Mt.Myoboku Trade Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interested in Poliwag, CMT please!
Hey there. Sorry, but I didn't see anything that I was interested. Though I would be interested in one of your partners Shellder if the two of you could work something out.

I noticed you're after battle items. I generally don't know the ratio of battle items to pokemon in. But I'm interested in a Marill and an Immunity Gligar. I have a decent number of BP ready to go if you wanted to sort something out?
Atm I have one of all the staple items(choice items, life orb, sash, toxic orb, leftovers) plus some other one of's like assault vest. Right now I'm in search of extra leftovers and a weakness policy. I'd either offer one flawless pokemon per item, two spitbacks per item(three if it's for leftovers).

Ok, I can get you a weakness policy for 2 Gligar spitbacks (saves you the trouble of breeding for a perfect one in that case).
Does that sound alright?

Ok, I can get you a weakness policy for 2 Gligar spitbacks (saves you the trouble of breeding for a perfect one in that case).
Does that sound alright?
I received a flawless female Gligar in a trade, and I haven't actually bred any yet. I have perfect parents, so I doubt it'd be much trouble to breed you a flawless one. You are still welcome to a pair of parents if you want. Im swamped with schoolwork, but I'm going to take a break at some point and I'd be happy to take care of this for ya. Lmk. Thanks!

I received a flawless female Gligar in a trade, and I haven't actually bred any yet. I have perfect parents, so I doubt it'd be much trouble to breed you a flawless one. You are still welcome to a pair of parents if you want. Im swamped with schoolwork, but I'm going to take a break at some point and I'd be happy to take care of this for ya. Lmk. Thanks!
Yeah sure, i'm happy to wait until it's ready. Whatever comes first sounds fine whether it be a perfect Gligar or a set of parents :)

Level 51

the orchestra plays the prettiest themes
is a Site Content Manageris a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Champion
Hey there. Sorry, but I didn't see anything that I was interested. Though I would be interested in one of your partners Shellder if the two of you could work something out.
I have in fact worked something out with him; you can have the Shellder if you so desire. What gender would you prefer?
Sorry, got a Poliwag but I can't delete posts here :p

Last edited:
Interested in

Adamant Scyther @ Technician/Swarm - 31/31/31/x/31/31

for my

Name: Mareep
Nature: Modest
Ability: Static
IVs: 31/x/31/31/31/31

Sure. Do you have anything else besides squirtle though(that I don't have)? I already have a flawless blastoise w/aura sphere and dragon pulse.

I am not interested in your Squirtle, I think you're mistaken me for someone else.

I'm interested in you Modest Swift Swim Poliwag (male) for my Modest Mareep

Modest Abra @ Magic Guard/Synchronize - 31/x/31/31/31/31
* 1 Male Synchronize Available
* Can breed flawless Magic Guard on request

Could I please get a male magic guard abra 31/x/31/31/31/31
I can offer either a swift swim poliwag (31/x/31/31/31/31) calm (politoad setup)
or
meditite adamant (31/31/31/x/31/31) with bullet punch, fake out, drain punch, and psycho cut

Hey, would you be interested in a Timid 31/X/31/31/31/31 male Fennekin, Wish and Hypnosis egg moves, either Blaze or Magician ability, for an Intimidate Mawile?

Hey, would you be interested in a Timid 31/X/31/31/31/31 male Fennekin, Wish and Hypnosis egg moves, either Blaze or Magician ability, for an Intimidate Mawile?
Hey there. I'm not particularly looking for fennekin atm. I have perfect field parents, so it wouldn't be too difficult to make some myself.

Do you have anything else?

Hey there. I'm not particularly looking for fennekin atm. I have perfect field parents, so it wouldn't be too difficult to make some myself.

Do you have anything else?
The only other thing I have is a female Brave Snover, 31/31/31/31/31/X.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)