Monotype Tournament IV [Round 1]

Status
Not open for further replies.
So we have two days left, and still have very many people left to finish their battles. I realize most of you have posted activity. But if any of you still think you can get this done, PM me and I will consider an extension.

EDIT: This is the list of matchups where neither of the battlers have posted activity nor finished their battles. If I screwed up on any of these, let me know and I will edit the list.

Lairon vs Don Honchkrorleone
Orochibob vs Zephir
reachzero vs iBeAndrez
Morgenstern vs 6A9 Ace Matador
Princess Bri vs Sir
lily vs Nasus
zfs vs Atoni
Myzozoa vs Django
Royalty vs Synth Metal
Nefask vs CBTerrakion
Raseri vs PK Gaming
Hiipfire vs BROStime

I doubt my opponent will show up as he hasn't log in since Feb 11 and his only post was to sign up for this tournament. So I request activity win.

Double01

Hate it or love it the under dog's on top
Ive posted activity and Radli is giving me little to no help at what time he is able to play at.

dragonuser

The only thing I look up to is the sky
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Oh I had forgotten to post here. Go10 and I scheduled a time to play but he never showed up, haven't seen him since.

I actually have posted an activity. I've posted a screenshot where you could see that my opp has only 1 message on Smogon and has not connected since the early beggining of February

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)