Most Generation PRNG Help / Information

Excuse me folks but I'd just like to repeat my last post.

It says that the configuration is incorrect, although i have already installed .NET Framework, i tried re-extracting PNGReporter but I'm getting the same problem all over again and i see no other solution written in the forum, I've been doing this almost all day, please help.
Sorry, not sure.

You could try to delete your configuration file and replace it with one right out of the zip you downloaded, but I doubt this will help :/ I googled that message and none of the "fixes" mentioned are really applicable.

Will the RNG Reporter have the feature to put in IVs that your Parent A and Parent B got for easier searching for the spread that fits with those parents?
It's on the wishlist, but don't hold your breath. Lots of other things I would like to do before this.

Is there a list somewhere of the NPCless routes or the routes with challengeable NPCs? I would appreciate if someone could give me a link or something
Incomplete list:

http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=63090

Work on this has stalled out, unfortunately.

Go catch a Pokemon to find your initial seed when that happens.
Alright well I did that, and the frame was 10(after 3 journal flips) with a crazy high delay. Now I am using PikaTimer and I am hitting a frame of 9(after 3 journal flips) fairly consistently. Should I just take out my parents and restart the whole process(as my frame seems to be consistently 3 now)? I don't understand why my game/DS is being so weird. I calibrated 5 times and I hit a frame of 4 three times, and I saved on a frame of 4. I'm going to do some further testing(varying # of coin flips, letting NPCs move, etc) but is it possible for the game to have saved on something other than 4 and I need to restart the process? Thanks.

EDIT: I flipped my journal 3 times this time(4 including the initial page that was open) and I hit my delay, but a frame of 9 again. I will try to let the NPCs move next time.

EDIT #2: I'm stupid. The frame has nothing to do with coin flips.

EDIT #3: I got it! Thank you guys for the help. Seems like it was just an oversight on my behalf.

Quick Question..

I've been RNG Breeding for almost a week now, and can not get a successful result. After testing, I find out that my Delay is always an ODD numbah (I have a non-pokemon game in the GBA slot). If I remove my GBA game, or insert a Pokemon game, from/into the slot, I hear it will affect my Delay. In what way will it do so, and will anything else (Frame, etc) change?

Another questions
Doing the pokemon breeding RNG
If I hit my target time + my flips match my delay but the IV were wrong, was it because a NPC moved or was it a possibility that I was off by some nano-seconds and my delays was corresponding to another target time?

Nexus

Forever the Recusant
is a member of the Site Staffis a Super Moderatoris a Contributor to Smogon
Wi-Fi Commissioner
Quick Question..

I've been RNG Breeding for almost a week now, and can not get a successful result. After testing, I find out that my Delay is always an ODD numbah (I have a non-pokemon game in the GBA slot). If I remove my GBA game, or insert a Pokemon game, from/into the slot, I hear it will affect my Delay. In what way will it do so, and will anything else (Frame, etc) change?
Removing or inserting a pokemon game usually causes your delay to shift form even to odd and vice-versa and it doesnt affect your frames

@ Giratina-Man: Yes, you can. That's how we can abuse GBA insert pokemon (my new Arcanine for example). What it does is it switches your delay from even to odd or vice-versa while it's inserted. This helps when you need to get an even delay when your normal is odd, or get an odd when it's normally even.

It actually does matter. The change in delay is caused by the appearance of that "Migrate from [version]" option, which doesn't show up without a 3rd gen Pokemon game.
@ Giratina-Man: Yes, you can. That's how we can abuse GBA insert pokemon (my new Arcanine for example). What it does is it switches your delay from even to odd or vice-versa while it's inserted. This helps when you need to get an even delay when your normal is odd, or get an odd when it's normally even.
So wait a second. Say I have a non-Pokemon game in, and my Delay is always Odd. If I take that game out, will my Delay always be Even?

Nexus

Forever the Recusant
is a member of the Site Staffis a Super Moderatoris a Contributor to Smogon
Wi-Fi Commissioner
So wait a second. Say I have a non-Pokemon game in, and my Delay is always Odd. If I take that game out, will my Delay always be Even?
Non-pokemon games will have no affect as Omegadonut pointed out its the "migrate pokemon" option that appears that has an affect on the delay changing so if that game is not a thrid generation pokemon game then chances are the delay won't change by removing or inserting it.

mattj

blatant Nintendo fanboy
^^^ Plus, it's not just "removing" a 3rd Gen Pal Parkable game I'm pretty sure it's putting it back in again that changes it from odd to even, etc...

Honestly though. If you don't happen to have a 3rd gen game or whatever, just change your year by 1 and that will change your delay from odd to even too. :P

@ Nexus + Mattj:

That clears it up. I will retest it after I insert Emerald. And if that doesn't work, I will go back to the game I previously had in (Tales of Phantasia) and just advance the clock to next year. Thank you! =)

mattj

blatant Nintendo fanboy
Wow, you make it sound all that more simple.
So, R/S/E are ok to have in either way? For even or odd delays?
But not have the LG/FR games in, right? Those are bad, right?
Not quite. ANY game that you can pal park off of will change your delay from odd to even. And it's not "bad" it's quite useful sometimes, if you care about getting the "correct" year on your poke.