Monthly Art Contest Megathread CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hoo boy. After seeing Bummerdude's "Family Business" comic strip, I've been dying to do something in black and white, and "Another Focus" seemed like the right kind of thing to do it with, you know? Still, if only I had the technical skills to pull this kind of thing off...critiques?

Well, I tough I didn't have the time to do anything this round, but three hours in a bus give you enough so I tried doing something, enjoy the runway

Is your Gardevoir In or she's Out?

No Cinccino were harmed in the realization of this coat

Edit: I'm pretty sure that's delibird

I love the sun's blur and the overall style. And was the theme of Easter Island intentional?
I say this because it's really clever if so.

Fatecrashers

acta est fabula
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
MAC 17 is closed and voting thread will go up soon

MAC #18: Epic Meal Time

draw a pokemon (or multiple pokemon) enjoying its (their) favourite food

WIP, might finish if I remember but if not then oh well
Also decided to use the random pokemon and random food generator, and this is what it came up with. Mew eating a Burger King double cheese burger. Thought that would make it interesting :P

Okay so I haven't posted anything in a long time, but here's something for ya:

Oh man I need to work on my colours and make some non-lazy backgrounds. Until then, sweet dreams! ;D

Ok, this was going to be a sexy Chasey, delighting herself with all the deliciousness her machamp servants could serve her, but aine Cahnsey's uteness refused to cooperate I ended up transforming her in a different Miss Chansey

How I imagined the Pokemon Day Care should be :3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)