Team Monotype Winter Premier Week 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Won vs waszap, apologies for being aids. I do the struggling thing for fun to mess with my buddies or meme on ladder. That wasn't respectable to do vs an opponent in a tournament.
Never again...gg's though

https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7monotype-671165776
So not only do you shame on your “buddies” for not getting drafted despite being a very late selection yourself, but you also pull off stuff like this “for fun”...

:thinking:

Raave

Banned deucer.
I don't really play monotype but I hate to say it, I don't feel comfortable calling out someone in a tier I don't play but Lotus Wincon you are on a deep deep level fucked up. You trash talk your friends when they are gassing you up after getting drafted because they aren't, even when you were shitting yourself over potentially not being drafted. Then you do that - who do you think you are? You are not anything in this community compared to even the person who you stunted on. I said I wasn't comfortable saying this because I'm more irrelevant than you but I'm sure I speak for many others than just myself. Go back to azure or change you fucking dick head

lax

cloutimus maximus
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnuswon the 10th Official Ladder Tournamentis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
RBTT Champion
I don't really play monotype but I hate to say it, I don't feel comfortable calling out someone in a tier I don't play but Lotus Wincon you are on a deep deep level fucked up.

You don't even play this tier man! How do you know about azure or how relevant zap is compared to him LuL
You trash talk your friends when they are gassing you up after getting drafted because they aren't, even when you were shitting yourself over potentially not being drafted. Then you do that - who do you think you are? You are not anything in this community compared to even the person who you stunted on.
I said I wasn't comfortable saying this because I'm more irrelevant than you but I'm sure I speak for many others than just myself. Go back to azure or change you fucking dick head
?????

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)