mova can get much higher (so high)

Hello, Smeargle! This is my art thread, and as the title suggests, I draw most of my artwork on MS Paint.

One of my main OCs, named Hazel. She is essentially my art mascot, and I haven't thought much about her personality recently.

Just a Chicomon and Chibimon, as seen in Digimon Adventure 02.

A split evolution of Pikachu with a Machoke body from this one Japanese ROM hack called Pokemon Vega.

Last edited:

I will bunp with this thread with a drawing of my Patamon bootleg, called Patabunny in my "original" story, House Pet.

There's a little joke to why the monsters look like they came out of a bootleg. The story will be original, though.

Once again, I take MS Paint-friendly requests.

Why thank you! I don't really update much, but I try to submit something whenever I can. The only problem with MS Paint is the shading, since you have to know which actual colors work.

EDIT: Here, have a blatant ripoff of Cloud Final Fantasy VII reference.

Last edited:

A cute plant girl that I came up with sometime yesterday. Like most of my creatures, she doesn't have a name yet.

This flower girl might even become one of my mascots for House Pet eventually.

Oh wow I really love you drawings! You've got a really cute style :D. But do you really draw these in MS paint, cause that's incredible! I don't really have anything bad to say. Keep it up! Oh and if you can, would you like to draw my favourite poke cyndaquil? :P.

Oh wow that's awesome! Wanna cuddle that cyndaquil right now! Lol. Cyndaquil was actually the first Pokemon i ever tried to draw......it went badly lol. Sorry i didn't see this earlier though, never got a notification for it even though i was tagged (I think it's supposed to notify you) If you'd like an other request, I'd love to see a mudkip, or possibly a completely unrelated to Pokemon dinosaur named Yoshi :D.

It's all good, but since I'm not at my dad's workplace at the time of writing this, I can't use a scanner right now. I guess I could draw a Mudkip, though.

EDIT: If you want to reply any further, please do so on my profile.

EV

Banned deucer.
Thank you so much! I don't get visitors very often, so it means a lot.

Also, I take requests. Is there anything you'd like in particular?
Hm, well I just posted a request in the main art thread. Check that out and see if it's something you want to tackle. If menacing isn't in your bag though, I could use an adorable Eevee for my twitter account.

Okay. I'll work on an Eevee this week. Hopefully, I can get it done today, assuming that I use my usual style, which is flat color with colored outline.

Once I finish, I will edit this post. If you want to reply further, please use my profile. At least, until I finish the Eevee.

EDIT: The Eevee General Here it is. Feel free to crop the image to fit your needs.

Last edited:

Remember Hazel, that girl in the first picture shown on this thread? This is my current redesign (of many) for her. Consistency is way too hard.

Last edited:

Here, have a Teddiursa and Clefairy. I put them in the same picture to demonstrate a hypothetical Cosmic typing. Teddiursa and Ursaring would be Normal/Cosmic, while Cleffa, Clefairy, and Clefable would be Fairy/Cosmic.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)