mova can get much higher (so high)

Sorry for the late reply, but I thank you for dropping by! I'm glad you like my wizard dragon.

In the meantime, here's a Pikachu knockoff from a Korean bootleg (Powermon?), which I drew from memory. I call it a "Nookichu," since it resembles a tanuki.

Pastelle

we're all star stuff
I like how accurate and minimalistic your art is. No fancy shading or scene situations. It reminds me of my elementary school days where I would doodle all over my notebooks. Also the fact that you use a low end program like MS Paint is pretty impressive.

Keep up the good work, and do you think you could draw me an Azumarill?

Bummer

Jamming to the beat
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I like that Lapras. Probably a bit simple, but despite its head being too large, I could easily pass it as a newly hatched version, which would make for a cute image.

Can't say I'm a fan of the Armadillo though. It might have passed in the first gen where all the designs had little competition to work with, but the above critter is too simple and instead reminds me of already existing species, Charmander beig the one you immediately think about.

Keep up the good work, and do you think you could draw me an Azumarill?
Good choice! I'll get to it as soon as possible.

I like that Lapras. Probably a bit simple, but despite its head being too large, I could easily pass it as a newly hatched version, which would make for a cute image.

Can't say I'm a fan of the Armadillo though. It might have passed in the first gen where all the designs had little competition to work with, but the above critter is too simple and instead reminds me of already existing species, Charmander beig the one you immediately think about.
Thanks for the comment, Bummer! Now that you mention it, the Crypto armadillo does look like Charmander; it's probably my choice of colors. By the way, it's not a Fakemon, but an attempt at an original monster.

EDIT: pastelgameboy Here is your Azumarill! Hopefully, it doesn't look so rushed.

Last edited:

Pent

dumb broad
These are really nice and I enjoy your art style! I sometimes work in MS too, but usually for sprite work >u<

If you were curious on how to do shading, just use a layer of two/three colors that blend with the norm. This how I usually do it.

By any chance, could you draw a celebi putting makeup on an absol? I think it would be rather cute with your style.

Keep up the good work! :]

Thank you! It's quite hard to shade on MS Paint, since you have to know which colors actually work, rather than simply shading with a dark blue like in Photoshop. :)

I guess I could do a Celebi, but not the Absol right now, since I take simple requests. Could I work on the Absol with makeup on a different day? Be aware that I work on the sketches rather fast.

Pent

dumb broad
Thank you! It's quite hard to shade on MS Paint, since you have to know which colors actually work, rather than simply shading with a dark blue like in Photoshop. :)

I guess I could do a Celebi, but not the Absol right now, since I take simple requests. Could I work on the Absol with makeup on a different day? Be aware that I work on the sketches rather fast.
Take your time! I just wanted to give you a little challenge :p
You can always decline if you want, I can always draw it myself if needed n_n

Sorry Sparkl3y that it's taking too long, but I have separate sketches of a Celebi and an Absol. In the meantime, have a Slowpoke. I wonder what this guy's intentions are...

Pent

dumb broad

Sorry Sparkl3y that it's taking too long, but I have separate sketches of a Celebi and an Absol. In the meantime, have a Slowpoke. I wonder what this guy's intentions are...
I have no problem w/ it at all. Take your time, I still have to take pics of my new drawings, including Mawile. n_n

deinosaur

now available in lowercase
is a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Hey wow wow wow I love this! Power to the MS Painters!

You art style is really nice. The simplicity and cleanliness is just fantastic. Keep up the good work. :)

Draw a Vulpix? :3
Hey, sorry for the late reply. Forgot about my art thread. I guess I could do a Vulpix once I get the time to do so.

EDIT: I forgot to post this original character I worked on a few days ago.

Last edited:

Here's Hazel again, in the chibi form I usually draw her as.

Gravestone, kodama (tree spirit), and sheet ghost monsters made for House Pet.

Last edited:

Cretacerus

Survivor
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Reactions Contest Winner
Hey there, nice to see you posting again!
I really enjoy your art style, it makes the characters look so incredibly cheerful and innocent! Also love that expression you gave your Azumarill *_*
Would it be alright to draw me a little Cranidos with the same determined look? If possible, I'd like him to face towards the right :P

Albert.

visually stimulating
They're all so adorable.
I love how unique your style is.
The Lapras is definitely my favorite ♥

Hey there, nice to see you posting again!
I really enjoy your art style, it makes the characters look so incredibly cheerful and innocent! Also love that expression you gave your Azumarill *_*
Would it be alright to draw me a little Cranidos with the same determined look? If possible, I'd like him to face towards the right :P
Thanks again! I will draw something for you whenever I can scan something, which won't be until March 11th or later, as school takes priority.

Here's a fan art of Cteno of Slugbox fame (particularly DeviantArt and Tumblr). Not sure if too inappropriate for my otherwise kid-friendly thread, and I don't know how to put spoiler tags.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)