Monotype Tour V Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

a fairy

is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Community Leader

Credit to Pkrs | Originally submitted by yoshinite | Yeah I still host tours

So, yeah, this is the Monotype Tournament V! Most of you probably know the rules, but for those of you who don’t, it’s fairly simple: standard XY OU, but with a twist-your whole team must be of one type! I will PM you 3 types (chosen at random). For example, I send Bob this PM, “Here are your 3 types. Choose wisely: Psychic, Fighting, Ground.” You may have double-typings, and your type doesn’t even have to be the primary type, just be one of the types. So, if your type is Psychic, you can have Espeon, Mr. Mime, Slowbro, Latias, Exeggutor, and Metagross, or any other Psychic-type you can think of. You can have different teams every round or the same one; I honestly don't care as long as all of your pokemon are of your type.

RULES:
1: All your Pokemon must be the same type, one of the three I PM you.
--- If you are PMed "Flying / Rock / Grass" you may pick 1, and only 1, of those three, and all the Pokemon on your team must have that type during the battle. You may, however, change your opponent's type through moves like Soak. You may not change the typing of your Pokemon under any circumstances.
2:
Your team MUST be legal on the Smogon OU ladder that is currently in effect as of the beginning of the round your battle was placed.
--- If a ban/unban happens at any point during the tournament, it takes effect as soon as a new round starts. Extensions (Round 1 match, something gets banned, Round 2 starts but a battle is an R1 extension) use the banlist of R1, for example. Rule 1 takes priority in conflicts.
3: You must follow anything not already stated by Rule 2 that is stated in this thread.
--- Don't be an asshole to your fellow participants. This is a game, have fun.
4: Best of 1.
--- One match decides the winner. If you choose to play a Best of 3, I reserve the right to manually decide the winner based on the winner of the first match, and if there are complications, to force a rematch.
5: You must post the types both you and your opponent used in your post. I will not update it otherwise, and will hound you.

Matchups:

FLCL vs Remedy
Ultimathunder vs Brawlfest
Lasagne vs Nozzle
PROBLEMS vs Bedschibaer
majaspic22 vs Cicada
The Shellder Smuggler vs darkie
Raseri vs Frizy
Qwilphish vs Ojama
red97 vs Memoric
vileman vs scorpdestroyer
srk1214 vs Ranger Mike
Yong'seun vs s_aman
Figufgyu vs Soulgazer
shartruce2 vs Sturdynips
Zebraiken vs Alf'
Felony vs Ruppy

Deadine: May 25th

Last edited:
Contacted Felony

Edit: Beat Felony in a gg. He used Ghost, I used Ice (again).

Last edited:
I added it when I edited my post saying I contacted him with the update that I'd won (to avoid double-posting) but he used Ghost and I used Ice.

losed flying vs fairy against Frizy

I was pro and broguht no item inner focus dragonite and 3 move Honchkrow, but I probably losed anyways so gg!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)