More Reasons Why You Should Attend a VGC Regional

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fishy

tits McGee (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)
for real guys if you don't come to a regional, nats, or worlds... (any or ALL)

Huy

INSTANT BALLS
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
A classic tale about the journey of a man looking for true love. He must overcome obstacles such as Sash Golem in order to get to where he wants to be.

I made half of this! But gosh does it make me miss VGC.

DM

Ce soir, on va danser.
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
I'm definitely leaving the flip flops at home this year. :chaos:

andrea

/me cresselias
drcossack, are these reasons convincing enough to see you at Nationals this year? =)

Also your Christmas present will be with me, so there's another reason you should come. ^_^

drcossack

I'm everywhere, you ain't never there
drcossack, are these reasons convincing enough to see you at Nationals this year? =)

Also your Christmas present will be with me, so there's another reason you should come. ^_^
I completely forgot about that. Instead of nats, think you can give it to me in June? Gonna go to a Philly/Pittsburgh game since Pirates tickets are cheap. I can pick up a second if you're interested. :)

And since Huy will likely read this later: no, you can't come.

Ninahaza

You'll always be a part of me
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
WHOA whoa whoa, Holychipmunk i gots this.

Is this suppose to convince me?
well that depends really, do you like girls? do you Like VGC? Does sash golem make you sick?. here are some tags that should help people decide if This video is enough to convince them.

VGC, hot, girls, summer, fun, hot-girls, hot-vgc-girls, fun-hot-vgc-girls, Jesus, Ninahaza, hot-Jesus, Jesus-Evan-Nationals-Finals, Hot-Nationals-Champ-Jesus, Pizza.

Edit: awesome video by the way :)

tennisace

not quite too old for this, apparently
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Convince Nintendo that Boston is in fact an actual city that people do live in and I'm in.

andrea

/me cresselias
I completely forgot about that. Instead of nats, think you can give it to me in June? Gonna go to a Philly/Pittsburgh game since Pirates tickets are cheap. I can pick up a second if you're interested. :)
Oh heck freaking yes! =D Ohmygosh ahhhhhhhh yay!

And since Huy will likely read this later: no, you can't come.
lol =P

WHOA
VGC, hot, girls, summer, fun, hot-girls, hot-vgc-girls, fun-hot-vgc-girls, Jesus, Ninahaza, hot-Jesus, Jesus-Evan-Nationals-Finals, Hot-Nationals-Champ-Jesus, Pizza.
Best. Tags. Ever. Haha these so need added to the video.

I just hope to hell that the Seattle regional doesn't happen the second weekend of May. That's my graduation. >_>

GRADUATION OR VGC

WHAT DO

Lol. I going just for the fun of it. Last year was okay. If the guy didn't lie to us that there was spots available, then it would have been great.

Hey guys,

Please convince Nintendo that there are in fact people living in Canada.

I have no real way to get to the States, it's like every place in Ontario has a "do not hire this dude" sort of thing going on towards me.

I mean, come on, there are 30 million of us up here. Surely we can fill one qualifier.

Watch it be in Vancouver. Someone will be getting punched for that.

Hey guys,

I have no real way to get to the States, it's like every place in Ontario has a "do not hire this dude" sort of thing going on towards me.

I mean, come on, there are 30 million of us up here. Surely we can fill one qualifier.

Watch it be in Ottawa, and make everybody angry. Just because it's our capital doesn't mean anyone lives there.

If you're punching anyone, punch TPCi, not Nintendo. TPCi handles all Pokémon affairs outside of Japan. And better yet, don't punch them yet. They have the Mall Tour in Canada, so it's not like they forgot you exist. Also, anything could happen. They could add Canada later. But if they don't, you can punch them, but as long as you're punching the right people.

Firestorm

I did my best, I have no regrets!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Hey guys,

If you live in Southern Ontario you're still probably closer to a regional than a good portion of the United States.

And Vancouver > Toronto. Then again, best city in the world so whatcha gonna do, right?

It's likely Toronto would get a regional over Vancouver though as Vancouver is very close to Seattle. Toronto's population is also much higher than Vancouver's. Hopefully they both have one =)

Havak

I'm the Best. You're a Towel.
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
This has made me definitely want to attend VGC this year. To think I was debating not going.. Shame on me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)