that's fun but can also maintain decent mus vs steel / psn

thanks!
"maintain decent mus vs steel / psn"
>only has two moveslots open
lol help

Reserved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)