Most Generation PRNG Help / Information

what natures are possible to get flawless spreads with? just asking. and can you, for example, get a flawless shiny adamant spread, even though a non shiny flawless spread is not possible?

Nexus

Forever the Recusant
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
what natures are possible to get flawless spreads with? just asking. and can you, for example, get a flawless shiny adamant spread, even though a non shiny flawless spread is not possible?
well for bred pokemon any spread can be hex flawless, for wild Pokemon only Docile, Calm, Timid, and Modest spreads can be hex flawless. Also, if the non-shiny spread can't be hex flawless then the shiny spread won't change either.

im going to ID/SID abuse and i jsut want to check out the possibilites, so how exactly would i do that? just play around in pokeRNG and put Y for shiny spread and no ID/SID?

You don't put yes for shiny at all. You just choose the spread you want and generate it using PokeRNG (not shiny) and then do the stuff I showed you with Pandora's Box with the PID. The point of SID/OT rng is to have a catching spread become shiny on a game. So you generated any spread you want and you then do the RNG to make that spread a shiny spread on the game.

You don't put yes for shiny at all. You just choose the spread you want and generate it using PokeRNG (not shiny) and then do the stuff I showed you with Pandora's Box with the PID. The point of SID/OT rng is to have a spread shiny possible on a game. So you generated any spread you want and you then do the RNG to make that spread a shiny spread on the game.

Ohh ok! thanks AGAIN! lol

EDIT: i have a seed (6c041ca5) and my ID (33222) and my SID (57732) and my delay (7323) is that a good ID/SID combo for shinies?

Ohh ok! thanks AGAIN! lol

EDIT: i have a seed (6c041ca5) and my ID (33222) and my SID (57732) and my delay (7323) is that a good ID/SID combo for shinies?
Well, you can't really tell by just one seed.
You'd have to go through Wichu's program plug in that ID/SID and find all the various shiny spreads it creates.

Princess Emily

Fear the nice-smelling Princess!
How many frames will be advanced if I'll use headbutt on trees?
And what are the encounter codes for certain pokes in trees?
Is there a guide for this?

How many frames will be advanced if I'll use headbutt on trees?
And what are the encounter codes for certain pokes in trees?
Is there a guide for this?
It advances the frames by 3 and im not sure about the encounter slots but when i RNG'd for shroomish the tree was giving me only shroomish

How much does Sweet Scent advance the frame in HG/SS? Grass, cave and sea?

edit: thanks
Make sure your on you bike as a pokemon following you advance it differently. Some people reported the frames to advance by an extra frame so I suggest you test it out first.

How do I know what frame I am on, after I make the last elm call to reach my delay?
The frame after the last elm. Thats the frame you are on right now.

Well this is the seed, I have. ec0f0e76

You can look it up on RNGreporter. Not sure if you understand what I am saying or I might understand what your saying.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 13)