Monthly Art Contest Megathread CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, I feel like a punk. I didn't know sentret was doing an alakazam too; I would have switched if I had the chance too :/. Oh well, it looks great along with the other submissions so far!
Here's mine:

Went for an uppity neutral/don't give a fuck kind of mood.

Even though I suck with my tablet and have no experience with it yet, I thought I might as well do it for fun.

Damn, this would be 1,000,000,000,000 times better if I could draw on paper / had a good scanner or something.

Pocket

be the upgraded version of me
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
aw man that Machamp with his battle scars and his heart-warming smile that makes his trainer feel, "I'm glad I'm a Pokemon Trainer"

... awesome work, Yilx!

Alchemator

my god if you don't have an iced tea for me when i
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Hmm, if Sentret is expecting a landslide again he may be disappointed!

Also note that I love feedback on themes -- what you like about them, and what you dislike about them. Feel free to make suggestions too! Do that in the poll thread though.

I know right? Way too many amazing submissions so far!

As for the themes, I can't complain. Every time there's a new MAC the theme is great and a picture instantly springs to mind. I know this probably the constructive criticism you were looking for but I can't really criticize what I don't find fault with!

Volmise

.:The Firefly Light:.
is an Artist Alumnus
I can't really say much about the themes since I'm new, but I rather like the way they've been handled so far. A simple theme does allow an artist to put forth the most creativity, so personally I'd say keep them the way they are.

Is there a deadline that I missed for this emotion contest? If not, give me a few and I'll come up with something.

Hurry casteel! You still have till the end of this month! Your deadline is october 31st! DO NOT MISS THE DEADLINE. OR YOU WILL FOREVER REGRET IT. XD

Hurry casteel! You still have till the end of this month! Your deadline is october 31st! DO NOT MISS THE DEADLINE. OR YOU WILL FOREVER REGRET IT. XD
My entry for the MAC. It's titled, "Envy". The image just seethes with it. Enjoy!

P.S. I do NOT want to regret "it" forever!!!! :D

Well, I got my piece completed so hopefully it wasn't sooner than last night. :/ either way? I had a blast making this piece. It was a lot of fun to change up the style a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)