Politoed @ Leftovers
Ability: Drizzle
EVs: 252 Def / 252 HP / 4 SAtk
Bold Nature
- Scald
- Encore
- Ice Beam
- Toxic

My Standard Rain inducer. I only have 1 in my whole team, which makes him very valuable. If I lose him I can still sweep or set up, but it makes my life so much harder. Infernape counters me hard. Encore stops setting up or pokemon from continued entry hazards such as spikes. Scald incapacitated most physical sweepers as well as being my stab. Ice beam deals with grass pokemon and hurts dragon types tho he cannot kill. I am still walled by bulky venusaur who can take 3 ice beams before going down.

Ferrothorn @ Leftovers
Ability: Iron Barbs
EVs: 252 Def / 252 HP / 4 Atk
Impish Nature
- Power Whip
- Leech Seed
- Spikes
- Stealth Rock

My physical wall. He can wall almost anything physical except fighting moves. I normally try to burn the physical sweeper with my politoed, then I can wall him all day. Leech Seed helps against any bulky pokemon or pokemon that just switched in to set up. It also helps when I switch out into my main sweepers so that they can recover some of the hp after taking a hit. Spikes and Stealth Rock are self explanatory. Power Whip to deal with water types, even bulky ones. Works wonders switching in on people trying to toxic my politoed. Switching between Ferrothorn and politoed I can make wither away half the enemy team.

Dragonite @ Choice Band
Ability: Multiscale
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 HP / 252 Spd / 4 SDef
Adamant Nature
- Outrage
- Earthquake
- Superpower
- Thunder Punch

My team lacks power, thats why I use My wall breaker Dragonite. He can break almost any wall. I switch him in to ground moves and I use him to predict switches as people always become scared when I switch him in. I can kill almost anything with 1Hit Outrage or 2 at the mosteven blissey.. Only steel types survive and I use Superpower or Earthquake. Thunder punch is for bulky waters which are annoying to deal with. Life Orb Tornadus-Electric sweeps my team hard and I have nothing to deal with him. Fighting types are also problematic as they can set up and sweep my team with thunder punch. Any suggestions are very much appreciated. even blissey.

Scizor @ Life Orb
Ability: Technician
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 HP / 4 SDef
Adamant Nature
- Bullet Punch
- Roost
- Swords Dance
- Bug Bite

Revenge killer. Also I use him to switch in when setting up hazards or on grass/steel/poison attacks. Boosted bullet punch can seriously damage anything if not kill it. Bug bite for psychics and grass, roost to survive.

My revenge killer.
Toxicroak @ Black Sludge
Ability: Dry Skin
- Drain Punch
- Sucker Punch
- Substitute
- Swords Dance

My second revenge killer/setup pokemon. He can set up easily and be really offensive. I do need to have rain present tho for maximum effectiveness, without it he can still sweep.

Suicune @ Leftovers
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 252 SDef / 252 HP / 4 SAtk
Calm Nature
- Roar
- Hydro Pump
- Rest
- Sleep Talk

Suicune deals with all the substitute setting up guys. Normally I can switch him in, take 1 hit and roar. Hydro pump does massive damage under rain, rest and sleep talk make him incredible bulky and not worry about status.

My team mainly capitalizes on the opponents mistake where 1 mistake can mean I sweep his entire team. My team is also very bulky with different strategies available such as Stealth+spikes+Roar, Setting up with Toxicroak or Scizor, stalling with ferrothorn, simply sweeping with Dragonite or with Stabbed rainboosted Scald and Hydro pump. It is highly anti setting up team, even to entry hazards as I could just set up in the mean time and sweep. The weakness I see with this team is life orb fast electric pokemon such as thundurus-electric and fast physical sweepers with fighting moves such as close combat. What can I do to counter them? The only expendable pokemon is Toxicroak, and even him I need for absorbing toxic spikes and revenge killing fast phychic pokemon and ghosts who can easily sweep my team otherwise.

Hello man, I am for installments the team here, see that this team stretches to the balanced one, I denote defensive Core, but also that offensive; Politoed goes well so, would put to us protect, because the defensive one is used with it, in order to understand where the pokèmons with the choice scarf are blocked, and in order to recover those 6% of always useful life; This is member of defensive Core along with Ferrothorn, that we know all under rain you make shambles, its set goes also it well; regarding the special defensor, Suicune, I can say that it is not sure one of the best ones, is than sure one of the best one in DP, but this is BW, was used statupper; I would advise the Chansey usual wisher, therefore also supporter, but you could also use Latias calminder, optimal.
We pass to the “offensive” Core, then, I see Dragonite, Scizor and Toxicroak, let us analyze them one at a time, for first you have chosen choice bander, the used set, but without extreme speed he cannot himself be seeing, therefore you council to insert that in place of thunder punch, but I would change own the set, would on the whole use mixed, that it is indeed optimal under rain, or the dragon dancer, preferable indeed first.
Scizor, ok, goes very well, countered from Jellicent, but if we remove the choice band to Dragonite, let us give it to Scizor, I would prefer to give it he.
Toxicroak is the abuser of this rain, has not put the evs, but creed can go the joker well max atk and max spd, so as to outspeed Landorus-T standard; then, focuspunch>drainpunch, is more powerful, so it takes advantage of also the sub, and not there is need to recover life, a lot the recoveries thanks to the item and to the trait, you can also use it swords dancer without sub and with the life orb.
The team in the total creed can work, tries it after these installments and tell me as it goes ^^

Reymedy

ne craint personne
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Hello.
Your descriptions are too short to fit the RMT rules requirements.
I encourage you to PM me an updated version of this team with beefed up descriptions, and since you're new, to join the Mentor Program. I'll be unlocking this thread after that.

Have a nice day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)