Murkrow moveset

Prankster Murkrow
Item: Eviolite
Ability: Prankster
Moves: Swagger, Foul Play, Thunder Wave, Roost
Nature: Calm
E.V.s: 252 HP
116 DEF 140SPDEF
This Murkrow works a lot like foul play swagger Klefki, with some sustain ensured with roost, definitely save him for a bit of late game stall, or to pick off some physical threats.

Prankster Murkrow
Item: Eviolite
Ability: Prankster
Moves: Swagger, Foul Play, Thunder Wave, Roost
Nature: Calm
E.V.s: 252 HP
116 DEF 140SPDEF
This Murkrow works a lot like foul play swagger Klefki, with some sustain ensured with roost, definitely save him for a bit of late game stall, or to pick off some physical threats.
In NU swagger is banned, not a relevant thread either tagging Soulgazer and Raseri to deal with this thread.

Ares

Fool me...can't get fooled again
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
In NU swagger is banned, not a relevant thread either tagging Soulgazer and Raseri to deal with this thread.
Soulgazer isn't a C&C mod HJAD, Raseri or Hollywood or Zebraiken can deal with this.

grimnarwhal I suggest you learn the metagame and whats allowed in it before posting again, to do this I would suggest finding a mentor for the tier you wish to learn which can be found [thread=new-users-introduction-and-hangout-thread-read-the-first-post.3508367/]here.[/thread]

Welcome to Smogon!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)