Moveset Issue With Bulbasaur

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was building for a Little Cup League and I have a Bulbasaur. I wanted to give it chlorophyll and reflect which Showdown says it cant have. However it can, all pokemon obtained from gen 1 have their hidden ability and Bulbasaur can be taught reflect in Generation 1. So either you can get the Bulbasaur and never level it up in Red/Blue and teach it Reflect then transfer it or you can get it in Yellow and teach it reflect and transfer it. Use Heart Scales in Gen 7 to teach it future moves and have a Level 5 Bulbasaur with Reflect and Chlorophyll.

im sorry about that. i will use in the future and meant to use it now. Also we have been able to transfer from generation 1-7 for a few months now and they are allowed online. I have use a Bubblebeam Articuno multiple times in Free For All games with my friends online. SO the fact that this is a Generation 1 transfer move should not be an issue. An issue i could see is that in LC it would be a complicated process to track what Little Cup Pokemon can have TMs from gen 1 due to some being unobtainable before or at level 5.

Status
Not open for further replies.