Project Monotype Teambuilding Workshop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is one I haven't seen yet --

A dragon type mono-team centered around:

Mega Charizard X

I am playing a special format though though -- I will not be able to use Kyurem and if I use Zygarde I will be unable to have Power Construct as it's ability. Can only have 1 of the Latis.

Charizard-Mega-X @ Charizardite X
Ability: Tough Claws
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature / Jolly
- Dragon Dance
- Flare Blitz
- Dragon Claw
- Roost / Earthquake

Would love to be able to fit one of the new dragons from Alola on the team if possible!

Last edited:

Seo.

Nice guys always finish last...
Here is one I haven't seen yet --

A dragon type mono-team centered around:

Mega Charizard X

I am playing a special format though though -- I will not be able to use Kyurem and if I use Zygarde I will be unable to have Power Construct as it's ability. Can only have 1 of the Latis.

Charizard-Mega-X @ Charizardite X
Ability: Tough Claws
Adamant Nature / Jolly
- Dragon Dance
- Flare Blitz
- Dragon Claw
- Roost / Earthquake

Would love to be able to fit one of the new dragons from Alola on the team if possible!
You can't use Mega Charizard X on dragon because it starts off as a fire/flying type, so unfort we can't build around this

Hey :)
Requesting a Poison monotype team with Scolipede , with the introduction of the saur-toxa-muk core poison has turned into one of the most influential types but scolipede is one Mon that eases up the dragon matchup to a great extent against which poison loses 6 out of 10 times. Ty in advance.this is the set :

Scolipede @ Focus Sash
Ability: Speed Boost
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Megahorn
- Rock Slide
- Earthquake

You can't use Mega Charizard X on dragon because it starts off as a fire/flying type, so unfort we can't build around this
:(

I know it wouldn't work for showdown -- I am wanting to work on a team for VGC for a RL event where we are simulating the game -- find 8 'leaders', challenge them to a game, win and get their badge. Win 8 badges, challenge the Elite 4. Beat the Elite 4 and you can challenge the Champion for right of becoming the Champion.

I got dragon (they want the gyms to be monotype-ish, or at least have a theme). The last 'dragon' gym member included a Gyrados.

I'm not wanting to go that far, but would like to make a monotype using Mega Zard X and would always immediately mega evolve with it whenever it enters battle.

I know it's a little unorthodox, some chat rooms on Showdown pointed me this way. Would anyone be willing to try it?

Kev

Part of the journey is the end
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
When the previous submission gets ignored again :/

But anyway, I'd like to request a Fairy team around Stealth Rock Mega Diancie

Diancie-Mega @ Diancite
Ability: Clear Body
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Hasty Nature
- Diamond Storm
- Moonblast
- Earth Power
- Stealth Rock

Tbh the other 3 moves are completely up to preference, such as Psychic to hit Mega Venusaur or HP Fire to hit Ferrothorn.
Reserving

mushamu

God jihyo
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Former Smogon Metagame Tournament Circuit Champion
hi can I have a ghost team build with Doublade?

Doublade @ Eviolite
Ability: No Guard
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Shadow Sneak
- Sacred Sword
- Iron Head

people say its a really cool mon to use but idk how to use it because its so damn slow and sacks momentum, but it would be nice if someone built me a team with it so that I could gain a more better understanding of why this Pokemon started off in A rank.

Kev

is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
smub

Diancie-Mega @ Diancite
Ability: Magic Bounce
Naive Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Moonblast
- Earth Power
- Diamond Storm

Tapu Koko @ Magnet
Ability: Electric Surge
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Taunt
- Thunderbolt
- U-turn
- Hidden Power [Ice]

Tapu Bulu @ Choice Band
Ability: Grassy Surge
Jolly Nature
- Horn Leech
- Wood Hammer
- Superpower
- Stone Edge

Klefki @ Light Clay
Ability: Prankster
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Bold Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Reflect
- Light Screen
- Foul Play
- Spikes

Azumarill @ Normalium Z
Ability: Huge Power
Adamant Nature
- Belly Drum
- Aqua Jet
- Play Rough
- Knock Off

Clefable @ Babiri Berry
Ability: Magic Guard
EVs: 220 HP / 148 Def / 16 SpA / 108 SpD / 16 Spe
Bold Nature
- Calm Mind
- Fire Blast / Flamethrower
- Stored Power / Moonblast
- Soft-Boiled

Rather standard team with the exception of the Clefable set to make up for Diancie being the Stealth Rock user.

Explanation of sets/members:
-M-Diancie: Set requested.
-Tapu Koko: Taunt Koko helps deal with hazards and can stop or at least put pressure on some frustrating walls.
-Tapu Bulu: Breaks a whole lot of threats with Band and assists M-Diancie with Grassy Terrain.
-Klefki: Hazard and Screens setter that immensely assists the team. I decided to use Foul Play instead of Thunder Wave so that it doesn't get easily set up.
-Azumarill: Completely cleans unprepared teams or late game.
-Clefable: A weird EV spread provided to me by Vodoom. It has enough SpA to handle SpD M-Scizor, enough Speed to deal with Celesteela and it's bulk allows it to deal with things like Sludge Bomb M-Venusaur. The SpD investment also allows it to not be completely countered by Ditto's.

Other options:
-Flamethrower can be run for a more reliable move, but you lose some guaranteed kills.
-Moonblast can be run instead of Stored Power, but makes Clef unable to really pressure Poison teams.

Last edited:

iLlama

Nothing personal, I protect my people
TrulyDevious

Victini @ Firium Z
Ability: Victory Star
Jolly Nature
- V-create
- Bolt Strike
- U-turn
- Flame Charge

Gothitelle @ Colbur Berry
Ability: Shadow Tag
EVs: 248 HP / 252 SpA / 8 Spe
Modest Nature
- Thunder Wave
- Hidden Power [Ground]
- Energy Ball
- Psychic

Latias-Mega @ Latiasite
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 HP / 128 Def / 128 Spe
Bold Nature
- Ice Beam
- Thunderbolt
- Calm Mind
- Roost

Slowbro @ Colbur Berry
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 252 HP / 232 Def / 24 SpD
Bold Nature
- Scald
- Fire Blast
- Thunder Wave
- Slack Off

Jirachi @ Leftovers
Ability: Serene Grace
EVs: 252 HP / 176 SpD / 80 Spe
Careful Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Iron Head
- Thunder Wave
- U-turn

Gardevoir @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Trace
Timid Nature
- Psyshock
- Moonblast
- Focus Blast
- Healing Wish

Working off of the Tini + Goth core you provided, I decided to start off with Mega Latias as the mega evo for the team, giving the team a solid setup sweeper to fall back on and to give some variety beyond the commonly seen Mega Gallade and Mega Gardevoir. Rather than using STAB coverage or Stored Power for fully taking advantage of Calm Mind boosts, I decided upon BoltBeam to be an affective threat against most, if not all teams you'd into. Next I added in Psychic's common Balance core of Slowbro and SpD Jirachi. I decided to put Thunder Wave on both Pokemon since this team has a very low Speed tier collectively, so although Toxic can be handy for breaking some annoying walls, I figured being able to compete with fast teams was more important. Slowbro also acts as another Dark check so that you can really get the most out of Gothitelle's Shadow Tag shenanigans. Lastly I added Choice Scarf Gardevoir as the team's Speed control and one time cleric to support both Victini and Mega Latias with they're setup options. Gardevoir also acts as nice offensive check to weather and especiialy Dark teams, which without something like Band Tini, Mega Gallade, or Mega Gardevoir, this team can struggle with.

TrulyDevious

Victini @ Firium Z
Jolly Nature
- V-create
- Bolt Strike
- U-turn
- Flame Charge

Gothitelle @ Colbur Berry
EVs: 248 HP / 252 SpA / 8 Spe
Modest Nature
- Thunder Wave
- Hidden Power [Ground]
- Energy Ball
- Psychic

Latias-Mega @ Latiasite
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 HP / 128 Def / 128 Spe
Bold Nature
- Ice Beam
- Thunderbolt
- Calm Mind
- Roost

Slowbro @ Colbur Berry
EVs: 252 HP / 232 Def / 24 SpD
Bold Nature
- Scald
- Fire Blast
- Thunder Wave
- Slack Off

Jirachi @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 176 SpD / 80 Spe
Careful Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Iron Head
- Thunder Wave
- U-turn

Gardevoir @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Trace
Timid Nature
- Psyshock
- Moonblast
- Focus Blast
- Healing Wish

Working off of the Tini + Goth core you provided, I decided to start off with Mega Latias as the mega evo for the team, giving the team a solid setup sweeper to fall back on and to give some variety beyond the commonly seen Mega Gallade and Mega Gardevoir. Rather than using STAB coverage or Stored Power for fully taking advantage of Calm Mind boosts, I decided upon BoltBeam to be an affective threat against most, if not all teams you'd into. Next I added in Psychic's common Balance core of Slowbro and SpD Jirachi. I decided to put Thunder Wave on both Pokemon since this team has a very low Speed tier collectively, so although Toxic can be handy for breaking some annoying walls, I figured being able to compete with fast teams was more important. Slowbro also acts as another Dark check so that you can really get the most out of Gothitelle's Shadow Tag shenanigans. Lastly I added Choice Scarf Gardevoir as the team's Speed control and one time cleric to support both Victini and Mega Latias with they're setup options. Gardevoir also acts as nice offensive check to weather and especiialy Dark teams, which without something like Band Tini, Mega Gallade, or Mega Gardevoir, this team can struggle with.
If I may ask, how would you deal with mono-normal? everything is 2HKO by diggersby and you can't break through chansey.

Requesting a Mono Ice AAA team around Snow Warning Froslass:

Froslass @ Light Clay
Ability: Snow Warning
EVs: 248 HP / 8 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Aurora Veil
- Spikes
- Shadow Ball
- Taunt

Taunt can be replaced with a status move like Wisp or Twave. It's just a nice Veil setter that offers more utility rather than offensive presence, would really wanna see a team around it.

hi can I have a ghost team build with Doublade?

Doublade @ Eviolite
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Shadow Sneak
- Sacred Sword
- Iron Head

people say its a really cool mon to use but idk how to use it because its so damn slow and sacks momentum, but it would be nice if someone built me a team with it so that I could gain a more better understanding of why this Pokemon started off in A rank.
Reserved

Seo.

Nice guys always finish last...
Alpha-Harpreet

Gardevoir-Mega @ Gardevoirite
Ability: Pixilate
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpA / 4 SpD
Quiet Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 0 Spe
- Hyper Voice
- Focus Blast
- Psyshock
- Trick Room

Victini @ Choice Band
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpA
Brave Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- V-create
- Bolt Strike
- Blue Flare
- U-turn

Jirachi @ Choice Scarf
Jolly Nature
- Iron Head
- Ice Punch
- Healing Wish
- U-turn

Slowbro @ Colbur Berry
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpA
Relaxed Nature
- Trick Room
- Scald
- Fire Blast
- Slack Off

Meloetta @ Ghostium Z
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpA / 4 SpD
Quiet Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 0 Spe
- Focus Blast
- Shadow Ball
- Psychic
- Trick Room

Gothitelle @ Choice Specs
EVs: 248 HP / 252 SpA / 8 SpD
Modest Nature
- Trick
- Thunderbolt
- Hidden Power [Ground]
- Psychic

Ima edit this in tom after work

im sorry this took a while, been hella busy with work and stuff

Ghost Cream

Doublade @ Eviolite
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Shadow Sneak
- Sacred Sword
- Iron Head

Sableye-Mega @ Sablenite
Ability: Prankster
EVs: 248 HP / 116 Def / 144 SpD
Careful Nature
- Knock Off
- Recover
- Will-O-Wisp
- Protect

Jellicent @ Leftovers
Ability: Water Absorb
EVs: 248 HP / 248 SpD / 12 Spe
Calm Nature
- Scald
- Toxic
- Recover
- Taunt

Gengar @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Cursed Body
Timid Nature
- Shadow Ball
- Sludge Wave
- Focus Blast
- Trick

Marowak-Alola @ Thick Club
Ability: Lightning Rod
EVs: 48 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Def / 204 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Shadow Bone
- Fire Punch
- Earthquake
- Stealth Rock

Mimikyu @ Ghostium Z
Ability: Disguise
Jolly Nature
- Shadow Claw
- Shadow Sneak
- Play Rough
- Swords Dance

The team is pretty much standard Balance Ghost. Mega Sableye and Jellicent form a great defensive core to support Doublade. You can alternatively try to run Toxic or Foul Play over Protect if you think they're more important. As for Jellicent, the 12 Speed allows it to outspeed uninvested Celesteela and Taunt it before it can Leech Seed. Acid Armor is an option over Taunt, though. Gengar is a given being Ghost's best speed control. Destiny Bond can be ran over Trick if you think it would work better. Then I needed the Stealth Rocker, so I put Alolan Marowak on the team. It's running enough speed to creep Skarmory and Mantine, but you can go for a higher creep if you think Mega Venusaur and Azumarill are more important targets. Lastly, Mimikyu is the team's main blanket check and all around great setup sweeper alongside Doublade. Ghostium Z is mainly for nailing Mega Venusaur and Celesteela, but the Fairium Z can also be used if you want to improve the Dark and Dragon matchups. Overall, hope you enjoy the team.

Hey :)
Requesting a Poison monotype team with Scolipede , with the introduction of the saur-toxa-muk core poison has turned into one of the most influential types but scolipede is one Mon that eases up the dragon matchup to a great extent against which poison loses 6 out of 10 times. Ty in advance.this is the set :

Scolipede @ Focus Sash
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Megahorn
- Rock Slide
- Earthquake
Reserved

Shine Drive

Scolipede @ Waterium Z
Jolly Nature
- Aqua Tail
- Swords Dance
- Earthquake
- Megahorn

Venusaur-Mega @ Venusaurite
Ability: Chlorophyll
EVs: 248 HP / 244 Def / 16 Spe
Bold Nature
- Giga Drain
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Leech Seed
- Synthesis

Toxapex @ Black Sludge
Bold Nature
- Scald
- Toxic Spikes
- Recover
- Haze

Crobat @ Black Sludge
Ability: Infiltrator
EVs: 248 HP / 164 Def / 96 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Brave Bird
- Taunt
- Defog
- Roost

Muk-Alola @ Assault Vest
Ability: Poison Touch
EVs: 248 HP / 12 Def / 248 SpD
Sassy Nature
- Poison Jab
- Knock Off
- Pursuit
- Fire Blast

Nihilego @ Air Balloon
Ability: Beast Boost
Timid Nature
- Power Gem
- Thunderbolt
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Stealth Rock

For your Scolipede set, I decided to make it Waterium Z instead of Focus Sash, and I replaced Rock Slide with Aqua Tail. Hydro Vortex is able to nuke threats such as Mega Diancie, Landorus, and Hippowdon specifically at +2. After placing Scolipede on the team, I just put in Poison's standard defensive core of Mega Venusaur+Toxapex+Crobat+Alolan Muk. Mega Venusaur's set is pretty standard, as is Toxapex's. For Crobat, it's running only enough to speed creep Mega Gallade. You can choose to run U-turn over Taunt if you feel that the momentum is more valuable, but Taunt does a great job of preventing hazards for Scolipede. For Alolan Muk, you can choose to run Shadow Sneak over Fire Blast if you prefer the priority, but Fire Blast allows it to hit Ferrothorn and Forretress, as well as get past Sash-Counter Alakazam. Since I got rid of Rock Slide on Scolipede, I needed something to reliably revenge kill Mega Charizard Y while also get up Stealth Rock, and that's when I added Air Balloon Nihilego. It greatly improves the Flying matchup while also offering a 2nd Ground immunity with its Air Balloon. Overall, I hope you enjoy the team!

maroon

free palestine
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Team Rateris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
RMT & Mono Leader
I'd like to see a Fighting team around this hazard stacking core

Cobalion @ Leftovers
Ability: Justified
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Iron Head
- Stealth Rock
- Taunt
- Thunder Wave / Volt Switch

Chesnaught @ Leftovers
Ability: Bulletproof
Impish Nature
- Spikes
- Leech Seed / Synthesis
- Spiky Shield / Synthesis
- Seed Bomb

This hazard stack core can also double as a psuedo-defensive core for Fighting, with Chesnaught being able to switch into Excadrill in sand. A more specially defensive spread can also do nicely in switching into Tapu Kokos that don't carry Dazzling Gleam, as well as taking Kingdra's Surfs better.
Cobalion+Chesnaught Hazards Stack Fighting

Cobalion @ Leftovers
EVs: 168 HP / 88 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Iron Head
- Stealth Rock
- Taunt
- Thunder Wave

Chesnaught @ Leftovers
Ability: Bulletproof
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SpD
Impish Nature
- Spikes
- Leech Seed
- Spiky Shield
- Seed Bomb

Gallade-Mega @ Galladite
Ability: Steadfast
EVs: 248 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Close Combat
- Ice Punch
- Psycho Cut

Keldeo-Resolute @ Choice Specs
Timid Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Secret Sword
- Scald
- Hidden Power [Electric]

Terrakion @ Rockium Z
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Stone Edge
- Rock Polish
- Close Combat

Buzzwole @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Beast Boost
Jolly Nature
- Leech Life
- Thunder Punch
- Ice Punch
- Poison Jab

I started with the hazard stacking core you provided, but switched up a few evs. Cobalion now has 88 attack which allows it to OHKO Mega Gardevoir with Iron Head, the rest was put into bilk and speed. I also opted for Thunder Wave instead of Volt Switch because I decided to use Scarf Buzzwole and Double Dance Terrakion, so this gave the team immediate speed control. Then I added Mega Gallade to the team as the obligatory mega. I decided to go for Double Dance Terrakion, which allows it to become the teams Z move user and setup sweeper. Then I gave Terrakion a Jolly Nature so it would outspeed modest Alolan-Raichu in Terrain after a Rock Polish Boost. Keldeo is the teams only special attacker and a grear wallbreaker. Finally, Buzzwole is the teams Choice Scarf user and the teams bolteam user allowing the team to more easily be able to beat Flying. Poison Jab is so Buzzwole cantake out Fairy types such as Choice Scarf Bulu, Tapu Koko and Azumarill.

Other Option:
You can replace Cobalion with Stealth Rock Infernape so Keldeo is not the only special attacker on the team. Infernape also allows the team to take on pokemon such as Klefki more easily.
Infernape @ Focus Sash
Ability: Blaze
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 168 Atk / 88 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Fire Blast
- Close Combat
-Taunt

Last edited:

Harpp

No rain, no flowers.
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Requesting a Balanced Water Team around Mega Slowbro, Thank you:

Slowbro-Mega @ Slowbronite
Bold Nature
- Calm Mind
- Scald
- Psyshock
- Slack Off

Kev

Alpha-Harpreet

Slowbro-Mega @ Slowbronite
Bold Nature
- Calm Mind
- Slack Off
- Scald
- Psyshock

Lanturn @ Leftovers
Ability: Volt Absorb
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpA / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Toxic
- Heal Bell
- Volt Switch
- Scald

Empoleon @ Leftovers
Ability: Torrent
Bold Nature
- Defog
- Stealth Rock
- Scald
- Roar

Toxapex @ Black Sludge
EVs: 252 HP / 76 Def / 180 SpD
Calm Nature
- Toxic Spikes
- Scald
- Haze
- Recover

Greninja @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Protean
Naive Nature
- Dark Pulse
- Ice Beam
- U-turn
- Gunk Shot

Gyarados @ Flyinium Z
Ability: Moxie
Jolly Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Bounce
- Earthquake
- Waterfall

A slightly edited version of a team I made early gen.

Explanations of sets/members:
- Mega Slowbro: Set provided.
- Lanturn: The Electric immunity chosen for the team. I decided to go with it because Heal Bell makes sure Mega Slowbro doesn't get crippled by Toxic.
- Empoieon: With Lanturn already being on the team, I picked Empoleon to be the Stealth Rock user because it can also function as hazard control.
- Toxapex: Supports the defensive core amazingly. Opted for a SpD set because Mega Slowbro has more than enough Physical bulk. Also, Toxic Spikes provides amazing support to Mega Slowbro.
- Greninja: Choice Scarf helps it take out the very dangerous Bulu-Koko and can deal in a variety of matchups.
- Gyarados: The physical attacker of team. It's just amazing to break a lot of problematic Pokemon for Water teams like Mega Venusaur. Also it provides a very much needed Ground immunity because the lack of Mantine makes the defensive core obliterated by Ground attacks.

Other options:
I guess HP Fire could work on Greninja because you really lack a way of reliably hitting Ferrothorn.

Requesting a Mono Ice AAA team around Snow Warning Froslass:

Froslass @ Light Clay
Timid Nature
- Aurora Veil
- Spikes
- Shadow Ball
- Taunt

Taunt can be replaced with a status move like Wisp or Twave. It's just a nice Veil setter that offers more utility rather than offensive presence, would really wanna see a team around it.
I'll try it

Hi, builders!

I'm requesting a HO Normal team built around Smeargle and Conversion PZ:

Smeargle @ Focus Sash
Ability: Own Tempo
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Timid / Jolly Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Sticky Web
- Spore
- Taunt / Nuzzle / something

Porygon-Z @ Normalium Z
Ability: Adaptability
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Shadow Ball
- Thunderbolt
- Ice Beam
- Conversion

Smeargle's last move is up to the builders. Thanks in advance! Ü

smub

http://pokepast.es/d1934fbc931183dd

Description
Well I started off with the froslass set you wanted to build around. I tested the team a little bit, and never found myself using spikes because of how common magic bounce users usually are, so you can keep or remove that to your liking. Next, I added Ninetales as a strong adaptability attacker. It's stabs are strong and that's all it ever uses, and I gave it focus sash for surprise factor. Next came in mamoswine, I gave it choice band and slush rush so it can be the physical wallbreaker. You could also take out choice band for LO if you want. Next came in kyurem black. Knowing that ice teams are super susceptible to priority, and I needed a way to deal with that, I gave it dazzling to stop things like mach punch, triage, and bullet punch. This proved to be very effective. I also gave it choice specs so it could blow past defensive cores that are prominent, especially in flying teams. Once I had the offensive presence in the team, I knew i didnt want to go the HO route, so I wanted to add a defensive backbone. I added avalugg as the spinner. Testing it out, I could have used many abilities, I tried out magic bounce, magic guard, unaware, and more. But I settled on regenerator with assault vest. A lot of people think that they can get a free special attack off on avalugg, so this is also surprise factor. If you dont like the set, you can also use the magic bounce set which worked fairly well, replacing mirror coat with roar. And lastly I added piloswine for rocks and general hazard spreader. I gave it toxic and body slam, body slam works well on enemies that have magic bounce, or even ones that are faster than kyurem and can threaten it. Anyways hope you like the team, I had fun building it and the team is really adaptable to your playstyle. But I hope the core is strong enough to your liking, good luck!

Let's get some more mono OMs in here!

A Mono AAA Fairy Team around Triage Tapu Bulu.

Tapu Bulu @ Life Orb
Ability: Triage
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Horn Leech
- Swords Dance
- Stone Edge
- Superpower

Requesting a LC Fire team around Poisonium Z Salandit:

Salandit @ Poisonium Z
Ability: Corrosion
Level: 5
EVs: 192 SpA / 36 SpD / 220 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 30 SpA
- Sludge Wave
- Fire Blast
- Hidden Power [Grass]
- Nasty Plot

It hits a slightly higher Speed tier than Houndour, being able to outpace base 17's, which is definitely really nice to have.

Requesting a team focused around my 2 favorite ice types and hail weather. Preferably no legendary usage or only 1.

Ninetales-Alola @ Light Clay
Timid Nature
- Aurora Veil
- Freeze-Dry
- Moonblast
- Hail

Lapras @ Choice Specs
Ability: Water Absorb
EVs: 120 HP / 252 SpA / 136 Spe
Modest Nature
- Freeze-Dry
- Ice Beam
- Hydro Pump
- Surf

Feel free to adjust these 2 pokemon in any way as well, as long as they stay included in the team! Thank you very much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)