1. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

Mullet Plays the Hits

Discussion in 'Smogon's Greatest Hits' started by DM, Mar 6, 2006.

1. DM

DM Ce soir, on va danser.
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon IRC SOp Alumnus

Sorry this took so long, I've had a long drunk weekend coupled with a very busy week so far. Here's song 3, a 10-pointer:

http://media.putfile.com/Song-Three

I played like shit in this one because I rushed it, I have to get ready for work. I just wanted to get it up tonight. Here are the point totals so far:

Hipno – 15 (2)
    Carl – 10 (1)
    Jackal – 15 (2)
    cloud – 15 (2)
    chaos – 5 (1)
    giga – 5 (1)
    Bonnett - 15 (2)

EDIT: Almost forgot, for those living under a rock, the last one was Metallica - Nothing Else Matters.
  2. DM

Yeah, I'm going to try to keep the songs as mainstream as possible (even though that's not what I listen to) just so that more people can play. I could assault everyone with a bunch of Built to Spill, Dismemberment Plan, Mineral, Nada Surf, etc. but then one or two people would run away with the whole thing.

But I can guarantee that there will be at least one Built to Spill in there, since that's my favorite band in the history of the universe, so do your homework.
  3. cloud

cloud groove, slam, work it back, filter that baby, bump
    is a Battle Server Admin Alumnusis a Smogon IRC AOp Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnus

posting in this topic to say im the best!!!
  4. Jackal

Jackal I'm not retarded I'm Canadian it's different
    is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Staff Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

damn I dont know it :(
  5. Carl

Carl or Varl
    is a Smogon IRC AOp Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Winner

fuck i know this but i don't
  6. Hipmonlee

Hipmonlee Have a rice day
    is a Smogon IRC AOp Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Winner

Well if you guys don't know it, I dont have to worry about losing my lead, cause I haven't got a clue..

Have a nice day.
  7. DM

Shit, I thought all of these were going to be easy...

maybe cloud really is the best.
  8. Dweedle

Dweedle
    is a Smogon IRC AOp Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus

come on guys even i know this
  9. giga

giga
    is a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

I have no idea :(
  10. Bonnett

Bonnett

this is unbelievably easy so far, give me a challenge Bojak
  11. DM

I can't help it that the majority of the best music ever made (that I can play) has come from Engarlund. Amerikkkans, for the most part, rape all the good music they get their hands on.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)