Morrowind Mafia - Night 5

"Goodbye, Lightwolf!" said Phantasia...

Dear Lightwolf,
You are Edryno Arethy.

A master scout for House Hlaalu, you plan on using your skills in espionage to help your fellow housepeople.

Your mission is simple, really. Remain undetected throughout the night, as you follow the troublemakers around their schedules by sending a PM to myself saying (Night X – Secretly Follow X). Trust me, they won’t catch you.

You win if a member of House Hlaalu is one of the last alive.
Night ends in 12 hours as there is not much to do

yeah this is pretty much over!

congrats Telvanni, who has won this game. This goes out to : assassinfred, Jimbo, #AZ, ExplorerAce (misaki :)), Amelia and MATTY

i may or may not post a post game

[we did not want to go through 4 more lynches just to end the game]

Wait, so you didn't give us a killer? Unless you intended Jimbo to be ours...
(Wasn't Thorns Telvanni too?)

Aside from that, #Az deserves a lot of credit for organizing and leading the Telvanni.

Jimbo

take me anywhere
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I enjoyed this game a lot since I survived it. Thanks to #Az for getting us organized quickly. Good job all telvannis! Yea I guess I was the killer with my super skirts.

matty

I did stuff a long time ago for the site
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Wait, just so that we are clear, you explained this all to GP right?

It sounded like he got blind sighted by the entire thing and us Televannis had no f'ing clue what the skirt did so we just tried it out lol...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)