1. Welcome to Smogon! Check out the Smogon Starters Hangout for everything you need to know about starting out in the community. Don't forget to introduce yourself in the Introduction and Hangout Thread, too!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

MoP's 5,000th Post Extravaganza

Discussion in 'Smogon's Greatest Hits' started by Aeroblacktyl, Aug 13, 2007.

1. Aeroblacktyl

Aeroblacktyl The pizza doesn't scream in the oven! LOL!
    is a Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Staff Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL + WCoP Winner

This guys, is my 5,000th post. It took me 4 days to do for this one post, whereas it'd normally only take me 4 days to gain roughly 200 posts at my current rate.

You can view my other milestone threads here:
    http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10373
    http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14383
    http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16329

Despite taking a 6 month break from Pokemon from February til July, I'm still on my normal place. With this post, there will be no user left in the 4,000's of posting until someone else get there.

Well, after long thinking what I wanted to do with my 5,000th post, I decided to match all 270 Fully Evolved Pokemons with 270 users from the past and present of my Pokemon Community history.

Remember, this is all for fun so don't take anything too personally. It also took a long ass time to do, so things can get either vague, plain, or already been mentioned, but it's the thought that counts! So towards the end, they'll be less text than at the beginning, cause this shit was TIRING.

If it's in blue, that means the Pokemon and user were matched because it was a play on their name. I will therefore comment on that.

If it's in red, that means the Pokemon and user were matched due to how they are in terms of battling throughout generations.

If it's in green, that means the Pokemon and user were matched to how you and the pokemon fits and or their connection.

And here we go...

(In ABC Order by Pokemon!)

*NOTE* Cloud, you're not in here as 'cloud' so when you ctrl+f to find this note right here, just know that I put you as something else so you have to go through and read the whole thing, hahahahaha. Lazy ass.

[​IMG]
    Abomasnow
    Syberia
    - I was always thought of you as Serbia, even if they're no way near pronounced the same. You always brought in a chill when you entered a room.

[​IMG]
    Absol
    Bugsy23
    - So you're probably scratching your head, how the hell does Bugsy fit Absol. When I saw Bugsy, I thought of...BUGS! And then Absol..I thought of aerosol. I think they go together...

[​IMG]
    Aggron
    Cloggerdude
    - This doesn't do you justice but you were just a fucking tank man. Plus, doesn't Aggron look like he's ready to 'clogger' someone.

[​IMG]
    Alakazam
    Mysoft
    - You gotta be pretty smart to do what you do buddy, even if you aren't the best at your job. =]

[​IMG]
    Altaria
    Dragonmaster
    - Everyone forgets about you, and for good reason. Douche.

[​IMG]
    Ambipom
    - You didn't do much prior to RS in my view, but now you're a hardkore critter, you cute little short Poke! ^_^

[​IMG]
    Ampharos
    Amazing Ampharos
    - Well, you're around here, somewhere, whether or not someone likes it. You also seem to think Ampharos is the second best electric. We'll see how that turns out. WITH YOUR LIFE.

[​IMG]
    Arbok
    Team Rocket Elite
    - Yeah right, be a Team Rocket elite and NOT have an Arbok.

[​IMG]
    Arcanine
    SpaceDawg
    - You always were cool, although you never get your recognition, except from like GK, which counts, and cloud, who gives a shit about. Plus, you're a doggy hehe so is Arcanine.

[​IMG]
    Arceus
    Y2Jesus
    - So I hear you're jesus...or close since you can turn into anything!

[​IMG]
    Araidos
    TheHornyBug
    - Well that's a bug and it's pretty horny to me!

[​IMG]
    Armaldo
    Pocket
    - Oh my buddy, you were underrated but good in RS and seemed to have gotten the shaft in DP, but I'll always use you. =[ (I always have a Mono Rock Team =] )

[​IMG]
    Articuno
    Articuno64
    - Oh Mr. Wynja. One of the core of this community. And of RBY. And of my life. And most important, my heart. Too bad you suck STEALTH ROCK HAHAHA. =D

[​IMG]
    Azelf
    Aeolus
    - I've always thought of your name as an elf, and the fatal attraction you have to Legolas doesn't ease that. So now you're a dangerous powerful Pokemon who should be on everyone's threat list!

[​IMG]
    Azumaril
    Doom Mullet
    - I wish we saw more of you in Pokemon. =[ You ought to be something EVERYONE think of. =]

[​IMG]
    Bannette
    Bonnett
    - I just thought the two names were similar. And it's only fitting I put you right under your buddy DM. =]

[​IMG]
    Bastiodon
    The Don
    - Why do you exist you bastardous Don? Why?!?!?! Yeah cover your face. In shame.

[​IMG]
    Beautifly
    Rikku
    - Oh aren't you a pretty little critter that isn't used much of anything else?

[​IMG]
    Beedrill
    Dweedle
    - Oh my buddy Dweedle. Where have you gone to? Even if you didn't do much at least you were cool and will always be an early capture to people.

[​IMG]
    Bellossom
    Anita
    - Belcause your allssom.

[​IMG]
    Bibarel
    Teh_Pookar
    We haven't seen you yet, which is a VERY GOOD THING. Some people don't even know who or what you are, which is an EVEN BETTER THING.

[​IMG]
    Blastoise
    TMNT Boy
    - Awwh, a Ninja Turtle fanboy, goes deservingly with the king of turtles.

[​IMG]
    Blaziken
    General Tso
    - Mmmm chicken.

[​IMG]
    Blissey
    Quickman
    - You're just a flaming (BAN ME PLEASE) why even anyone ever thought of you is beyond my imagination that's smaller than Blissey's base defense. Get Close Combated (BAN ME PLEASE).

[​IMG]
    Breloom
    Warthog
    - You were great in RS, whether or not anyone knows, and now you're starting to gain play in DP. Maybe you'll be as good!

[​IMG]
    Bronzong
    Freaktron
    - You two look like you were made for each other.

[​IMG]
    Butterfree
    Glen
    - You cute little butterfly. Plus, you probably have to butter your pants to get in freely!

[​IMG]
    Cacturne
    Picollo
    - Picollo Picollo Picollo PIC-CO-LLLLLLOOO. Cacturne is what you'd probably look like if I ever met you in person.

[​IMG]
    Camerupt
    Firestorm
    - Ah, the first fire type. Mostly every fire type is matched with someone with a fire-type name. So don't get too shocked down the road here people.

[​IMG]
    Carnivine
    Vernerable Swede
    - I don't know what a vergerable swede is, but I'd imagine it's something similar to a Carnivine.

[​IMG]
    Castform
    GDPT
    - Hehe you're a cute little one aren't you?

[​IMG]
    Cerebii
    Selebi
    - Oh my. Some people call you gay. Some people accept you. Some find you useful. Some find you annoying. Some thing you're fat. Others know you're fat. What is the verdict on this?

[​IMG]
    Charizard
    CHaR
    - Oh you were just a fucking beast dude. Always a teammate on Team Pojo for RBY IBT. You could probably even make Charizard work in RBY!

[​IMG]
    Chatot
    E4Protector
    - Useless. Easy win. Next.

[​IMG]
    Cherrim
    Moogleman
    - You had a gift. But you didn't share it with us. Granted, I'm not sure whether or not some would want that gift. But you knew. You knew what it was. You knew...what Celia was...

[​IMG]
    Chimecho
    Orochi Strider
    - You always liked this Pokemon...so I thought I'd put you here. And I couldn't fit you into the Dodrio spot what resembles an ostrich that your nick reminds me of.

[​IMG]
    Clefable
    Dougun Mia
    - When I asked inside the secret channel what was the gayest, most girly Pokemon, Jason responded with "Don't tell cloud, but Clefable." Kind of funny how these things work out cause I wanted to put you there. Well, at least you getta be with your favorite Pokemon. =] I wonder how long it took you to smart up to ctrl+f dougun, if you didn't, you're pretty lucky it's only in the C's. You should still read the rest of this post cloud, NO QUESTIONS ABOUT IT.

[​IMG]
    Claydol
    Veteran In Love
    - Good at everything, but not great at anything. Just solid. Like clay.

[​IMG]
    Cloyster
    Holyknight
    - You were steady in RBY and GSC. You were good in RS of course. Haven't seen you in DP yet. Nope nope, not yet.

[​IMG]
    Corsola
    JeffroBaggins
    - Corsola might be a joke but pretending to die isn't! We won't miss you, you'll miss us! Because Corsola's trait is Hustle and yeah the accuracy thing might be a bother.

[​IMG]
    Cradily
    Jibaku
    - In theory you can be good, and on paper it does seem right. The newbies will surely go to you, but some other people might think otherwise...

[​IMG]
    Crawdaunt
    CrabNebula
    - Sorry, couldn't fit you in the crab spot, it goes to a much greater good!

[​IMG]
    Cresselia
    Celia
    - You might seem female..but we know better. No one can attract you. And I don't anyone want to anyways. You're also a staller, stalling bitch! You're still pretty good though, I'm not going to lie.

[​IMG]
    Crobat
    Zerowing
    We'd thought you'd improve in DP, but it was only the hype.

[​IMG]
    Darkrai
    Darkbolt
    - Darkrai, Darkbolt, Darkrai, Darkbolt. You're a pretty solid one even if people might over look you.

[​IMG]
    Delcatty
    Serenity
    - You cute little pussy.

[​IMG]
    Delibird
    Crazy Starwolf
    - Well, no one can really explain your obsession with this...

I'm using Pokemonelite2000 for all these sprites and apparently there's only one Deoxys, so you're going to see the same thing for the next few people!

[​IMG]
    Deoxys-F
    Basics
    - When I see, I say FUCK! too. It's understandable. It's a powerful thing, a powerful thing, indeed. *nods head*

[​IMG]
    Deoxys-L
    Nin10d0h
    - You're just a tank dude. That's all I can say. A fucking tank. Live on.

[​IMG]
    Deoxys-RS
    Mystica
    - Deception, deception, deception. Who knew there was another form of you?

[​IMG]
    Deoxys-E
    Norulz
    - You have no place here.

[​IMG]
    Dewgong
    EvilHomer
    - No one remembers you, but I do! This is just a play on the name Homer since Dewgong has Thick Fat. With Thick Fat, you were pretty hard to get through yourself in battling!

[​IMG]
    Dialga
    Havak
    - Creating havoc the second you switch in...

[​IMG]
    Ditto
    Anyone
    - You could be ANYONE! (You just happened to fit all 3 so I just did a different color for each line!)

[​IMG]
    Dodrio
    Carl
    - Oh Mr. Dodrio. You're truly vintage and totally awesome.

[​IMG]
    Donphan
    Husk1442
    - Husk tusk husk tusk. Always a solid dude in everything you were in. (You weren't here for RBY!) Still going strong in DP.

[​IMG]
    Dragonite
    Noobster
    - Oh Gomez, you silly bastard. How your love for this Pokemon is uncanny and unnatural, it's still a monster.

[​IMG]
    Drapion
    Fuzion
    - Tell me that doesn't look like a bad 'fuzion' gone wrong. Tell me, I dare you.

[​IMG]
    Drifblim
    BlackTigress
    - This is how the owner of PokeRealm would look like.

[​IMG]
    Dugtrio
    EeveeTrainer
    - Three times the dick. Motherfucker. Go burrow yourself a new home. >:(

[​IMG]
    Dunsparce
    Giga_Punch
    - All you really do is annoy people. Some others might see potential in you, but when it comes down to it, you ANNOY PEOPLE.

[​IMG]
    Dusknoir
    Nate
    - So Nate, I hear you like stalling. You'll LOVE Dusknoir. =]

[​IMG]
    Dustox
    StarScream
    - Anything named StarScream or similar is always crappy. Kind of like Dustox, don't you agree?

[​IMG]
    Electivire
    Great Sage
    - You're probably the most overrated thing to hit DP. When you see this, you probably think it's a compliment as ever newbie and their moms are using this, but truth is, it's easily stopped. The hype, it's nothing. You'll only be something solid AT MOST. Keep trying through. Don't be too scared to Meditate. (USE MEDITATE ELECTIVIRES!!!!!)

[​IMG]
    Electrode
    Loki
    - Most people know what you're going to do generation after generation. But that doesn't mean we can stop it. (Unless we had a Shedinja laying around in every generation, but that's besides the point.)

[​IMG]
    Empoleon
    BlueDWarrior
    - Well, it's blue and it's an emperor and a warrior. And a pengiun...

[​IMG]
    Entei
    TheAmericanDream38
    - We'd like to think you're good and have promise, but you just keep destroying our dreams. OUR DREAM. OUR DREAMS.

[​IMG]
    Espeon
    CM
    - Jumpman is probably going to scroll down this thinking wtf. But it's okay because you CM, is what Espeon do. And it helps you hated EspeonNidoking, so should god forbid he stumble upon this, FUCK YOU EN FUCK YOU!

[​IMG]
    Exeggutor
    JManCool
    - Well, you were godly in RBY. You were very good in GSC. You're okay in RS and Advance. You haven't even seen the day of sunlight in DP. Which would help cause it'll boost your speed.

[​IMG]
    Exploud
    Kholdstaire
    - You're not as loud or post as much anymore, which is a good thing.

[​IMG]
    Farfetch'd
    CaptKirby
    - No one wants a piece of you. We just want peace from you. Be cool, stay strong Dux!

[​IMG]
    Fearow
    Jack Sparrow
    - Where have you been matey? Fearow Sparrow Spearow whoa my god!

[​IMG]
    Feraligatr
    - Totodile of Pojo? It's about time you've evolved! Now you're a better person and Pokemon. God bless.

[​IMG]
    Flareon
    Red13n
    - Oh red, it's been a while. I wanted Atma here so you could have something cooler, but I know you'll keep your silence.

[​IMG]
    Floatzel
    Kristy Hakura
    - Jump is probably pissed by now. Kristy gets it cause it's under her name!!!! WHAT?! And plus, I'm sure people find a Floatzel annoying if it's being used against them. I find Kristy annoying regardless.

[​IMG]
    Flygon
    Giga
    - I always liked you, even if you're now being overshadowed by something greater. Always an asset in RS. RIP Flygon in DP. RIP Giga in DP.

[​IMG]
    Froslass
    Jenova
    - Not much is known about you to the world...not much at all...What is the truth?!

[​IMG]
    Forretress
    Robo
    - You're gay and you'll never see this so suck on these (BAN ME PLEASE). Yeah, sit there and do nothing but suck on Fanha's dick, yeah you wanna be like him, like Forretress wish it were Skarmory!

[​IMG]
    Furret
    Imperfectluck
    - You're lucky. But not lucky enough to get out of being Furret!!! AHAHAHHAHAHA. Plus if you were using Furret, you'd need a lot of luck to make it work like that twork like that.

[​IMG]
    Gallade
    Lostchromosome45
    - Along the way, that lost chromosome made you all male! Get it, Gallade's all male!! Of course you don't, you've been away from Pokemon for a while. =[ But you always were a fighter! Should JMC ever host another RBY IBT, we know he's going to call everyone old and retired back so I'll see you in the future!

[​IMG]
    Garchomp
    Surgo
    - A surge to be reckon with!!! You were hard to place Surgo so I went with the most obvious. It was kind of predictable. Like Garchomp. HAHA.

[​IMG]
    Gardevoir
    Wally
    - Wally you little girly princess. What are you up to nowadays fatass? =[

[​IMG]
    Gastrodon
    Taylor
    - No one knows about no one knows about you no one knows about you. You're the Gastrodon to my Swampert muahahah.

[​IMG]
    Gengar
    Gengz
    - Gengz you always were one unpredictable motherfucker and great in everything, even if you never played!

[​IMG]
    Girafarig
    Max
    - You know, Girafarig backwards (girafarig) is the xam(same) as your nick!

[​IMG]
    Giratina
    Dratini927
    - Oh one of the dragons, one of the dragons. Sorry I couldn't get you Dragonite buddy, Fat Noobster already had it, but the names here are similar. =[ Wow Giratina is one ugly mofo...so are y..? o_O

[​IMG]
    Glaceon
    Kakky
    - All you can do is one thing. One thing. And that's it. Glaceon also happens to be the worst Eeveelution. You happen to be the worst evolution from your mother's womb.

[​IMG]
    Glalie
    Glalie
    - Need I explain?

[​IMG]
    Gliscor
    Gligar_Man
    - Man did Gligar started off rocky with me, but then it evolved to something hardkore that I now always use. You were almost my mentor in RS, and now you evolve to the shit that actually counters the great Heracross. God bless you. (Really bless you, cause in the army and shit..)

[​IMG]
    Golduck
    Ugly_Duckling
    - It's okay man. You have potential. There might be better out there, but you always had potential everywhere, every generation.

[​IMG]
    Golem
    GolemKong
    - Is there anything older than you man? You fucking rock. End of it. You blow my mind and then some. Oh yeah, I even remember your Psybeam Alakazam analysis. Golem, the Alakazam counter!

[​IMG]
    Gorebyss
    Synre
    - Yeah the 'y' in y'alls name is just fucking up the pronouciation duders. You're pretty.

[​IMG]
    Granbull
    Odinwolf
    - Well aren't you an odinminating Wolfy?

[​IMG]
    Groudon
    Groudon80
    - You bring sunlight to us all. Or rather the opposite cause your fatass is blocking the sun. =P

[​IMG]
    Grumpig
    Batpig
    - Hehe you guys are the same size! (Note, Grumpig sprite is not to scale.)

[​IMG]
    Gyarados
    Justin8649
    - CALM DOWN WHOA MY GOD CALM THE FUCK DOWN. Don't leave....to come back and leave again. GOOD GRACIOUS YOU'RE YELLING TOO MUCH. CLOSE YOUR MOUTH ROAR ORAR AOROAR ORROAR. Hehe Hi Justin see you in a few weeks.

[​IMG]
    Hariyama
    JPChato
    - Can you just imagine a moustache on Hariyama? Can you? Well that's an exact replica of what JPChato looks like!

[​IMG]
    Heatran
    Redwall Dude
    - The fire types are still getting handed to the red color/fireesque named users. =[

[​IMG]
    Heracross
    Heracross20
    - You were a douche man, but the Pokemon you represent was a killer. I guess you are similar. You were a killer of undouched things. Douche.

[​IMG]
    Hitmonchan
    Dark_Mewtwo1
    - Stop fighting or you'll end up in jail!!! (AGAIN!)

[​IMG]
    Hipmonlee
    Hitmonlee
    - Oh hip. You are indescrible. And at that, I have just described you. HAVE A NICE DAHHHFJHADFJGY! Day.

[​IMG]
    Hitmontop
    Stonerchris
    - I bet a stoned person ends up on their head a lot too huh!?

[​IMG]
    Hippowdon
    Nitro
    - You're so steady at stalling metagme. If only you were still around to be able to use something as steady as Hippowdon. =[ Where'd you go...I miss you so...seems like forever...=[

[​IMG]
    Ho-oh
    Atlas
    - I had to put you in here Atlas, cause you're important. Very. Imp. Ortant. So I thought to myself, Black Speaker, cause that's what I call myself, what does Atlas represent? And then a bright light came to me, it must have been from Ho-oh. Oh! A map! But there are no map Pokemon, so I sadly got distracted and went to mapquest.com. There I thought, Ho-oh has traveled the world..it can be my...ATLAS!

EDIT:
    JayeMCee: also
    JayeMCee: the Ho-Oh
    JayeMCee: is like the rainboy legendary bird
    JayeMCee: *rainbow
    JayeMCee: and is a fire type
    JayeMCee: flame
    MoP: i know what a ho-oh is asshole
    JayeMCee: haha
    JayeMCee: you basically called him a homosexual
    JayeMCee: haha
    JayeMCee: nice
    MoP: lol
    MoP: i didn't catch that

[​IMG]
    Honchkrow
    Akuchi
    - Stick your chest out. Yup yup. Dark and depressing.

[​IMG]
    Houndoom
    Doomsday
    - We are doomed.

[​IMG]
    Huntail
    M0nkfish
    - Doesn't really contribute much to anything, really..

[​IMG]
    Hypno
    Mizuno
    - Always great in every generation's UU. Except RBY, cause you were just unlucky, and plus, Hypno's banned there.

[​IMG]
    Illumise
    Gym Leader Dawn
    - Your brother Volbeat/Phil is a douche but you're okay. ;)

[​IMG]
    Infernape
    Blazin' Saiyan
    - This is something that wouldn't phase me if I saw it on DragonballZ.

[​IMG]
    Jirachi
    Just Some Chick
    - All I remember is that one banner of yours with the awesome Jirachi in it.

[​IMG]
    Jolteon
    JoltX
    - I guess you were always solid throughout everything, although you do come across as a douche in the later generations as if you were superior! YOU'RE NOT!

[​IMG]
    Jumpluff
    Jumpman16
    - Yup. You finally got it. You're a Jumpluff.

[​IMG]
    Jynx
    Natalie
    - Whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore. Hey, you guys even have the same hair. Hehe.

[​IMG]
    Kabutops
    Mekkah
    You seem to be able to do a lot of damage in DP, but for it to work, everything has to go right, despite how perfect you may look on paper. =/

[​IMG]
    Kangaskhan
    Zukin
    - So you were hiding something in your pouch huh...MAYBE THAT YOU'RE A GUY?!?!?!?! But a Kangaskhan is surely a mother..it must be a girl..THAT COULD BE RPETENDING TO BE ONE!

[​IMG]
    Kecleon
    Flavour Trainer
    - If you attack Kecleon with many attacks, it turns many different types and colours.

[​IMG]
    Kingdra
    RicePigeonKKM
    - I guess you'll do fine in 2v2...I GUESS...as you don't do much else...=[

[​IMG]
    Kingler
    Kongler
    - Kookee Kookee. Oh Konger you'll always have a grip on me. You've been here forever, longer than crabs on the shores of sand of time. TAKE MY BREATH AWAY!

[​IMG]
    Kricketune
    Siphai
    - This is what syphilis would look like if there was a bug in you...wait..there probably is a bug in you if you had syphilis...but this is how I imagine it would look like.

[​IMG]
    Kyogre
    Fear
    - So...as some of you might or might not know, Fear is the now owner of the clan "ATQ" which some of you might or might not know, stands for Antiquity. So should you see the owner of ATQ walk in, you know he's going to make it rain.

[Fat Joe:]
    Owwwwwwwww Scotti lets make it rain on these niggas

[Chorus:] Lil' Wayne:
    Yeah im in this bitch for terror Got a handful of stacks better grab an umbrella
    I make it rain,(I make it rain)
    I'm in this bitch for terror got a handful of stacks Better grab an umbrella
    I make it rain, (I make it rain)
    i make it rain on them hoes i make it rain (I make It rain)
    i make it rain on them hoes i make it rain (I make it rain)
    i make it rain on them hoes i make it rain (I make it rain)
    i make it rain on them hoes

Cr Cr Crack Crack Crack Crack Crack
    U hear the Echo, man I seen the best go, u seen how that metal
    Im a Hustla's Hustla, A Pusher's Pusher
    U a busta a custerma, I get u sum cooka
    Yea Crack is a chemist, I pack a 11, I mack in a 7, I'll clap at ur reverend
    I see u in NY, I'll send u an invite, U gon need u a pass that's the code that we live by.

[Chorus]

OWWWW Clap Clap Clap Gotta make that ass Clap Gotta make that ass Clap
    Clap Clap Clap Clap Gotta Make that ass Clap Gotta make that ass Clap

Now why's everybodi so mad at the south for
    Change ur style up.. switch 2 southpaw
    Jada I was listenin(listenin), so I made him a anthem 2 make some divendens
    Lil mama try 2 hit me with the Shoulder Lean ,This Cootco Crack and I control the team
    Couple Bricks Stacked up on that triple beam, my dirty bro sippin that promethazeen
    That Gonja Green that Cali Weed, a nigga lose his life try roll on me
    Now yup yup we get it, no advanced about it
    And the rain keep fallin even when its Drownin

[Chorus]

Owwwww mami's bodi is bangin man she got it man she does it all
    She gets it poppin with no hands I'll make it pour
    I'll make it rain on em I'll lay a game 2 em
    I'm gassin misses to tattoo my name on em
    Gotta get that baby love, gotta get my paper up
    Gotta suspect me,xactly test this crack and want a ring on us
    And U Kno what it is, yo its them powder kids
    And we kno how 2 bizz, so we don't give a shit.

[Chorus]

[​IMG]
    Lanturn
    Cromat
    - Oh Lanturn/Cromat, you always could hold your own in everything and were never given enough credit in any generation.

[​IMG]
    Lapras
    Lapras beats Mewtwo
    - Oh you were a killer in RBY, but then you just kind of left off the face of the planet, what's up with that yo?

[​IMG]
    Latios
    Ditto_Freak25
    - You and your brother are the kind of people who would use Lati's in standard OU.

[​IMG]
    Latios
    Pooka
    - You and your sister are the kind of people who would use Lati's in standard OU.

[​IMG]
    Ledian
    Flamingmasamune
    - It just fits. I bet you get that a lot!

[​IMG]
    Vineon
    Vineon
    - Really, who didn't see this coming?

[​IMG]
    Lickitung
    DarkLickitung
    - *sighs* More old people forgotten...

[​IMG]
    Linoone
    Toy
    - You have potential to do this one thing very well, but other than that, you always happen to seem to screw up. Why?!

[​IMG]
    Lopunny
    LazarusLong
    - You're both kind of weird. Lopunny also looks like something you wouldn't mind doing. =[

[​IMG]
    Lucario
    khrpm
    - You were a badass my dear friend. RIP.

[​IMG]
    Ludicolo
    Rick333
    - We have a few Mexican and or hispanic users that could have gone here, but I choose you Rick, because even though the others have shacks, at least you get to be Ludicolo, the happy Mexicant.

[​IMG]
    Lugia
    ManaLugia
    - My first NB buddy. Oh how thee we have missed thee. I wanted to put some fags here cause 'they just wouldn't die' like Lugia, but you get to the uber, sir!

[​IMG]
    Lumineon
    CTrainer
    - Does anyone even care about you?

[​IMG]
    Lunatone
    Marauder Artemis
    - Tell me your name does not sound like a magic spell. Now tell me Lunatone doesn't look like something Harry Potter has studied.

[​IMG]
    Luvdisc
    Lexay
    - I think the name speaks for itself. =]

[​IMG]
    Luxray
    Dennay
    - I personally wish to see more of you old buddy... =[

[​IMG]
    Machamp
    Big Arch Stud
    - You'd always get pissed off if we shorten your name to BaS as opposed to bas or BAS. Machamp is one thing I do not want to piss off. =]

[​IMG]
    Magcargo
    cook
    - Not only are you useless, you're too slow to get it!

[​IMG]
    Magmortar
    DevilinDenial
    - Speak of the devil looking Pokemon...Mortar = LotR si si si?

[​IMG]
    Magnezone
    Yuri
    - Yuri, when you're in the zone, there's no stopping you. Is this a good thing?

[​IMG]
    Mamoswine
    Hairy Pimp
    - You hairy little bastard, although despite being hairy, you are still cute. ^_^

[​IMG]
    Manaphy
    Pokemon Professor
    - You were around for a while but now you're BANNED.

[​IMG]
    Manectric
    Acura
    - If anyone has man juice, it's you buddy.

[​IMG]
    Mantine
    180.Roger
    - You had to be here somewhere, even if no one wanted you intially. =[

[​IMG]
    Marowak
    Haste2
    - A legend imo. Before anyone knew how great you were because of RBY, GSC truly was your breakthrough! (It could be vice versa, my memory is shoddy, but it's the thought that counts!)

[​IMG]
    Masquerain
    Hollabackitsobi
    - You just bug me.

[​IMG]
    Mawile
    Duy Nguyen
    - It's been a wile since we had someone with their name as their nick! They always seem out of place, kind of like Mawile.

[​IMG]
    Medicham
    MediGuy
    - Medi medi medi.

[​IMG]
    Meganium
    ilovemybayleef
    - I'm sure it's time to leg go of Bayleef and let it turn into a Meganium. Maybe you'll be with Roy...Maybe. You were his first and my first win. Right? Right? Or will you have left...or will she have lef...Okay optimistic MoP okay be optimistic.

[​IMG]
    Mesprit
    Peter_Pan
    - This is about as manly as someone who picks their nick to be Peter_Pan. =]

[​IMG]
    Metagross
    Cooltrainer20
    - A force to be wreckon with that we haven't seen the lights of enough!

[​IMG]
    Mew
    Deranged
    - Seriously, what couldn't you do in RBY?

[​IMG]
    Mewtwo
    Undone
    - Arguably known as the master of RBY. Any complaints? Two legends next to each other..yup yup.

[​IMG]
    Mightyena
    The Requiem
    - Nigga nigga nigga nigga BATMAN! I just picked this cause it's dark and you're dark and your kind of people get chased by dogs. A LOT.

[​IMG]
    Milotic
    Can of Tuna
    - Nonexistent in GSC really, and then became something in RS. I hope the trend continues well into DP...

[​IMG]
    Miltank
    Got Miltank
    - I always got my Miltank. It always did well for me in GSC. ALWAYS. Kind of sucked in RS though. :P

[​IMG]
    Minun
    Cursed_Snorlax
    - Heh you and your brother just run around with joy and fun!

[​IMG]
    Mismagius
    Psychup2034
    - The obsession with Misdreavus is unnatural dude..Please don't wet yourself now that it's gotten an evolution..

[​IMG]
    Moltres
    Legendary Fire
    - My long time buddy. Even if you were useless for the most part. You have potential in DP no doubt, but..it doesn't look so well..again, damn Stealth Rocks...;_;

[​IMG]
    Mothim
    Legendary Curt
    - You're do about much good to this community as Mothim does to the metagame. *thumbs off*

[​IMG]
    Mr. Mime
    Psyblast
    - An old veteran, an old veteran, there's not much else I can say, except you're a psychic!

[​IMG]
    Muk
    Kumar
    - You just stink. Stink stink stink stink stink stink stink stink stink stink stink stink stink stink stink stink stink stink stink stink stink stink stink stink stink stink stink stink stink stink stink stink stink stink stink stink stink stink stink stink stink stink . But you can take a good beating so this will do. =]

[​IMG]
    Nidoking
    Nidokingsrage2000
    - Just like this sprite, you turned your back on Pojo! >:O

[​IMG]
    Nidoqueen
    EspeonNidoking
    - Prick.

[​IMG]
    Ninetales
    SSBM Roy
    - I'm awesome with Fox on SSBM. Roy sucks. Ninetales' a fox. Foxes rule.

[​IMG]
    Ninjask
    Ninjablaster
    - Go ninja go! You're a pretty bad new user. Ninjask is tend to be used by pretty bad new users incorrectly. Get the feeling?

[​IMG]
    Noctowl
    Eagle
    - How does Pokemon have like 18 pidgeons yet no eagles? Sorry dude but this was closest I could giva ya!

[​IMG]
    Octillery
    Green_Pikachu
    - You always stay around and never quit no matter how many times we try to ROAR you away!

[​IMG]
    Omastar
    0mastar
    - I think you're great, but most people don't realize how awesome you can be in RS, but that's their bad. Combined with a mr Tyranitar in DP, awesome!

[​IMG]
    Pachirisu
    Kikuichimonji
    - You both seem cool, although y'alls name is a BITCH to get at.

[​IMG]
    Palkia
    Havoc
    - Just like Havak and Dialga, all havoc arises when this monster comes in!

[​IMG]
    Parasect
    Black Leather Jacket
    - You're just a parasite, do you know that? A PARASITE.

[​IMG]
    Persian
    White Cat
    - Oh I even remembering going to your site for the poketext. It was even bookmarked. How useful that was..

[​IMG]
    Pelipper
    EVERY SINGLE SMOGON NUB
    - LEARN HOW TO BE USED FOR SOMETHING UNLIKE PELIPPER!

[​IMG]
    Pidgeot
    Pidgeot500
    - Even this post would make you shed a tear..

[​IMG]
    Pinsir
    TheBM
    - Sorry I forgot you at first, but then I remembered you had the ladybug badge, and this is a bug, so it works out!

[​IMG]
    Plusle
    Charizard_Trainer
    - Just like your brother, Minun/Cursed_Snorlax, you're just filled with joy and fun, enjoying being together!

[​IMG]
    Politoed
    Yamipoli
    - Many people don't know about you but it could be the start of something new!

[​IMG]
    Poliwrath
    Polliwrath
    - You must have known to change your nick to make it in here a year ago...

[​IMG]
    Primeape
    Hazerider
    - WHOA PRIMEAPE STOP BEING SO ANGRY OKAY GOD TAKE A CHILL PILL A CHILL PILL BUT DO NOT OVERDOSE SORRY DON'T ME BAD AT ME!!!

[​IMG]
    Probopass
    Judgement
    - It would be bad JUDGEMENT to consider you.

[​IMG]
    Porygon2
    Dan Dan
    - Look at your custom title and say something bitch!

[​IMG]
    Porygon-Z
    Jshadias
    - Programmer..gone wrong?

[​IMG]
    Purugly
    Apathy
    - Ppppppp, ur ugly.

[​IMG]
    Quagsire
    Atlantic Salmon
    - Donald, donald, donald. How you tried to write articles for this yet failed so badly...

[​IMG]
    Qwilfish
    WaterBomb
    - Qwilfish is like the epitome of a water bomb.

[​IMG]
    Raichu
    Raichur0xx0rz
    - A long time buddy that has never been that great, but solidly used in every instance. Will you be making a return for DP?

[​IMG]
    Raikou
    Blazing Tiger
    - This actually fits well with the name. Raikou does seem like a tiger and it's BLAZING with lightning!

[​IMG]
    Rampardos
    Rampage
    - Remember the sitting times in #rampage. You didn't have a damn thing to do with Pokemon though..

[​IMG]
    Rapidash
    Flameout
    - And the trend continues with fire types and fire-like names!

[​IMG]
    Raticate
    GonE
    - You were always small and quick little GonE. Where have you GONE to?! AHAHAHAHA Okay sorry.

[​IMG]
    Rayquaza
    Spaceflare
    - All I know is that your avatar used to be a Rayquaza or anything. It just so happens Rayquaza also flies in space!

[​IMG]
    Regice
    IMAP
    You were good in a generation. Then you moved on to the next hoping to continue to your career, but it kind of failed. Doesn't help either that you're a dick!

[​IMG]
    Regirock
    Shuveit1
    - One of the sturdiest people to ever play RBY, yup yup. You rock dude!

[​IMG]
    Registeel
    Flub
    - Beastality with metal Pokemon is -not- cool.

[​IMG]
    Relicanth
    meddle
    - Relicanth has been here from the start of time to MEDDLE in everything! Hopefully you can stay as long!

[​IMG]
    Regigigas
    Obi
    - In order for what you say to work, it'll take a while because no one can stand the wait!

[​IMG]
    Rhyperior
    Click_Pen[Death]
    - Clicky, I don't know what's more frightening, an unclicked you or a SD'd Rhyperior, but you're both solid. =]

[​IMG]
    Roserade
    Haitain
    - It's funny because I asked you randomly what your favorite Pokemon was and Roserade was one of the last ones I was trying to match up and you just happened to say it. Even if I don't know you, that was worth being in here.

[​IMG]
    Rotom
    Homsar
    - Back in RS and Advance, you got the same response as Rotom does now in DP. "Who the fuck is that?!?!"

[​IMG]
    Sableye
    Crazy Joker
    - While I was looking up for my old buddies, I found out via some Kainsville references..those were the days..

[​IMG]
    Salamence
    Ecnemalas
    - Your nick backwards! On second thought maybe you should have been Girafarig..well it's too late now cause that was a G, and so are you!

[​IMG]
    Sandslash
    Sandslashman
    - If you're still around, then I'll change this up if you bother me about it, but since you're not, I can leave this message pointless. =]

[​IMG]
    Sceptile
    SePh
    - You're a pretty new arrival to us, with great briming hope, as we're adjusting! Hopefully you'll do just as fine as others!

[​IMG]
    Scizor
    metalscyther
    - Oh another one of my old Pojobies...you were still here at Smogon up until recently...=[

[​IMG]
    Seaking
    Fish151PKMN
    - See, I could have put you at Snorlax, or Tauros, but then I thought, he IS a fish. Then I also had Seaking laying around..so 2+2...?

[​IMG]
    Seviper
    Goofball
    - Because you're a snake for trying to take your friend's sisters.

[​IMG]
    Sharpedo
    Andii56
    - You might seem dangerous on the outside, but we know on the inside you're just a softie.

[​IMG]
    Shaymin
    Voodoo
    - Well...the name fits..and you both kind of look a like...

[​IMG]
    Shedinja
    Sonuis
    - Whenever I see a Shedinja during my sweep, I think, fuck, I'm getting SPOILED. Sound familiar? =]

[​IMG]
    Shiftry
    Moveset Master
    - Well, you were around for a short time as you're so young in RS, maybe you'll grow up for DP!

[​IMG]
    Shuckle
    Jebroni
    - You're slow, hard headed like a rock, and you bug me.

[​IMG]
    Skarmory
    Skarm
    - Mike Mike Mike. This is my 5k post, this is where it counts. You'll probably lose. =]

[​IMG]
    Skuntank
    Shiv
    - Just like Kumar, you stink! =]

[​IMG]
    Slaking
    Brain
    - Oh Brain you could be SO SO SO SO SO GOOD! But you're just so lazy...=[ Will we ever see you in DP?

[​IMG]
    Slowbro
    Toby
    - You were good in RBY, disappeared in GSC, your Tobybro came back in RS, but you didn't!

[​IMG]
    Slowking
    Slobroking
    - The king of all of PokeRealm pride fighting. I bow to thee.
    Just kidding I would never bow down.

[​IMG]
    Smeargle
    aragonbird
    - We all know you can do anything you want with a brush! Or at least a pencil. Well maybe a mouse. Eh, okay utensils.

[​IMG]
    Snorlax
    Sir Chris
    FAT ASS!!!!!!

[​IMG]
    Solrock
    Rock
    - You rock!

[​IMG]
    Spinda
    Omni
    - Hehe Omni on TV seems a little dazed, so does Spinda..hehe.

[​IMG]
    Spiritomb
    MTG
    - You dark dark dark evil evil evil mischievous looking son of gun! Where are you? =D

[​IMG]
    Stantler
    Jackal
    - Hey that's Harry's PATRONUS!

[​IMG]
    Staraptor
    Raptor17
    - This is not a raptor at all. Well thanks MoP for stating the obvious!

[​IMG]
    Starmie
    Misty
    - ...? We've seen enough of you throughout the course of Pokemon!

[​IMG]
    Steelix
    Steelicks
    - Oh where do I begin where do I begin. I can't, you do it for me. We'll always be in your shadows. Literally and figuratively!

[​IMG]
    Sudowoodo
    Pokefan Marianne
    - Pretending to be something we're not, eh?

[​IMG]
    Suicune
    Atma
    - I could have put your name with Red13n's under anything that was fury or hairy, but I'll pay my respects to the Suicune! It has no weak...indeed it doesn't.

[​IMG]
    Sunflora
    Zora Fish Stix
    - You would argue the usage of a Sunflora, there is no doubt about that..

[​IMG]
    Swalot
    TTS
    - Gutter? Gutter? Gutter? Open up nice and wide TTS!

[​IMG]
    Swampert
    Windex
    - Now Swampert looks like something you can put on a bottle of Windex as it's mascot.

[​IMG]
    Swellow
    Sanders
    - You're only good when burned. Or poisoned. Preferably poisoned.

[​IMG]
    Tangrowth
    Tangerine
    - Don't ask, I got really tired doing this shit. =[

[​IMG]
    Tauros
    Lesm46
    - Can anyone be any luckier with any one lucky Pokemon?

[​IMG]
    Tentacruel
    Druid
    - It's funny how that one set can stick around forever..

[​IMG]
    Togekiss
    MrE
    - You might be good in DP, but you're still annoying as fuck!

[​IMG]
    Togepi
    Blazzzzzed Hipe
    -
    [15:18:27] <BH> chaos
    [15:18:30] <BH> if you were ash
    [15:18:33] <BH> and brain was brock
    [15:18:36] <BH> and misty was vineon
    [15:18:38] <BH> who would i be
    [15:18:43] <chaos> togepi
    [15:18:52] <BH> why
    [15:19:07] <chaos> because you talk alot but nobody listens they just say aww thats cute

[​IMG]
    Torkaol
    Sarenji
    - I really forgot why the fuck I put you here so let's pretend it's your star Pokemon.

[​IMG]
    Torterra
    Roy
    - If you were any slower Roy it'd be as if you had a damn tree on your back! Yeah that's right, you read all that shit above, for everyone else, go to yours and thought, this is it. Well this is IT. And it sucked, didn't it?! JUST LIKE YOU! AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

[​IMG]
    Toxicroak
    Alper
    - Croak on a penis and get poisoned. Or at least choke.

[​IMG]
    Tropius
    Origin
    - Not very good at anything anymore are we? Or..to being with?

[​IMG]
    Typlosion
    Pyrotechnix
    - Pyro..Typlosion..Pyro..Typlosion..

[​IMG]
    Tyranitar
    chaos
    - You were probably when I'd get to you. Well here you are. Tyranitar. The central of everything in the metagame, such as the central of everything of this site. People have to prepare to adjust to Tyranitar as they do to you sire. Tyranitar can also show dominance, so please show MERCYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY.

[​IMG]
    Umbreon
    Fanha
    - Well, all you did was help us set up, well, you also gave us some fun drama, but we don't see you around anymore, and we don't need you, and newbies won't know why they're attracted to this....wait..what is..'this'..

[​IMG]
    Unown
    Atlmer
    - A Unown for Atlmer! Since you like editting and correcting spelling and grammar and naming ever damn set in the Smogondex, you get to be Unown!

[​IMG]
    Ursaring
    Locke
    - With your ability to use UU's in OU, it seems like GSC UU Tournaments with you in it was cheating. =[ Ursaring was a beast and so were you buddy. You should come around more often!

[​IMG]
    Uxie
    Phuquoph
    - Yeah I'm not even going to attempt to pronouce either of y'alls name.

[​IMG]
    Vaporeon
    GGFan
    - Good at making clones of yourself and passing them around, eh?

[​IMG]
    Venomoth
    Alamaster
    - Someone that definitely does not get enough credit in UU of any generation! Except DP because atm I think PR has Rhyperior down there or something.

[​IMG]
    Venusaur
    Bulbareon
    - *sighs* Another forgotten dude in the past.....Good knowing you Kristaj

[​IMG]
    Vespiqueen
    V...is for Vespa
    - You have to admit, the names are similarily gay.

[​IMG]
    Victreebel
    Vegetto1000
    - The things you could do with a Victreebel in RBY...

[​IMG]
    Vileplume
    Lord Gloom
    - Please get better please get better please get better!

[​IMG]
    Volbeat
    Gym Leader Phil
    - You're such a flaming homosexual, unlike your sisters Illumise/Gym Leader Dawn!

[​IMG]
    Wailord
    Zero
    - Isn't ironic that the two Pokes you're in between is VolBEAT, you know the things deaf people can't hear and a Walrus, the shape of the animal you've chosen to take form of?

[​IMG]
    Walrein
    LordS
    - Fatass with Thick Fat! >:(

[​IMG]
    Weavile
    1337Sneasel
    - I've really gone too far to keep on thinking up of new stuff on the spot. Live with the cool Poke, die with the shit nick.

[​IMG]
    Weezing
    Weezing2
    - I still remember the time it was your Magneton verus my Snorlax, and I was faster so I EQ'd, but I missed and then Magneton Struggled CH me from like 20%. =[ This was GSC too. =[

[​IMG]
    Whiscash
    Nobie
    - Admit it, you're happy with this choice..

[​IMG]
    Wigglytuff
    TheMusicMan
    - Wig-gle-ly-tufffff, Wigggly-tufff.

[​IMG]
    Wobbuffet
    Stupidfool
    - We used to see you around, but now we don't anymore, not even in a new metagame.

[​IMG]
    Wormadam
    Yusuke
    - Oh you silly Brazilian where have you gone?

[​IMG]
    Wormadam-G
    Corpse
    - Oh you silly Brazilian, you're still with us.

[​IMG]
    Wormadam-S
    DT
    - :D

Remember, PE2k only has one Wormadam! =[

[​IMG]
    Xatu
    X-Act
    - Well I hear you're pretty smart. It's alright, because so is Xatu, he can do freaky exorcist things that no professor or statistican can dream of.

[​IMG]
    Yanmega
    Aamto
    - You seem to have potential, you really do, but then sometimes things don't work out cause you might think you can do better than you can...

[​IMG]
    Zangoose
    McGraw
    - The badass formerly known as...WHITE, like ZANGOOSE. Is that why we call it McGoose? Huh?!?!?!

[​IMG]
    Zapdos
    cfickle
    - You used to be good back then. Then you disappeared for a while for the new introduction of other things (Raikou, GSC) and then came back to us in RS. But now it's DP and sadly, no one gives a fuck about you anymore cause you're a one trick pony. It's time to catch up.

And that people, is my 5,000th mother fucking jesus christ that is a lot of fucking text post.

This is [​IMG] flying out. We fly high motherfuckers!

2. Ecnemalas

Ecnemalas

holy shit man you fucking slowed down the forums!

thanks for the mention. i really should have been girafarig. the decisions haunts me to this day
  3. Hazerider

Hazerider

You sure have a lot of time on your hands.
  4. evan

evan I did my best -- I have no regrets
    is a Smogon IRC AOp Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus

5. Carl

Carl or Varl
    is a Smogon IRC AOp Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Winner

i expected more users.
  6. Sanders

Sanders
    is a Smogon IRC AOp Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnus

yep swellow here.... >;)
  7. Lord Gloom

Lord Gloom

fuck i hate viloplomes
  8. Fish

Fish
    is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Smogon IRC AOp Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

I very much enjoy this thread.

I do not, however, enjoy being Seaking'd.
  9. cookie

cookie Adominnustrata
    is a Super Moderatoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Smogon Media Contributor
    Soc. Forums Leader

fucking epic
  10. chaos

chaos
    is a member of the Site Staffis a Battle Server Administratoris a Programmeris a Smogon IRC SOPis a Contributor to Smogonis an Administratoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnus
    Owner

original idea, very long, congrats you nigga
  11. monkfish

monkfish what are birds?
    is a Forum Moderator Alumnus

well done and thanks for the mention although i contribute a LOT to the online pokemon community! i dont have any examples right now though. huntail is a badass pokemon.
  12. aamto

aamto on whom the three Fates smile

thanks for the mention although I am unsure what it means. So, I'll say its open to interpretation and that I interpret it as I'm cool.

Anways, grats. Haven't known you for too long but I can say that I think you're a good person.
  13. Jumpman16

Jumpman16 np: Michael Jackson - "Mon in the Mirror" (DW mix)
    is a Smogon IRC SOPis a Site Staff Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Battle Server Admin Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus

who is Jumpan16
  14. Sir Spanky

Sir Spanky

Holy shit this must have taken some time O_O

Really original though, and congrats on the 5k :x
  15. Seph

Seph
    is a Past WCoP Winner

Amazing job. I'm sure this did take the 4 days you weren't posting. I also love how you did such a great job relating the pokes to the users.
  16. Misty

Misty oh
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Battle Server Admin Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Smogon IRC SOp Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus

yep, I'm Starmie, the best
  17. Surgo

Surgo goes to eleven
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Smogon IRC AOp Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus

Haha too much hilarity to quote.
  18. ninjablaster

ninjablaster

Great Job, way to be harsh, but still funny....Ninjask, one of my least favorite pokemon. Maybe I'll shape up to be a better user.
  19. Castlevaynia

Castlevaynia

gratz on being a post whore!
  20. CaptKirby

CaptKirby

This post was as epic as a DragonForce song (and even cheesier) good job haha
  21. gene

gene GENE
    is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Staff Alumnusis a Smogon IRC AOp Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL + WCoP Winner

well my fat ass will stone edge you to hell :-D
  22. Tangerine

Tangerine Where the Lights Are
    is a Smogon IRC SOPis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus

I guess that "Tangerine is Tangrowth" comment from IRC caught on :(
  23. Max

Max yadig
    is a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Staff Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

Oh, I'm Girafarig..., now I get it. Congrats on your 5k post! :toast:
  24. Huy

Huy INSTANT BALLS
    is a Smogon IRC AOp Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus

good job dong ngo.

may the gook blood flow through you forever.

i'm not fat btw!
  25. Loki

Loki like seashells
    is a Smogon IRC AOp Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnuswon the 3rd Official Smogon Tournamentis the Smogon Tour Season 7 Champion

congrats mop

and yes my balls are huge

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)