Completed Multi Battle! LifeAdmiral & iiMKUltra vs. ILoveLiza & ginganinja (Ref: TotalPotato)

Discussion in 'ASB' started by TotalPotato, Feb 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ginganinja

ginganinja Goodbye
    is a Forum Moderatoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Battle Server Moderatoris a Community Contributor Alumnus

o.k guys and girls Azure is in the building!

Dragonair [Azure] (Female)
    Nature: Mild (+1 * Special Attack, -1 * Defence)

HP: 100
    Atk: ***
    Def: ** (-1)
    SpA: **** (+1)
    SpD: ***
    Spe: 70

O.k Azure time to crip that Nohface with a Fire Blast. hopefully the scorching heat will prevent Fire and Ice attacks from from affecting you. Follow up with 2 massive Thunderbolts at hatch hopefully putting him out of his misery.

Fire Blast (Nohface) ~ Thunderbolt Hatch ~ Thunderbolt Hatch

EDIT also jw what is Hatchs nature, it says Naive but I always thought Naive raised speed and not Special Defence
  2. Flora

Flora Yep, that tasted purple!
    is a Forum Moderatoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Contributor Alumnus

Yeah, that should be Calm, not Naive.
  3. MK Ultra

MK Ultra my teeth taste funny today
    is a Forum Moderator

Trick Room to give your buddies a chance, then WOW and Curse Azure.

Hopefully I'll stay alive...
  4. Brammi

Brammi

Wait a little bit before making your first attack. If the fire blast hits Nohface then Encore Hatch's dive order making it useless. If the Fire blast misses then use Hydro Pump to smash the ghost out of existance.

Next use a Psychic on Hatch but instead of moving it anywhere hold it in place so it can't avoid the Thunderbolt.

Finish with a Chill over by the water.
  5. Flora

is a Forum Moderatoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Contributor Alumnus

The sucky part about 4 people in a match...

Yeah, Life's been out of the ring for awhile and so I'll officially mark him as disqualified. Sorry!

I have no idea what to do if you guys really still want to play it out. You guys want to keep playing (it'll be a 2v1 though) or should I make it 1v1 by force? The other guy will still get his stuff though and a KO Counter on an "imaginary" LifeAdmiral I guess.

Otherwise, this thread will shut down and the next thing I do will probably just be the prizes of what everyone got so far with 2 TCs.
  6. ginganinja

ginganinja Goodbye
    is a Forum Moderatoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Battle Server Moderatoris a Community Contributor Alumnus

I don't mind closing this battle off.
  7. MK Ultra

MK Ultra my teeth taste funny today
    is a Forum Moderator

Same.
  8. Flora

Alright, that's 2/3 so I don't think I'll need Brammi's comment.

KO Counters: Banquo (1), Shadow (1).
    1 EC, MC, and DC: Rose, Swirly, Shadow, Banquo, and Hatch.
    2 Trainer Counters: Brammi, ginganinja, iiMKUltra, LifeAdmiral
    Ref Tokens: me (2), TotalPotato (2) [because TotalPotato saw Rose faint and I saw Shadow faint; not ever two together sadly enough... mutually exclusive events, haha]

edit: wait, the reffing thread says we, the refs, get 1 more token for a doubles battle, cool. =D
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)