Move and Item revamp for GSC

Joim

Pixels matter
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Some weeks ago I revamped all Gen 1 moves with the help of Jumpluff, sandshrewz, and mainly Oglemi. It wasn't something simple, but the result paid off.

Now that we are at the final period of Gen 5 and before Gen 6 comes closer, I think it'd be cool if we could revamp all Gen 2 moves and items as well to fit nowadays standards about content on the page, since they are lacking competitive use and related moves.

Since this isn't something that should be super slow, my idea is that everone involved edits the SCMS directly informing of which moves/items he's editing, then they are checked and cached. To start, it would be best if I wasn't alone on this, that's why I'm posting the thread here :p So, Gen 2 knowledgeable people, who's up for this?

Jorgen

World's Strongest Fairy
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Ugh I can't really be super-involved in something like this until after the 28th if this is still going on at that point.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)