^ made by bugmaniacbob for smog23
Introduction(written by yohoE, will be used for next 13 iterations as well. i also added 4 words)
Welcome all to the 5th edition of the Most UBER Tournament Ever, also known as MUTE. This tournament will be hosted by SparksBlade, with major contributions from Arii Stella, Dominatio, Hack, Lacus Clyne, and WreckDra.
Ubers is a tier where only the manliest, most based Pokemon reside. Pokemon such as the behemoth, Primal-Groudon; Pokemon like the bloodcurdling Mega-Salamence. You see, there are no counters in Ubers, and there are close to no safe switch-ins. In Ubers, you always have to assess your situation; you always have to think about which Pokemon you don't need, and which Pokemon will bring you the win. This Tier is as fast-paced as they come; this Tier is as team-reliant as it comes. As stated in former MUTE Tournaments, our Tier, sadly, is not getting the attention and love it deserves. In the words of the great Furai, it's time to give Ubers the love it deserves. We will be rekindling arguably the best Ubers tournament ever created, hosted originally by some of the all-time Ubers greats such as Bojangles, Hugendugen, Zephyr, Furai, Firemage, and Fireburn (and me last year!): THE MOST UBER TOURNAMENT EVER!
General Tournament Rules
- General tournament rules and regulations can be found here
- Standard SM Ubers
- Single Elimination
- Matches should be conducted on Pokemon Showdown! You may play on Pokemon Online if both players agree to do so.
- Save replays of your games in case of discrepancies!
- This will be a team tournament akin to Team Trials. There will be teams of 5. We will have 24 teams, chosen on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Sign up as a team
- Everybody on the team must confirm
- Come up with an awesome name
- For those who do not have a team, I will be keeping a list of “free agents” so go ahead and express interest! I will not be making teams though, so it is your responsibility to seek out other free agents.
- IMPORTANT: When you sign up as a team, each member will be randomly assigned to be in a Division (A-E are possibilities). When teams play each other, people will play the corresponding player in their division. The restrictions will be given by division as well. YOU MAY NOT CHANGE DIVISIONS.
- Every round, each division will be given a teambuilding restriction. You obviously must follow this.
- Yes, this means you are building a new team every round. I still expect people to adhere to strict deadlines.
- Build your teams with your team!
- YOU ARE REQUIRED TO HAVE FUN
- and hate fireburn
A team(that is, all 5 members) can use a mon only once. To clarify:
- If player A uses Xerneas in his/her game, then the remaining 4 players cannot use Xerneas
- Arceus formes are counted as separate entities: if player A uses Arceus-Rock, then player B may use any Arceus form besides Rock and so on.
- Deoxys formes are counted as separate entities: if player A uses Deoxys-S, then player B may use any Deoxys form besides Speed.
- Giratina formes are counted as separate entities: if player A uses Giratina-O, then player B may use Giratina-A.
- Primal/Mega and base formes are the same: if player A uses regular Groudon, then the remaining 4 players cannot use regular and Primal Groudon. Similarly if player A uses regular Mewtwo, then remaining players cannot use Mewtwo or any of its Megas.
Use https://cryptobin.co/ for added safety cos I'm a human too and you have reason to not trust me.
s/o Omfuga for making this my fav restriction due to this gem of a game from last year
Jesús and Leon's children~ (0) vs Team If We Win BKC Brings Back The Pompadour (0)
[U]Lacus Clyne[/U] vs Nayrz - act
ict barrington :racehorse: vs [U]The Trap God[/U] - act
Gastrik vs [B]Fireburn[/B]
Poek vs [U]dice[/U] - act
Arii Stella vs BKC
Team If We Win BKC Brings Back The Pompadour (0) vs god help us (1)
Fireburn vs Edgar
Nayrz vs Kebabe
The Trap God vs [SIZE=5][B]Hack[/B][/SIZE]
BKC vs PROBLEMS
dice vs Evuelf
god help us (1) vs Jesús and Leon's children~ (3)
PROBLEMS vs ict barrington :racehorse:
Evuelf vs [B]Poek[/B]
Edgar vs [B]Lacus Clyne[/B] (Kyurem-Black, Gengar, Klefki, Landorus-T, Pheromosa, Arceus-Dragon VS Arceus-Flying, Gothitelle, Palkia, Metagross, Shuckle, Landorus-T)
[B]Kebabe[/B] vs Gastrik (Xatu, Zygarde, Arceus-Fairy, Ho-Oh, Ferrothorn, Gothitelle VS Kyogre, Ferrothorn, Clefable, Arceus-Poison, Skarmory, Gyarados)
Hack vs [B]Arii Stella[/B] (Smeargle, Lunala, Kyogre, Gyarados, Genesect, Arceus-Ice VS Dugtrio, Klefki, Mewtwo, Yveltal, Marshadow, Gengar)
Fireburn vs Gastrik
Gastrik vs Hack
Hack vs Fireburn
REPLAYS ARE NECESSARY!! NO WIN WILL BE COUNTED TILL THE REPLAYS OF THE GAMES BEFORE IT(AND FOR THAT GAME ITSELF) ARE POSTED IN THIS THREAD/GIVEN TO ME.