Most Generation PRNG Help / Information

ohh i see
so all i have to do is adjust my ds to that time close to that soft reset to get the excat time and delay do the flip coin 10 times and make sure it comes out with the one result i want then do the taps and flip?

ohh i see
so all i have to do is adjust my ds to that time close to that soft reset to get the excat time and delay do the flip coin 10 times and make sure it comes out with the one result i want then do the taps and flip?
Yep, and it works like a charm ;). Hitting those seeds is exactly like hitting an IV seed. I got my Hasty Male Shiny Larvitar for Bosskrow's BP this way; it's really, really, simple.

so let me see if i got this down

i save the game near the day care, making sure its on the coin flip app,(making sure the parents are in the day care)
then i get the reslut i want
chage the ds time to just before the soft reset
soft reset and get my time and delay just right
do the coin flip app 10 times to make sure my seed is correct
do the taps and flips
then pick up my egg?

Here is a breakdown of how I find to be the easiest way:

Have six pokemon in your party.
Save near the daycare, having one parent in the daycare and one in your party.
Turn off, set the DS clock, hit seed.
Check with coin flip app.
Do taps/flips.
Put second pokemon in daycare
Generate egg
Save
Pick up egg and check
SR for IVs

yeah i found a guide
and it sounds pretty easy

14 seconds it take me to reset and get to continue u screen
629-645 my usually delay
know i figured out how to do it exactly
but cannot hit my delay just right is there any way to do it easily?

I sometimes find it easier to hit a high-delay spread with Emloop than to hit a regular delay spread, but other than that, just keep trying.

well this is not for me i don't even know what Emloop is
everytime i want to hit a spread i find the the first coin flip is always backward

well this is not for me i don't even know what Emloop is
everytime i want to hit a spread i find the the first coin flip is always backward
There are instructions and a link to emloop on the first page, scroll down a bit. It helps to read the detailed guides before asking such basic questions.

If I want to RNG for a ability, how do I know which one is ability 0 and which is 1?
There is a Pokedex feature in RNG reporter that tells you the 0 and 1 abilities of every Pokemon!

If I want to abuse fossils. Is the Ivs set when I give him the fossil? Or when I receive the fossil?

Also, is the best way to have journal pop up, (hopefully find an even frame number as target frame), do flips then smash A to collect fossil?

Or will that advance the frame in the time it takes me to collect the fossil? =/

mattj

blatant Nintendo fanboy
If I want to abuse fossils. Is the Ivs set when I give him the fossil? Or when I receive the fossil?

Also, is the best way to have journal pop up, (hopefully find an even frame number as target frame), do flips then smash A to collect fossil?

Or will that advance the frame in the time it takes me to collect the fossil? =/
A) I would think that Fossils are most likely when you recieve them but save before receiving them I suppose to test that!

B) If there are moving NPCs then yes

C) If there are moving NPCs it almost always happens to advance the frame in the little second between closing the journal and collecting the fossil.

*sigh* I'm guessing I have to calibrate, by catching a poke to find my delay then whatever... =/.

I'm guessing it's a method 1 pokemon.
Well... I guess I'll try later today. Thanks

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 10)