1. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

Monster we created

Discussion in 'Create-A-Pokémon Project' started by Pombo, May 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pombo

Pombo

Im sorry if this is a wrong thread/place to post, but we created a monster of fucking power!

Synteshys + Dual Stab in Sun + Howl +Growth ( might seem unnusable, but with SolarBlast both Stabed in Sun can be effective) + 180 BP power move wich is boosted in sun + not bad attack = Blockbuster

this will be on of the strongest ever, and i think it will be as uncounterable as Garchomp... i can think anything that can affectively counter it... neither ttar or Heatran, since ttar dies for 1 ( or more, idk cause i dont have calc) Howled BB, and heatran will easily fall for a Hp-Ground... garchomp cant take ice HP, and i think it cant OHKO this defence uber pokemon ( o yeah, it can WoW the chomps face!)

Blissey cant hold Fire Attacks, nether Leechs... the best thing to counter this in my oppinion is Heatproof Zong
  2. Dane

Dane

Spell check, grammar check, and be serious. You aren't going to be running HP [Ground/Ice] (especially when Rock is superior overall), Brick break, Howl, Growth, Synthesis, Will O Wisp, Leech Seed, both STAB attacks, and Sunny Day all on one set. That's 10 attacks, 11+ if you randomly include multiple Hidden Powers like you seemed to imply.

It's the very definition of "4 move syndrome".
  3. Luck

Luck

People said the same thing about Rhyperior in a sand storm.Theorymon is not always true.

Good Luck trying to set that up against a smart person and good luck trying to sweep stuff with 60 speed.
  4. latinoheat

latinoheat
    is a CAP Contributor Alumnus

togekiss counters it
  5. DougJustDoug

DougJustDoug Knows the great enthusiasms
    is a member of the Site Staffis an Artistis a Programmeris a CAP Contributoris an Administratoris a Battle Server Admin Alumnusis a Smogon IRC SOp Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
    CAP Leader

Please discuss this in the regular discussion threads. There is no need for a special thread for this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)