Most Generation PRNG Help / Information

the PID is always this 4f0acf77, the seed with about 31000 of frame is 141101fe... i'd be happy even if i only find the older spread with 21000 of frame but a low delay...
That PID is Timid 31 2 31 30 31 31

you can use seed 2D040D85

Delay is 3451
Method K frame numbers 351, 355, 357, 359, 365, 369, 379
Requires a Timid Sync

ΩDonut

don't glaze me bro
is a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Since it's Raikou, he needs a Method 1 spread.

You could go for 2D040D85. Has a delay of 2385 3451, and a frame of 382.

Really, I don't see why you need to torture yourself aiming for a frame THAT high, especially in HGSS where you don't have journal flips.

Since it's Raikou, he needs a Method 1 spread.

You could go for 2D040D85. Has a delay of 2385, and a frame of 382.

Really, I don't see why you need to torture yourself aiming for a frame THAT high, especially in HGSS where you don't have journal flips.
Oh yeh woops <_< but you still gave the same seed as me, how did you get a different delay?

EDIT bugger I was hoping you knew of some secret to get lower delays =P

When I want to look for good IV´s (in Platinum), I enter the desired IV´s in the DPPT Time Finder and just hit generate. So I search for spreads from 2000-2099. Is there any faster possibility to directly get the desired IV´s?

mattj

blatant Nintendo fanboy
When I want to look for good IV´s (in Platinum), I enter the desired IV´s in the DPPT Time Finder and just hit generate. So I search for spreads from 2000-2099. Is there any faster possibility to directly get the desired IV´s?
  • PokeRNG is pretty quick.

• Pikachu25 just came out with something similar to that too.

• You could also use the Seed Finder button. Just make sure to have "Open Search" and "Show Offset" selected, and put whatever IV/Nature you want in it and hit generate.
All those are pretty quick. :)

• PokeRNG is pretty quick.
  • Pikachu25 just came out with something similar to that too.
  • You could also use the Seed Finder button. Just make sure to have "Open Search" and "Show Offset" selected, and put whatever IV/Nature you want in it and hit generate.
All those are pretty quick. :)
When I use the "Seed Finder", what shall I input in the date?

mattj

blatant Nintendo fanboy
Umm ok, but then, it always says "No matches found for the IV´s enteres", and I also hit the "Show Offset" and "Open Seach"? I also changed the IV´s, but it always says the same.
Some IV Nature combos really don't exist. Just curious, what are you searching for?

Sorry if this was answered already but my issue is my range for delays when testing was 594 - 604 with the majority being 604. To reach the set I want I need 594 how do I gain that 594 delay again? I'm looking into emloop but still cant figure out how I received 594 delay with 14 sec.

I've been re-doing the calibration phase for catching pokemons, and here is what I've been getting:

Second Delay
11 602
11 602
11 600
11 610
11 608
11 600
11 598
11 594
11 604
11 606
11 602
11 608
11 618
11 610
11 612
11 596
11 594
11 612

So, should I keep doing that until I get the same delay, or should i select a neutral point, like 600, 602, 606, 608, and hope I get that delay?
thank you in advance.

mattj

blatant Nintendo fanboy
That's good data. Just find your average and stick with that. Keep writing down delays for a while because it might centralize, or shift even more as you get better at it.

mattj

blatant Nintendo fanboy
ohh OK, I'll keep trying.

Oh, nah. You can probably just find the average from that list you posted and start RNGing from there. But keep writing your delays down as you go along, so you'll notice if your "average delay" starts shifting significantly.

GM-
I listen to a song called "Marty" by a band called "Five Iron Frenzy". Gets me 491 in HG like nothin' doin'

GM-
I listen to a song called "Marty" by a band called "Five Iron Frenzy". Gets me 491 in HG like nothin' doin'
You do know that I was talking about how fast/slow you be slapping the "A" button, right?
Cause if you press "A" the same time everytime or for a couple of delays, you won't have any problems. Amirite?

You do know that I was talking about how fast/slow you should be slapping the "A" button, right?
Cause if you press "A" the same time everytime or for a couple of delays, you won't have any problems. Am i right?
No because how do you know if you didnt press them all at the exact time?
And you should be mashing the "A" Button as fast as you can untill you press Continue
And the way I do it is I just Reset at the same time everytime and I usually get it in about 2-4 Tries :)
And if you cant hit your delay I always Reset exactly when I press start on my Timer and when the Timer hits 1:00 and see what Delay I did hit and change my Delay to that :)
EDIT: This is what you were asking right......?

I'm just looking for an easy way to get some good RNG Pokes for my game. Especially when there's a WC download in the mix right now.
But yea, I was trying to see how fast one presses A to get the desired Delay.

mattj

blatant Nintendo fanboy
I'm just looking for an easy way to get some good RNG Pokes for my game. Especially when there's a WC download in the mix right now.
But yea, I was trying to see how fast one presses A to get the desired Delay.
I used to button mash, but it was fairly inacurate for me, but I've been tapping to the beat of that one song and getting great results now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 18)