Morrowind Mafia - Night 5

Lol, this is funny considering how Toothache blatantly lied his way and people had the heart to let him live ): He should have died Day 1 :P Nonetheless, I got his item so it wasn't at a complete loss.

Also boo at Gmax having a complete vendetta against our house (Redoran). He killed like 2-3 of us, and GreenPikachu for being the dumbest player on our team. He killed our own teammate ._.

Earthworm was kind of dumb for not giving us his role PM earlier in the game, but at least before I died I left him the spreadsheet. Too bad Gmax hated Redorans. ):

What else... Yeahh, Telvanni did pretty good. We did have knowledge of alot of people but since GreenPikachu never came on IRC we didn't have our killer. That pretty much was the demise of Redoran. This was an okay game, the concept just dragged the game on longer so I think I will stick with regular games from now on (: Then again, there might be a reason for why he wasn't on irc!

Henceeee, I might just be bitter (:

I admit, turning against Gmax was a fluke. I completely didn't count on Billymills suddenly siding against us, and the only reason why i had hopes for victory was when GP suddenly died and i finally contacted Matty (which proved to be our winner)

We actually got the skirt down as a silencer/hooker, and thought that GP died because he got silenced (same with Billymills). Macle contacting us was really funny though, cause then i started talking with my teammates, and we realized that "oops" we're actually the strongest team out there.

Btw, who was the one moling us? I finally decided to use a second spreadsheet to give out false info, no idea how effective that was, but i listed Assassinfred as our triyor when he was actually a Bullet-Prove Vest ><

Anyways, good job team! and nice game Moi

good game, guys! And congrats to all Telvanni! (including me). Yeah, I was, as, Amelia put it, a bullet-proof vest. I was completely immune to night roles, so I could only have died by lynch. Luckily, it didn't come to that. Anyways, good game and I hope to play with some of you again in the future!

I admit, turning against Gmax was a fluke. I completely didn't count on Billymills suddenly siding against us, and the only reason why i had hopes for victory was when GP suddenly died and i finally contacted Matty (which proved to be our winner)
I assumed that if I didn't go against you, you'd kill us off one by one and wouldn't stop until all non-telvanni were dead. (What a terrible assumption!)

Also, Phantasia kinda messed that up by voting with you guys.

Also, various tips: If i discover your IRC channel, change it. Don't use it for two-three weeks until I turn on you guys. At least #fortune had a password...

Gmax

kuahahahaha
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Billymills, at that point, Telvanni were far ahead, you made the right decision. Phantasia, on the other hand, did not. I don't know much about Matty's role and WC.

And I blame Earthworm for running around proposing alliances which my team was in no position to make, considering I barely had a team together, and the way he was speaking, I assumed that the Redoran had united, pretty much. To top it off, the Telvanni appeared to have united damn early, courtesy Az and Amelia. So, given the lack of any real news, I decided that it would be best to believe the worst, that the Redoran and Telvanni had united. Even if they hadn't, getting rid of Redoran would make sure they would not do so in the future. So moot and I kept finding people from our team, and killing off Redoran to ensure that no such alliance would take place. Props to Sir_Lu for moling the Telvanni like that! Too bad blue_light killed you too quickly for you to stick around lol. Macle helped unite us, and LightWolf was good for planning with. Good game guys, either way...

EDIT: I STAND CORRECTED.

Thanks for hosting this game moi.

LightWolf

lightwoof
Btw, who was the one moling us? I finally decided to use a second spreadsheet to give out false info, no idea how effective that was, but i listed Assassinfred as our triyor when he was actually a Bullet-Prove Vest ><
Well the thing with the spreedsheet was that you gave out the public version to everyone of your team, this means Sir_Lu too so we pretty much got it that way and did not even know about the second sheet. Also as far as I know EW found the sheet though /whois on Jimbo (I think it was jimbo) then looked up the channel's topic which had the public version in it too.

Well it was still a good game and I enjoyed it. Can't wait for postgame though it would be easier that some alive guys like matty and thorns would post their role as those weren't really revealed yet(same for Phantasia)

i'm telvanni why didn't i win see here is my role pm
Dear Thorns,
You are Master Neloth.

Though old in age, you are still a very powerful sorcerer. In your current age, you’ve been able to kidnap citizens much younger than you.

So, you’re going to that to help your fellow mates of House Telvanni. At night, you may send a PM to myself saying (Night X – Taking Away X). You will take away that user, so any abilities it uses will be directed at you.

Being the arrogant man you are, you believe that protection is redundant. So why bother using it?

You win if a member of House Telvanni is one of the last alive.

Thorns was indeed a Telvanni, i had confirmed that already. But Phantasia voted against me during that crucial lynch (against Gmax), so i don't see the problem.

@Billy: Az told me you're on our side, so i couldn't complain.

@Gmax: You got it wrong then. The only reason why Telvanni united was because of the lynch towards you, i contacted Matty / Assasinfred that lynch.

O, and for the sake of it, here's our real spreadsheet. : Telvanni council

matty

I did stuff a long time ago for the site
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
My role was on the spreadsheet, I was a triyor. My lying low paid off in the end as I came out right before that critical vote. GGs all around

matty

I did stuff a long time ago for the site
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Alright, I hate to bad mouth you moi, but wtf man? That has got to be the lazest PM I've seen and/or a deceiving PM x_x

No wonder GP was in a pissed off after he died lol

Dear moot,
You are Relen Hlaalu.

You bare the name of your House, and wear it with pride. You see, you are one of the highest ranking members in this House, and you take that with pride, as well.

You are also the protector of the Duke. As such, you’re stationed right beside him, through live, and death. You know the identity of that man. He is gmax.

Your night power is making use of your duty to serve and protect. At night, you may send a PM to myself saying (Night X – Protecting User [in a knightly fashion!]). That user will be immune to death.

You win if a member of House Hiaalu is one of the last alive.
01[13:06] <^_^> are you present
01[13:06] <^_^> can i be the last Hlaalu alive
01[13:06] <^_^> in order to fulfill my win condition
01[13:38] <moot> hello
01[13:38] <moot> ???
[13:38] <moi> yes
[13:38] <moi> as in
[13:38] <moi> if you are alive
[13:38] <moi> at the games end that is
01[13:38] <moot> at the end of the game
01[13:38] <moot> yeah
01[13:38] <moot> ok thanks
ha i fucking won suck it

but at any rate it was a decent game, albeit a bit longwinded thanks to SOMEBODY i know

on a funnier note one night i accidentally sent my night pm to billymills instead of moi -_-

Jimbo

take me anywhere
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Yea our telvanni council channel was empty a lot so we kept having to reset +si, Earthworm must've taken advantange of this >:O bad earthworm!

Dear Assassinfred,
You are Baladas Demnevanni.

Having just been recruited to join the Council, you have accepted the responsibility that has been thrusted upon you. To be wise, that is.

To be honest, you really prefer to stay in solitude. If ever targeted by any night action, it will fail. This includes murder. The traps you’ve placed in your home render that task far too difficult.

You win if a member of House Telvanni is one of the last alive.
yeah, that was my role. I couldn't die during the night, so I only could by lynch. Luckily, I laid low for the game, and thus never really became a lynch target. When Amelia and EAce contacted me, They invited me to #telvannicouncil, and thus I began to meet the rest of my house. The only one I didn't know was Telvanni was Thorns. I suspected he was, but didn't know for sure. Anyways, gg all!

az

toddmoding
is a Community Contributoris an Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
p glad in retrospect that i took the fall for telvanni; we saved everyone else and putting myself out in the open was worth it to unite the house

the sacrifice of one................ for many........................

Yea our telvanni council channel was empty a lot so we kept having to reset +si, Earthworm must've taken advantange of this >:O bad earthworm!
dear channel owners in the future: this command is your friend.

/msg chanserv set MLOCK +s(i or k depending on what you prefer)

it'll keep it on there when someone gets into the channel even if no one is in there before you.

LightWolf

lightwoof
yeah, that was my role. I couldn't die during the night, so I only could by lynch. Luckily, I laid low for the game, and thus never really became a lynch target. When Amelia and EAce contacted me, They invited me to #telvannicouncil, and thus I began to meet the rest of my house. The only one I didn't know was Telvanni was Thorns. I suspected he was, but didn't know for sure. Anyways, gg all!
Actually moi told me one time about your role that it's one time only as your traps are fail(or does it come back two nights later? Not sure.)

GreenPikachu

pumpkin pieco
is a Top Contributor Alumnus
moi said:
You wake up in the morning, wearing a special Skirt.

Strange.

just for reference's sake, this is the pm i received before I died. completely vague, and completely unfair.

also, i was not the dumbest player on my team, because i didn't care about the team. i realized i had a killing power (which I even had to inquire about because THAT was vague as well), and just decided to kill people at random for fun.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)