Most Generation PRNG Help / Information

just take a look at the last couple of pages on this thread those will shed some light
Thanks! Looking through these, I see people asking what a certain Pokemon's starting frame is and such.. for example, that Kyogre's is 1. What can I do with this starting frame, exactly?

Are Sweet Scent Pokemon in Bell Tower Method J or K? Also, it seems that using Sweet Scent sends up my frame by more than 2 looking at both methods(if I knew which one applied to Sweet Scent pokemon, then I can maybe tell what is going on a little better).

Can someone please tell me why my save frame is stuffing up. I keep gettinmg either 1 frame to high or one frame to low. Btw i'm abusing for egg ivs if that helps

Again, for the last time, there is no Method J pokes in HG/SS.

Everything that was method J in platinum is Method K in HG/SS.

Ok some "new" information about the Radio,
who wants to test it please do so I'd like to know the results.

Unlike stated before now I'm under the impression that not the time really says how much the stations advance the RNG but rather the stations which are currently running.

Which would btw make a list of at which times which station is sending which programme totally helpful to prove that point.

In this way it is the time after all, but rather the sending time of the stations which is important.

But so far I got these:

If you tune your radio the first time and land on
"Pokemon Search Party" this will advance the Frame +1
Landing on "Trainer Profiles" makes +3
Landing on "Buenas Password" or "Pokemon Music" makes +0
Landing on "Pokemon Talk" makes FRICK MY FRAMES ARE SCREWED!
(No tapping just tuning radio)

Thing in this is:

From time to time, in "Pokemon Search Party" there are also send "Commercials" which do advance the RNG as well.

Edit: Commercials advance the Frame +1, after it jumps back to "Pokemon Search Party" it advances again +1.
Which makes +2 every time the program jumps to Commercials and back(and damn it does a lot...)

The station "Pokémon Music" don't advance the RNG at all.

The station "Trainer Profiles" makes a constant Frame advancement of +3.
(At least I tried about 30 times and it was)
Edit: Trainer Profiles also send Commercials which advance the Frame +1, after it jumps back to "Pokemon Search Party" it advances +3.
Which makes +3 every time the program jumps to Commercials and back

Meaning:
You can totally use these stations but you gotta be quick and not stay too long on these as a Commercial might occur anytime. Or if you can do the maths you have to add the Commercial advancement^^ Which is at least constant...

"Pokémon Talk" does inconsistent Advances. in about 70% of the cases it advances your frame of +13, but sometimes it can screw up and make an advancement of 34 or something like that.

So it's probably not reccomended for use.

The channel "Buena's Password" behaves as "Pokemon Music" as well and so far I didn't find any commercials in there.

The thing "Commercials" is an important point because this might also lead to inconsistent results.

It would be important for us to find out if all stations send these.

Way ahead of you, pal.

I don't have info on radio advances in Kanto, though.
I'm sorry you know it's kinda hard to keep track of all posts in this thread.
Nice that you got more stations for that,
but you didn't take the Commercials into account did you?:P

But hey I think it's nice if all try to work on this because this way we can make proofs of it being consistant and also the more information the easier it can be later on.

Edit: All right, gotta try out to find some about the Kanto stuff then.
Edit2: The only Kanto Channel I actually found is PokeFlute which don't advance your frame at all.
For all the other channels they just send the same as in Hoenn...
Same advancement as well.

Anyone available to help me now with RNG abuse (for perfect shiny Pokémon) in DPPt? My offer is still up (anyone who can guide me through this can have a copy of every Pokémon I breed :) ). I am able to breed shiny Pokémon but I just can't get my head around this last bit.

Also you must have MSN/ Skype/ AIM so we can go through it on that - PM takes too long.

Princess Emily

Fear the nice-smelling Princess!
Help!!!
I need to know how to RNG abuse ID nos. in both D/P/Pt and HG/SS.
And is their mechanics for RNG abusing the same?
Or is there a change in HG/SS ID no. RNG abusing?

I heard about using emloop, but I need specific and clear examples in how to RNG ID nos. in all 4th Gen games, and what's emloop have to do with those...

Pleeasee help...

Christian

Veni, vidi, vici
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Anyone can tell me a better bold spread than this: (method J)
(Ability doesn't matter)

Seed: 20010279
frame: 715
Ivs: 31/13/30/31/30/30

frame musn't be higher than 1500.

edit- found it.

lol
seed: 52140289
modest 31/31/31/31/31/31
frame 93!!

need a modest hp grass spreads now.Anyone?

Anyone can tell me a better bold spread than this: (method J)
(Ability doesn't matter)

Seed: 20010279
frame: 715
Ivs: 31/13/30/31/30/30

frame musn't be higher than 1500.
PID: 46d6c595 (BOLD, ability 1) 31/14/31/31/31/30 (Seed: 3c08092e Frames - 1: 662, J (synch): 619, J (no synch): None, K (synch): 617, K (no synch): 661) HP PSYCHIC 70

PID: 67efc948 (BOLD, ability 0) 31/8/30/31/30/30 (Seed: 4b00048d Frames - 1: 1088, J (synch): 1079, J (no synch): None, K (synch): 1079, K (no synch): 1081) HP ROCK 68

PID: 57e71993 (BOLD, ability 1) 31/22/30/31/31/31 (Seed: 63150525 Frames - 1: 576, J (synch): None, J (no synch): None, K (synch): None, K (no synch): None) HP ICE 70

PID: 40017706 (BOLD, ability 0) 31/0/31/30/30/31 (Seed: 260f0ed8 Frames - 1: 129, J (synch): 104, J (no synch): None, K (synch): 104, K (no synch): None) HP GROUND 68 (confusion damage)

PID: 2b51d30a (BOLD, ability 0) 31/3/30/31/31/31 (Seed: bd0f0fdd Frames - 1: 85, J (synch): 18, J (no synch): 40, K (synch): 16, K (no synch): 44) HP DRAGON 70

PID: 8efb545d (BOLD, ability 1) 31/14/31/30/31/31 (Seed: 13000f27 Frames - 1: 55, J (synch): 4, J (no synch): 14, K (synch): 2, K (no synch): None) HP GRASS 70

PID: b6e9a69f (BOLD, ability 1) 31/22/30/31/31/30 (Seed: e111095c Frames - 1: 58, J (synch): 23, J (no synch): 45, K (synch): 25, K (no synch): 29) HP ELECTRIC 70

PID: af1db8b6 (BOLD, ability 0) 31/17/31/31/31/31 (Seed: a2160e5e Frames - 1: 58, J (synch): 9, J (no synch): None, K (synch): 11, K (no synch): 33) HP DARK 68

PID: 4167fe3a (BOLD, ability 0) 31/31/31/30/31/31 (Seed: c8080a94 Frames - 1: 5, J (synch): 4, J (no synch): None, K (synch): 4, K (no synch): None) HP ELECTRIC 70

Christian

Veni, vidi, vici
thanks so much dude!

Another question:
i have this spread
modest 31/31/31/31/31/31
frame 93

i checked the encounter slots and it tells me 6 in grass (For valley windowrks). But when I go at valley windworks I keep getting buizel. Why? Shouldn't it be a pachirisu?

Anyone available to help me now with RNG abuse (for perfect shiny Pokémon) in DPPt? My offer is still up (anyone who can guide me through this can have a copy of every Pokémon I breed :) ). I am able to breed shiny Pokémon but I just can't get my head around this last bit.

Also you must have MSN/ Skype/ AIM so we can go through it on that - PM takes too long.
Offer is still open ^_^ .

Christian

Veni, vidi, vici
Another question:
i have this spread
modest 31/31/31/31/31/31 (Shiny through pandora's box)
frame 93

i checked the encounter slots and it tells me 6 in grass (which, for valley windworks, 6 is pachirisu). But when I go at valley windworks I keep getting buizel. Why? Shouldn't it be a pachirisu?
help please

Anybody know a way I can check my Delay in SS?
I want to use Rare Candies, but that doesn't seem to work.
I want to do it so, I can find it, and then head to Lugia to abuse.
Oh yea, how the heck can I find straight 31 IV's for Timid?

Which Method are Swarms in Platinum?
Are they abuseable?
I want to do a Beldum and wondered if that's possible and how I'd have to do it.

Nexus

Forever the Recusant
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Which Method are Swarms in Platinum?
Are they abuseable?
I want to do a Beldum and wondered if that's possible and how I'd have to do it.
Method J like other wild pokemon and yes they are abusesble, for beldum you can use the pokeradar to get it to appear since the sandstorm negate sweetscent

Method J like other wild pokemon and yes they are abusesble, for beldum you can use the pokeradar to get it to appear since the sandstorm negate sweetscent
So I advance the frame before I use the pokeradar yes?
And also: Does the Pokeradar advance the frame?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 13)