Motorbikes

- Did a quick search and didn't find anything related, so I'm posting this. Also, first thread I start on here. Yay! -

Reading the Learning to Drive ( http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/learning-to-drive.3574086/ ) thread I got the inspiration for this one. So without further ado, here it is.

So this thread is about motorbikes. I've always been a motorbikes enthusiast ever since owning my very first Piaggio Vespa. As I got older I went through different bikes until I got my current one, a Suzuki DL 650 V-Strom which I absolutely love to ride.

So motorbike lovers, road-worn travelers and track maniacs, easy-riders or motocrossers, this is the place to share your love for two-wheeled gas-powered means of locomotion. What kind of motorbike do you own, or dream to? What do you like to do with it? What are your experiences?

Reactions: Mq

Jyoti

Banned deucer.
I have always wanted a Kawasaki Ninja. They just so nice and clean to me and are apparently a blast to ride too.
Of course, that means learning to ride one in general, but I can't complain about that one too much.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)