Morrowind Mafia - Sign Ups

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the waning years of the Third Era of Tamriel, a prisoner born on a certain day to uncertain parents was sent under guard, without explanation, to Morrowind, ignorant of the role he was to play in that nation’s history...

You have landed on the island of Vvardenfell. It is here that you shall commence your journey. It is here that that journey is likely to end...

As you exit the docks, you see an empty sheet of paper. Released Captives, it says. You put your name on the list.

1. Slight Deadtalking. Strategic help is appreciated, whereas spreading of knowledge gained after death is against the rules.
2. Don’t send stuff in the bodies (unless otherwise told to)
3. Lynches time of first vote + 24 hours (if this exceeds 48 hours than 48 hours)
4. A lynch is closed the instant a majority is reached, save for an hour grace period.
5. This is a small game!
6. Items can be given during both the day and night. Giving an item during the night does not override your night role.
7. You are allowed to fake conversations with myself, as copypasting stuff from me is legal.
8. This does not mean you are allowed to screen cap anything in the game.
9. Role PMs may be distributed to other users as soon as N0 has started.

(thanks to avatarst)

Yoshi King
Shade
Macle
demon238

This will be open until 10 PM EST on Tuesday, May 12th

LightWolf

lightwoof
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I think I played some morrowind game(though because the comp I played it on sucked everything was white but from the sounds I think i still got to kill something)

I would like to join

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)