Muse [Looking for 24 Monsters for 'Dex]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sweet. I normally just trade for it when it's done. Suppose I could toss in something extra, if you really want something. I'm not too hard to deal with. :pimp:
Awesome!, I can get started on Gorebyss as soon as I finish off this Dusclops Emerald RNG breed. Would Tangela for your awesome modest Lunatone(Uncapped) be okay?

Awesome!, I can get started on Gorebyss as soon as I finish off this Dusclops Emerald RNG breed. Would Tangela for your awesome modest Lunatone(Uncapped) be okay?
Yeah, that's cool. Let me know when Tangela is ev trained and ready to go. I'd like two copies if that's okay; one as Tangrowth and one as Tangela with Eviolite.

Hey :)
First things first. I have a trade thread and I can EV train for you, in case you dont find anything that you want.
Im interested in:
Raikou Timid 30/11/21/22/06/31 Hidden Power Ground 67, Ultra Ball

Closing the thread.

Thanks to everyone who took the time to trade with me. I've had a lot of good times here on smogon, but I think the time of pokémon is behind me now. I owe Metalex and Shii a credit each and they have been PM'd. I was going to do a few more XD resets at the time I gave out credits, but now that Zari has reset a flawless XD togekiss, it's only a matter of time before XD RNG abuse catches on with the rest of the community. As it stands my MacBook can't run the RNG abuse tools and since I'm still just a student at college, I can't afford a new computer just for RNG abusing this child's game.

It's been fun, and I'll be around smogon wifi for a while, finishing up pending trades and maybe doing a bit of battling, but I no longer have need of a trade thread, so this is now closed.

Thanks for the times everyone! See you next time!

Thanks to everyone who took the time to trade with me. I've had a lot of good times here on smogon, but I think the time of pokémon is behind me now. I owe Metalex and Shii a credit each and they have been PM'd. I was going to do a few more XD resets at the time I gave out credits, but now that Zari has reset a flawless XD togekiss, it's only a matter of time before XD RNG abuse catches on with the rest of the community. As it stands my MacBook can't run the RNG abuse tools and since I'm still just a student at college, I can't afford a new computer just for RNG abusing this child's game.

It's been fun, and I'll be around smogon wifi for a while, finishing up pending trades and maybe doing a bit of battling, but I no longer have need of a trade thread, so this is now closed.

Thanks for the times everyone! See you next time!
After a year of being closed...

Well, when I was a kid, I had no faith in the educational system and dropped out of school half way through grade 9 and started reseting pokemon and playing other games, like Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts and had a great time, but after a while I got sick of working in kitchens and working in the oil field, so I got on government funding (I love Canada) and am going to college these days. I did some tests and skipped a few grades. I only had a grade 8 education and got these grades in college:

English 12 A-
Law 12 A-
Biology 11 B
Chemistry 11 C+
Update! : Math 10 A

Somehow I did Chemistry 11 with a grade 8 math education. This semester I am doing Math 10 (I'm on book 14/14 and so far have 87.4%, which is an A-, which will become an A if I get the average to 90%, which might happen, as Trigonometry [the last book] is seemingly very easy and I should do well on the final) and I am also taking Biology 12 and Education and Career Planning 12. Then there is the summer vacation and then I am taking Math 11 and Physics 11, at which point, if I pass them all, I will have my canadian high school diploma, and then the following semester I will be taking Foundation Electrical, to try and become an electrician over the next four years, because electricity and energy have always caught my interest.

I'm 23 years old and just finishing high school because of my extreme video game addiction. That Suicune took years of my life, but I managed to catch 'em all because of it. I had so much fun playing this and many other games and watching loads of anime. I hope you enjoy looking at my slightly above average resets.

And with that, I re-open this thread, mostly as a battle me for pokemon thread. Feel free to welcome me back!

Hozu

RNGenius
is a Contributor Alumnus
I'm sorry, but I'm afraid that there isn't anything left from the Gamecube titles that interest me.

Expert Evan

every battle has a smell!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Welcome back Pokéguy as hopefully your reseting skills can now help with school these days. We had a good time at the video game tournament on Sunday as my son made top 4 which I'm proud of considering the competition was stacked there. You should attend one of these whenever you get a chance.

Welcome back! Glad to hear you're doing well.
Thanks! Nice to see you've become a rather well respected member of smogon. I remember the day you first joined... ^_^

Welcome back buddy :)
Nice to hear from you too! ^_^

I'm sorry, but I'm afraid that there isn't anything left from the Gamecube titles that interest me.
lol no one wants my resets >_>

Welcome back Pokéguy as hopefully your reseting skills can now help with school these days. We had a good time at the video game tournament on Sunday as my son made top 4 which I'm proud of considering the competition was stacked there. You should attend one of these whenever you get a chance.
Maybe one day, when I have a career, so I can afford a hotel room, air fare, ect.

I have a Chansey w/ Seismic Toss & Wish. Can I ask for at least semi-redis rights for your Suicune? Yeah, I know you said it's non-redis, but I'm willing to offer. CMT you might find something you're interested in.

Expert Evan

every battle has a smell!
Pokemon World Championships will be in Vancouver at the convention center on August 9-11 so you should make a goal to attend the Last Chance Qualifier on the 9th especially if you want to be a Pokemon Master and battle with the best in the world out there. I may not be able to make it but many others will certainly be there.

Thanks! Nice to see you've become a rather well respected member of smogon. I remember the day you first joined... ^_^
Haha, as do I. I still have that Shaymin in a box somewhere, and I still appreciate you helping me out then. I saw you wanted a couple Heracross, and I planned on breeding them myself anyway and would have no problem giving you a copy of each if you are still in need (when I'm done).

I only want to add one thing, because I'm partially collector too, but;

Besides that, it's good to see you back!
I enjoy collecting too, but you're better off collecting ev trained copies of each pokemon so that you can have a collection of battle ready monsters when you're done collecting and want to start battling.

I have a Chansey w/ Seismic Toss & Wish. Can I ask for at least semi-redis rights for your Suicune? Yeah, I know you said it's non-redis, but I'm willing to offer. CMT you might find something you're interested in.
Sorry, most Chansey I get just have Wish edited onto them and there are no hack checkers left to check this chansey, so I'm taking a chance on it as it is. Maybe if you went to the event yourself and could palpark me more than one to prove it was your OT, but even then, I don't know if I'd give up redistribution rights to my suicune, as it took years to reset and is a part of my soul.

But please PM me the IVs / Nature of this Chansey, as I would like to work something out.

Pokemon World Championships will be in Vancouver at the convention center on August 9-11 so you should make a goal to attend the Last Chance Qualifier on the 9th especially if you want to be a Pokemon Master and battle with the best in the world out there. I may not be able to make it but many others will certainly be there.
If I did go to one, you probably wouldn't know it's me...by the sounds of it, not a lot of people like the way I did business in the past and I don't think it would be a good idea for me to reveal myself publicly at a pokemon event.

Haha, as do I. I still have that Shaymin in a box somewhere, and I still appreciate you helping me out then. I saw you wanted a couple Heracross, and I planned on breeding them myself anyway and would have no problem giving you a copy of each if you are still in need (when I'm done).
Let me know about those Heracross riddlinkid. Not sure how much I'm aloud to say, but riddlinkid sold me trade rights to this shaymin:

Vs: 5 HP / 4 Atk / 26 Def / 31 SpA / 23 SpD / 31 Spd: HP Ice 68
Timid nature

When he had five posts. I gave him six semi-flawless shiny pokemon back when RNG abuse was just starting up and you could only abuse a pokemon to be shiny. The date of the message in my PM box is Apr 28th, 2009, 1:24:01 AM, the month riddlinkid joined smogon. Many people have come to smogon just to trade with me, simply because they just wanted to play the game, not collect it, so they would breed/reset one pokemon and sell me trade rights in exchange for their dream teams.

Some people didn't like the way I monopolized on my suicune, but I was told to breed flawless pokemon from nothing but RNG when I first came here and wanted a Hidden Power Ice Hasty Raikou from LittleGreenYoda and a Shiny Cyndaquil from Negator and for LGY's breeding project he would only do a 1-for-1 trade and I wanted more from him, but it would take me forever to breed him more than one pokemon on the level he wanted them bred. I traded riddlinkid one pokemon for his shaymin but he wanted more so I made a deal. He was happy and I was happy. Many people are happy to deal with me, but many others are angry because I basically caught them all from reseting one suicune, but what most people don't understand is that one suicune took years. I could have bred several flawless pokemon in the time it took to reset that.

Hope people don't see me as a bad person. It's just a game to me.

Okay, so I had to clean up a lot of junk here. Keep it to negotiations and responses about trading, people.
Sorry for the flame war. Can't promise it wont happen again. I always speak my mind to people who post on my thread.

Hi there. I'm interested in your togekiss
I am able to catch you that said ditto if that is cool.
I can battle you as well.
Let me know and hopefully we can arrange things :)
That ditto shouldn't take too long
I already have this current ditto but I'm more than happy to catch another one for the togekiss
Relaxed DW Ditto
31/2/31/18/31/3
-HP Grass 70
Low speed so u can win ditto vs ditto stall wars.

Hey Pokéguy, thanks for checking my thread. I really like your Suicune and Entei from Colosseum; is there anything in my thread that would be worth them? I'm afraid I cannot EV anything at the moment though, so if you only need EV Pokés I'll understand.

If you don't want to do Chansey for either one of them (or Chansey + other stuff) for both, I'll give you the Chansey :)

Updating with this Charizard I bred a couple years ago.
Shiny Charizard Jolly 31/31/31/22/31/31 -Dragon Dance, Outrage, Fire Punch, Thunder Punch I bred this Charizard a couple years ago when Shiny abuse just came out; before IV abuse; I reset this egg to flawlessness back when I had a computer new enough to run the RNG reporter. Comes named "CHARIZARD". I need a clone back since my AR broke. Comes Ev trained 6 HP / 252 Attack / 252 Speed, level 100, on Black version only.

I really like that Hasty Electabuzz you got over there dude. Let me know what you want in return. I could do that Moxie Heracross if you still need that!
riddlinkid has taken that project. I'm not sure what he wants yet, but I'm holding for him since he seemed eager to do it and just PM'd me telling me that he finished the first one (Adamant). I'd like this for Electabuzz please:

Timid | Levitate
31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
Azelf 6 Hp / 252 Sp.Atk / 252 Spe
Nasty Plot | Flamethrower | Psyshock | Shadow Ball

Also, if you need anything else, this looks cool:

Timid | Levitate | Male
31 | 31 | 30 | 30 | 30 | 30
Mismagius 6 Hp / 252 Sp.Atk / 252 Spe
Calm Mind | Thunderbolt | Shadow Ball | Hidden Power Fighting

Hi there. I'm interested in your togekiss
I am able to catch you that said ditto if that is cool.
I can battle you as well.
Let me know and hopefully we can arrange things :)
That ditto shouldn't take too long
I already have this current ditto but I'm more than happy to catch another one for the togekiss
Relaxed DW Ditto
31/2/31/18/31/3
-HP Grass 70
Low speed so u can win ditto vs ditto stall wars.
I'll take the Hidden Power Ice Ditto for Togekiss. I'll toss in something else for your HP Grass ditto too, if you want. I'll add you to the projects board :D

Hey Pokéguy, thanks for checking my thread. I really like your Suicune and Entei from Colosseum; is there anything in my thread that would be worth them? I'm afraid I cannot EV anything at the moment though, so if you only need EV Pokés I'll understand.

If you don't want to do Chansey for either one of them (or Chansey + other stuff) for both, I'll give you the Chansey :)
Just wondering, could you breed me a Shiny Curse, Self-Destruct Snorlax? I bet that would get you a lot of trades here on smogon and I would give you both Suicune AND Entei for that.

Let me know, I promise we will work something out. Even if I have to take a UT chansey; lol.

In other news, I updated the wants list with more projects and a request for ev trainers. Let me know people. Anyone can get their hands on my stuff if they try hard enough!

Also, please stop making "why does everyone hate me because I have traditional breeds" esc comments. You're free to sell whatever as long as you list the IVs and such. The "your pokemon are all out classed / out dated people on your back" are mostly annoyed because you keep drawing attention to that fact to the point where it seems like you're bragging about how you and your Pokemon are from an era gone by.

It's also on the border of violating this rule:
* Do not complain about the RNG. It's there, get over it

Cheers ill get on that second ditto this weekend.
Hopefully we can trade early next week.
Hmmm I don't think ill be able to get that zapdos off you so maybe both dittos
For the togekiss and your calm dragonite (the one in trophy case)
Thanks!

Just wondering, could you breed me a Shiny Curse, Self-Destruct Snorlax? I bet that would get you a lot of trades here on smogon and I would give you both Suicune AND Entei for that.

Let me know, I promise we will work something out. Even if I have to take a UT chansey; lol.

In other news, I updated the wants list with more projects and a request for ev trainers. Let me know people. Anyone can get their hands on my stuff if they try hard enough!
I can do it, but to teach Selfdestruct I'd need to beat Pokémon XD again, something I cannot do until vacations (July).

Hozu

RNGenius
is a Contributor Alumnus
Sorry for the hijack but... if you would send me a 3rd gen save file with the Snorlax, I would be willing to teach it SelfDestruct for free.

Alternatively, if you already have a male SelfDestruct + Curse Snorlax in 5th gen, you can pass them both on by egg moves (must hatch as Munchlax). Counter and Double-Edge can be passed on by egg move as well. Of course, the parent would have to originate in 3rd gen to get all of those moves.

Cheers ill get on that second ditto this weekend.
Hopefully we can trade early next week.
Hmmm I don't think ill be able to get that zapdos off you so maybe both dittos
For the togekiss and your calm dragonite (the one in trophy case)
Thanks!
I've PM'd you about the Ditto and updated the project board. I'll have to think of a Black project for Zapdos. Still not sure if I need anything else from black...I'll get back to you.

I can do it, but to teach Selfdestruct I'd need to beat Pokémon XD again, something I cannot do until vacations (July).
I can wait until July. Or you can take Hozu up on his offer. Breed the Curselax for now.

Sorry for the hijack but... if you would send me a 3rd gen save file with the Snorlax, I would be willing to teach it SelfDestruct for free.

Alternatively, if you already have a male SelfDestruct + Curse Snorlax in 5th gen, you can pass them both on by egg moves (must hatch as Munchlax). Counter and Double-Edge can be passed on by egg move as well. Of course, the parent would have to originate in 3rd gen to get all of those moves.
It's all good, thanks for the offer and info.

Shame no one shows the love by leaving me a Luvdisc rating. :pimp:

Shii

zap
Okay since obviously your immaturity prevents you from acting civil to both members and mods alike, I'm closing this thread. If you want to reopen it sometime this year, I suggest you get a serious attitude adjustment because trade threads are meant for trading, not passive-aggressive attacks against everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)