Morrowind Mafia - Night 5

"This violence has almost reached it's climax, and two more have joined the ranks of the dead"

You turn around, and notice the body of Macle. His head was cut off.

Dear Macle,
You are Crassius Curio.

You are an oddity. The only councilman on House Hlaalu to be an Imperial. The only council member to give quests. You seem like the only higher up, outside of the head himself, who gives a crap about the new members or that wants to get rid of corruption.

Your plan to do such requires you to eliminate the other Houses first, before dealing with your own members. Your plan? Confusion. You’ve been known to order other users to strip naked in front of you, to get by. You plan on doing that again.

At night, send a PM to myself saying (Night X – Forcing X to Strip). You’ll be preoccupying that user to such a great degree that’ll they’ll be unable to do anything. Besides, who wants to go out at night naked?

You win if a member of House Hlaalu is one of the last alive.
"Sucks to be you" is what you heard from the mouth of gmax.

You turn around, one more time. This time, you see Earthworm. Fucking pussy. He probably deserved this.

Dear Earthworm,
You are Lloros Sarano.

While being a member of the Temple, you are still a respected member of House Redoran. You have a level minded head, and a fair view on most everything.

You almost exclusively cast magic of the healing variety. In this war, however, you hope to use the magic as a way to prevent the violence. Magic is such a powerful thing, isn’t it?

At night, you may send a PM to myself saying (Night X – Using Priestly Magic on X). That mortal will not be harmed by any attack on his life, for oue watchful eye is right there.

You are also aware of an illness that has come over one of your fellow housemen. You have prepared a cure to his sickness, knowing that he will not be efficient without his full health.

Bottle of Cure Blight is an item. It may be stolen, or given to another user. You may give it to another user while using your other power. However, you may not activate the item while using your other power. To activate it, send a PM saying (Night X – Curing X of Blight). To give it, send your regular PM with an extra line, (Giving Cure to X).

You win if a member of House Redoran is one of the last alive.
The day ends 24 hours after the first lynch

Lynch Gmax

Gmax is a ruthless killer, and he has the leadership skills (and influence) to command other killers as well. He will be able to kill tomorrow night: we must act now!

Gmax

kuahahahaha
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Lynch Amelia

I'm no assassin fool, I'm too high up to soil my hands with blood. I have people to do that for me. Redoran users might want to join me. If I die, it's pretty much game over for all of us. They have a bodyguard and can protect their killer, and will just keep picking us off. Even if you guys do manage to nail their BG eventually, followed by their killer, it will end up being too little, too late. You know what I mean.

GreenPikachu

pumpkin pieco
is a Top Contributor Alumnus
people know what i am, so it's time to speak up.

all redoran need to contact me. whoever is left.

also, the proper move for this day is to lynch amelia.

first, i got your hooker.

now im getting your bodyguard.

i wonder what night 4 will bring. your killer? that'd be my bet.

Right when GreenPikachu spoke, a young lad, Jimbo, stepped forward.

"WHAT THE FUCK???"

GreenPikachu seems to have died of a heart attack.

Dear GreenPikachu,
You are Bolvyn Venim.

The Archmaster of House Redoran, you have prided yourself in what you have done for the House. The move to Ald’ruhn will always be remembered as your greatest success.

Of course, you couldn’t get there by just asking politely. No, you fought your way through life. Why not use that to end this war. You have a Daedric Dai-Katana.

Daedric Dai-Katana is an item. It may be stolen, or given to another user. To activate it, send a PM saying (Night X – Slice and Dicing). To give it, send your regular PM with an extra line, (Giving Daedric Dai-Katana to X).

You also have an Ebony Chestplate. Its value is worth much more than that of the Katana, meaning that any thief trying to target you will instantly go for the pricier find.

Ebony Chestplate is an item. It may be stolen, or given to another user. To give it, send your regular PM with an extra line, (Giving Ebony Chestplate to X).

You win if a member of House Redoran is one of the last alive.
He also seemed to be wearing a Skirt..

And he died with Both his items

tape

i woke up in a new bugatti
And for the tiebreaker (at the moment[unless GP's vote doesn't count]), lynch NOT Gmax

Edit: lynch Amelia

This is all for the better

Let's lynch gmax tomorrow

With the death of GreenPikachu, you knew the lynch wasn't to be normal. Yes, it was very close..

"They must be paying you if you think it was close!" said Bass.

"I have come to decide who must die.."

Turning around, you notice Azura with two users in her hand. Gmax and Amelia.

She drops Gmax head first onto the ground. Skull cracked in half, you confirm his death.

Dear gmax,
You are Duke Vedam Dren.

You are the head of House Hlaalu in its battle for house supremacy. Your old age has come with many battles, though. You have fought against your brother, who is the head of the corrupt Camonna Tang.

You are also one of the most gifted warriors that the house has ever had. Indeed, very gifted. So much so that a user may be instantly slain, if you send a PM to myself saying (Night X – Slaying X).

Being the head of a House doesn’t give you much free time, though. So you can only use the ability on even nights, except for the 3rd. Meetings were cancelled for that night.

You win if a member of House Hiaalu is one of the last alive.
Hoping that this such tyranny will never reign again, you turn around to notice all your comrades with the same look.

Except for Toothache.

He just died.

Dear Toothache,
You are Eno Hlaalu.

In Morrowind, the laws of the Imperial’s bound not the rightful death of a citizen. And you are the one that finishes these deeds, the head of the Morag Tong. Being Grandmaster, you can send our men out whenever a writ is given to you by an employer.

Each night, you may send a PM to myself saying (Night X – Sending men out to honourably assassinate X). However, you may only do this if you have an employer. Your employer must send a PM saying (Night X – Writing Writ for (yournamehere) to Kill X). This will replace his night action. You must also know the name of your employer, which must be written in the body of your PM to myself.

You also have a special amulet to ensure that your task never fails. If anyone ever tries to prevent your night action, they will fail.

Amulet of Sanguine Nimble Armour is an item. It may be stolen, or given to another user. You may give it to another user while using your other power. To give it, send your regular PM with an extra line, (Giving Amulet of Sanguine Nimble Armour to X).

You win the game if you honourably execute 3 users from 3 different factions and survive the game. You must kill these three different users with your first 3 kills. What good is a paid assassin who only works for one side?
The Night ends in 48 hours, at 4 PM EST on Wednesday May 27th

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)