Morrowind Mafia - Night 5

"We did it, let's go and see the results of our effort!" said #Az.

As you enter the Mage Guild in Vivec, you notice something strange...

"They're all dead, sir!"

"At least we avoided a lynch on this cruel day!"

It is now Night 2. The Night ends at MIDNIGHT EST Monday, May 18th

Jedil

FUCK TIGER
attn: whoever killed me ILU. this mafia is whack. also do i win?? i stopped the monopoly game!! that game takes too long anyways i should get a trophy or something.

Due to the animal enslavement laws, we've had to cut down on the use of Khajiit, so instead, we're going to be a bit more civil.

"COCK A DOODLE DOO!", goes the Imperial. The Houses haven't stopped that enslavement!

Looking around, you notice our trusty friend Az. You think to yourself, hey! He's a good man.

You then notice the blood coming from his lips...

"OH SHIT"

Dear #Az,
You are Master Aryon.

You are the second head of the Telvanni Council. The level head you carry has helped fix some of the previous mistakes made by the Council, and you intend on using that to help you succeed during this war.

Each night, you may send a PM to myself saying (Night X – Discussing With X). By the time you are done talking with that user, any action he would’ve been using will have failed, as you will have easily convinced him in the error of his way.

You win if a member of House Telvanni is one of the last alive.
"That must be it" says the spirit of Blue_Light.

"Yeah!!!" is the response of the eager Serenity's ghost.

Oh. Yeah. That must mean she's dead.

Dear Serenity,
You are Neminda.

Last names are for chums! You’re the only higher up Redguard in House Redoran (niggaz!), but you still manage to give quests to the new users.

So, you’ll be giving a chance for these new users to help out House Redoran. At night, you may send a PM to myself saying (Night X – Questing for X’s Relics). The recruits will have received any item, in a brave method, and return it to you.

You win if a member of House Redoran is one of the last alive.
You also notice that she died with the Amulet of Sanguine Nimble Armour on her. Pity.

Day 3 ends 24 hours past the first vote.

Toothache

Let the music play!
is a Community Leader Alumnus
Why are you lynching me?

If you recall rightly, I said that demon238 was a wolf. And guess what? He was!

As I said before, I am still very useful for all sides to have around. Lynching me is a waste of everyone's time.

Why are you lynching me?

If you recall rightly, I said that demon238 was a wolf. And guess what? He was!

As I said before, I am still very useful for all sides to have around. Lynching me is a waste of everyone's time.
as I said, I have no one else to lynch right now. As soon as someone else makes a viable suggestion I will happily change my vote. But right now, you're the only one I can possibly think of having any reason to kill Serenity.

Finally! Some lynching! responds Azura.

I was just cured...

The brave assassinfred leads the crowd. As swift as usual, he finishes Sikh Assasin off with relative ease.

Dear Sikh Assasin,
You are Theldyn Virith.

You are the best scout of House Redoran, however, recently, you have been overcome with a case of Blight. You have sent for a potion to be delivered, but you know that you will be ineffective to do anything until then. You barely have enough voice to deliver your vote.

Once given the potion, however, you may find yourself becoming more useful to the House. God knows they need you.

You win if a member of House Redoran is one of the last alive.
He had an empty Bottle of Blight Cure on him as well.

anywho Night 3 ends Friday at 11 PM est

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)