Most Generation PRNG Help / Information

I am right clicking, on the DPt Time Finder Tab, where I got the frame, it does not say "Calculate Encounter Slots", how do I generate the results to have this option?
Its right on the Main Part of the RNG Reporter, You know where your it tells you where your Frame is right? Well Right Click on that and At the bottom there Should be an Option that Says " Calculate Encounter Slots"

Its right on the Main Part of the RNG Reporter, You know where your it tells you where your Frame is right? Well Right Click on that and At the bottom there Should be an Option that Says " Calculate Encounter Slots"
I'll clarify what I said before - I found the frame on the DPPt Time finder, Not in the main window, Just like in the Guide. I presume that is why I cannot see this feature. How would one get the frame from the DPPt Time Finder window to the main RNG Reporter window?

I'll clarify what I said before - I found the frame on the DPPt Time finder, Not in the main window, Just like in the Guide. I presume that is why I cannot see this feature. How would one get the frame from the DPPt Time Finder window to the main RNG Reporter window?

Just enter the Seed in, the Nature/ Synch Nature, Stats,( Im pretty sure that it should be on Method J ) and a list of Frames Should come up, Right Click on those and there will be the Encounter Slot option :D

Just enter the Seed in, the Nature/ Synch Nature, Stats,( Im pretty sure that it should be on Method J ) and a list of Frames Should come up, Right Click on those and there will be the Encounter Slot option :D
Ok, I'm starting ot get it. It says the encounter slot is 4 but that corresponds to Bronzor, I need to somehow choose a seed that corresponds to 2. Is that correct?

Supe

would you suck the poison out
Ok, I'm starting ot get it. It says the encounter slot is 4 but that corresponds to Bronzor, I need to somehow choose a seed that corresponds to 2. Is that correct?
OR you could try my suggestion and use a synchronizer. My shiny spread appears in only 1 frame w/o a synch. However, with a synch it appears on 12 frames which cover just about every encounter slot.

If I'm off my adjusted delay is 2644 (target delay 2383) and I get 2372 (which puts me off by 11), should I add or subtract 11 to the adjusted delay to help things?

Yup 2, 6, 8, or 10 because those ar Gibles Encounter Slots :)
What is the difference between frame and actual? Because I have hit my delay and do not know what to go for, 57(Frame in both Time Finder Tab and main window) os 102 (Actual)?

Say it's 57. Would the calculation be

57 - 2 - 0(no roamers) = 55

Or

102 - 2 -0 = 100

What is the difference between frame and actual? Because I have hit my delay and do not know what to go for, 57(Frame in both Time Finder Tab and main window) os 102 (Actual)?

Say it's 57. Would the calculation be
57 - 2 - 0(no roamers) = 55
Or
102 - 2 -0 = 100
Yes use the Frame, not the Actual, So if your Frame was 57 then yes your correct ( 57-2=55 now thats uneven so turn once, do not take a step but turn once. Which advances the frame by 1 which would leave you with 54 then divide that by 2 which would be 27 Joural Flips with a caught or defeated poke on it

ΩDonut

don't glaze me bro
is a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
If I'm off my adjusted delay is 2644 (target delay 2383) and I get 2372 (which puts me off by 11), should I add or subtract 11 to the adjusted delay to help things?
Add 11.

But didn't we just cover that since you're always getting even-numbered delays, you need add one to your year to change your target delay to 2382?

mattj

blatant Nintendo fanboy
So this is the best Timid HP Ice spread?
3540916513F 46f43bca (TIMID, ability 0) 31/22/30/31/31/31 (Seed: a21504f7 Frame: 240) HP ICE 70
I've been wondering the exact same thing.

Here's what I've been using because I haven't gotten around to learning to use Emloop to hit high delays yet...
TIMID 30 / 3 / 30 / 31 / 31 / 31 HP Ice 70, (Seed c0102be, 01:11:00, 2098-01-01=Delay-604, 2082-01-01=Delay 620, Method 1 Frame 7129, Method J Requires Syncher Frame 7120/7122/7124)

I'm really proud of my Zapdos and Azelf I used this for, but having to do 3557 journal flips really sux. I've hit it each time so far, but meh, you know...

Anybody got anything better?

Okay, something VERY weird is going on. I've been trying to check my delay with RNG Reporter's Seed Finder, and every single time I try, it tells me that no combination could be found. I've done this literally hundreds of time before, and have never had this happen. I double-check the date and all the Pokémon info, and even though I took note of the time I reset, I try the adjacent minute just in case. I'm positive I have the right numbers. I tried a completely different date and time on my DS. I've restarted my computer. Still, no luck whatsoever. Any advice?

Are you using stats or IVs? I suggest using IVs if you can, JRT was having a similar problem.
Heh, I just replied to your PM and mentioned this in it... looks like you're way ahead of me! I'm using stats. I have enough Rare Candies to check IVs, so I can go ahead and try that. Still, I'd definitely like to know what the deal is, as I've always used stats and have never had a problem.

EDIT: Yep, that worked. Thanks!

Forget my last question I have a more important one, how do you increase your delay to a specific number say 594 to 640 when you're supposed to hit a specific second like fifteen but, I've found during my calibration phase or RNG abuse that my delay range is 594-598 and my seconds are a consistent 15, so how do I do this?

Ok what the heck. I finally hit my delay again (this time it was 2384), but I did not get my ivs. The seed gives you a frame of 24, I have 3 roamers, so I should have to do 10 journal flips. But, I don't know what went wrong. Besides that, the reporter seems to be a bit jumpy with my seconds off 44 in there. One minute 2010 has 2378, then 2010 has 2380. Though my time is 2008 11 14 16:53:44 2384. Could someone take a look at this seed and help me figure it out: fb100958

Also the wierd thing is for a wondercard that has random natures, it sure didn't mind being impish and somewhat of a clown twice in a row.

mingot

free agent
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Researcher Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Could someone take a look at this seed and help me figure it out: fb100958
Why are you using a seed which requires such a ridiculously high delay?

Forget my last question I have a more important one, how do you increase your delay to a specific number say 594 to 640 when you're supposed to hit a specific second like fifteen but, I've found during my calibration phase or RNG abuse that my delay range is 594-598 and my seconds are a consistent 15, so how do I do this?
Change the year. Play with it in the "seed to time" window and you will see how it works.

what do you mean? all chained pokemon? or all pokemon in one chain?
The don't have to be in the same chain. It just needs to be a number of chained shiny Pokemon from the same game. Four might work, but the more the better.

Why are you using a seed which required such a ridiculously high delay?
Why are you asking such a question? From what I've gathered, it doesn't matter the height of the delay. I know someone in particular that has had a delay in the 2000's. That's just how high that seed is. Though you're asking that, because it really is more difficult to hit a delay that high, then I can understand why you asked.

I still don't know why I did not get my spread even though I hit my target time and delay, not to mention the journal flips had to be right.

@JRT: It was for the year 2009

@Mingot: You mean just input different years until I find one where I can get my chosen seed on the common delays that I can get?

mingot

free agent
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Researcher Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Though you're asking that, because it really is more difficult to hit a delay that high, then I can understand why you asked.
Have you really not noticed that it is more difficult?

@JRT: It was for the year 2009

@Mingot: You mean just input different years until I find one where I can get my chosen seed on the common delays that I can get?
Yes.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 23)