MS Paint Gallery

Articblast: To eliminate the background, or rather make it transparent, requires a program of higher function than MSpaint. I use GraphicsGale for that and animation testing but Photoshop or something similar will do depending on what you have. I can't run over every program that can do this so try Google.

The_Dark_Sage: Yes they are avatar sized. (Yeesh, they're getting very old now...)

I was supposed to be away for a while but something went down and put a spanner in the works. Since I already put down my final submission for the CAP7 sprites and don't feel like going back to it. I feel like going down a different path.

So I can either:
a) Do large pixel works of CAPs4-7.
b) Kick my scanner into life and do some real media work.
c) Make Magmortified a trainer sprite.

C's immediately out of the question so i've got to decide between the other two. It might be nice to show something other than sprites every now and then.

KoA

Sorry, I thought anteaters were real
is an Artist
c) Make Magmortified a trainer sprite.

C's immediately out of the question so i've got to decide between the other two.
lol

But personally, I'd love to see more real media work from you. Pixel Art is great and all, but I was completely floored when I saw the fluffy pigeon piece. I've noticed from your works that you seem to pay particular attention to anything avian related. Someone likes birds, eh? :P

But yeah, I'm only your rival after all so not sure how much weight my opinion has. :)

Arcticblast

Trans rights are human rights
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Wow, you two are rivals? I've been missing out :D

I agree, the scanner needs attention. That pidgeon was amazing.

In hindsight, I should have checked the scanner was still working before I did a crapload of work. Ah well If I get it working again i'll show you the stuff i've prepared.

So i'll be continuing my CAP series after i've helped with some other projects that needs my attention. Till then enjoy this super quick doodle portrait I did in paint of a type of race I made up ages ago:

Edit: Skull too

holy shit Wyverii, this is my first time going to this thread and I am absolutely dumbfounded that you made all these on MS paint.

Well if it isn't the old Craterer Forumerer, Miss Wyverii. Nice to see you here. Nice to see you haven't lost any of the awesome skill you were renowned for. Keep up the good work, dude.

Fidgit WIP. I'm going for a nice relaxed pose which is somewhat difficult considering its name, intended nature and how many fecking hands it has. The furthest back arms need repositioning and all the hands are the most basic of placeholder sketches at the moment so they're pretty bad looking at the moment. I'm quite happy with how the front six arms are positioned. Feel free to make position suggestions.

He is nightmarish to position and emote.

Thanks to those who commented and wow, i'm surprised anybody still remembers Crater.

A+ sista would be more appropriate i think.
I don't understand why nobody can get it right with Wyverii. I was thinking of her as a girl before I even met her, based on her posting style and on her art.

Anyway, Fidgit is coming along nicely, though as Plus said on the server (repeated here for humour): "looks Asian".

wow, i'm surprised anybody still remembers Crater.
I'm sure as a fellow former Mod at Crater you would agree that it will be a hard place to ever forget. Though, I'm sure everything we ever liked about it will eventually fade from our memories.

I downsized him a wee bit so that he'd be somewhat more like the others in the set in size. Front halve's done and I need to sort out the back lot of arms now before shading everything. I shaded the head already since that's the only red part.

EDIT: Finished lineart. Feel free to tear into it. (lol, Atyroki thinks it's a pedo Fidgit.)

EDIT2: Completed. Enjoy!

Colours: 15
Media: MS paint

All that in 15 colors. Looks asian. Mouth is reminiscent of your CAP7 submission. Hands are cool. Looks different from your other works. It might have been arrested for looking like a pedophile in the more advanced countries but I don't think they have those laws in Asia.

Yeah, that Fidgit is definitely Asian.

On a less serious note, that is pretty awesome, nice job! One day I will do a something and make it go on Smeargle's and you will be proud of it. Or jealous. Take your pick.

Woah, excellent job Wyv. As Cyber and most of the other people that commented on it.... it looks Asian. But still very awesome.

Alright, since this isn't double posting. That Fidgit does NOT look Asian. It is very well done.

Wyverii: I will give anybody that doesn't call my Fidgit asian a free art request. (Yes i'm that desperate)
Alright so I want a Scizor flying in the air >=D
or the finished CAP sprites, take your pic =P
*is not trying to be selfish unsympathetic wyv abuser but probably is*

Fidgit is so cool ^___^

and not asian in the least of course

EDIT- 5 Starred of course. How did I not get around to doing that? Your work is above supreme...

Why the big stink over looking asian? :pirate:

Great looking Fidgit, but oh those realistic hands! Thirty-six fingers rubbing, and groping and there's oh too many of them!
You've successfully added Fidgit to my list of cartoon characters that I would absolutely not want touching me (which includes Mewtwo and Jafar)..ironic.

Looking forward to your next installment...which... isn't going to be another month from now is it?

Looking forward to your next installment...which... isn't going to be another month from now is it?
>>; *coughs*

This was done in one sitting. I think I went a bit nuts with the shading, just a little... yeah. Ow. 11 colours total.

I <3 Strata.

Arcticblast

Trans rights are human rights
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Awesome Stratagem!!! My rating of it: 5 stars

Could you make me a sprite of the purple fakemon in my art thread? You don't have to, but I'd love it. Please?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)