Mt. Silver - Sanjiv's Trade Shop [Closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
I'm pretty sure you should take down all of the pokemon you've obtained from LeopardTalon also, they're apparently illegitimate since the parents used had their pokeballs edited: http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/ღ-le-dr00s-and-la-valkyries-galette-couture-back-open-ღ.3509864/page-11 and
http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/ღ-le-dr00s-and-la-valkyries-galette-couture-back-open-ღ.3509864/page-12
Thanks for the information. Luis' thread states what he bred himself, so I'll keep those up, and remove those bred by ugotmybeef.

Hello, I'm interested in your Dream Ball HA Females Makuhita and Duskull (IVs and Nature not important), I offer you Safari Ball Female Riolu(Bullet Punch, Blaze Kick, Agility and Crunch), and Safari Ball Female Machop (Fire Punch, Ice Punch, Bullet Punch and Knock Off), let me know if you accept

Hello, I'm interested in your Dream Ball HA Females Makuhita and Duskull (IVs and Nature not important), I offer you Safari Ball Female Riolu(Bullet Punch, Blaze Kick, Agility and Crunch), and Safari Ball Female Machop (Fire Punch, Ice Punch, Bullet Punch and Knock Off), let me know if you accept
I do indeed accept. However, I must say that Duskull in a Dream Ball is not legal with HA. Still interested? Want something else?

Update (last post on page -.-):

#371 Bagon
31/31/31/XX/31/31 | Jolly | Sheer Force or Rock Head
Thrash, Dragon Dance, Dragon Pulse, Hydro Pump
Open to doing a Naive, Hasty, Modest, Timid, or Adamant set.

#577 Solosis
31/XX/31/31/31/31 | Bold | Regenerator or Magic Guard
Night Shade, Trick, Acid Armor, Helping Hand

#052 Meowth
31/31/31/XX/31/31 | Jolly | Technician
Foul Play, Punishment

#013 Weedle
31/31/31/XX/31/31 | Adamant | Shield Dust
N/A
Parent kindly provided by chester0334

#115 Kangaskhan
31/31/31/XX/31/31 | Jolly | Scrappy
N/A

do you have a 5 iv spitback of charmander in nature timid
No, I don't. The only spitbacks I currently have are Dream Bagon, Solosis, Makuhita, and Chatot.

As much as I'd love to help you (and you're welcome to two or three of the spitbacks above), it really annoys me if you keep coming and begging.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)