Monster we created

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im sorry if this is a wrong thread/place to post, but we created a monster of fucking power!

Synteshys + Dual Stab in Sun + Howl +Growth ( might seem unnusable, but with SolarBlast both Stabed in Sun can be effective) + 180 BP power move wich is boosted in sun + not bad attack = Blockbuster

this will be on of the strongest ever, and i think it will be as uncounterable as Garchomp... i can think anything that can affectively counter it... neither ttar or Heatran, since ttar dies for 1 ( or more, idk cause i dont have calc) Howled BB, and heatran will easily fall for a Hp-Ground... garchomp cant take ice HP, and i think it cant OHKO this defence uber pokemon ( o yeah, it can WoW the chomps face!)

Blissey cant hold Fire Attacks, nether Leechs... the best thing to counter this in my oppinion is Heatproof Zong

Spell check, grammar check, and be serious. You aren't going to be running HP [Ground/Ice] (especially when Rock is superior overall), Brick break, Howl, Growth, Synthesis, Will O Wisp, Leech Seed, both STAB attacks, and Sunny Day all on one set. That's 10 attacks, 11+ if you randomly include multiple Hidden Powers like you seemed to imply.

It's the very definition of "4 move syndrome".

People said the same thing about Rhyperior in a sand storm.Theorymon is not always true.

Good Luck trying to set that up against a smart person and good luck trying to sweep stuff with 60 speed.

DougJustDoug

Knows the great enthusiasms
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Artistis a Programmeris a Forum Moderatoris a Top CAP Contributoris a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Please discuss this in the regular discussion threads. There is no need for a special thread for this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)