Muse [Looking for 24 Monsters for 'Dex]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Expert Evan

every battle has a smell!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Timid Dive Ball Thundurus looks cool and it says you used it in VGC, so I'm guessing you have a copy that's 6 HP / 252 Special Attack / 252 Speed Nasty Plot, Hidden Power Ice 70, Thunder, Focus Blast @ Life Orb

I'd love to trade for that!
ok, currently I'm using it for the autumn friendly tournament with a completely different moveset except for hidden power. It learns nasty plot at level 61 though it's currently at level 50.

NEXT! Also, the heal bell dragonites you got from someone else, are probably hacked, because Mirror B and his fuckin' Ludicolo haunt my fucking dreams buddy; few people can actually sit through that; chances are you got a hack. ANYWAYS; have a nice day.
Yeah, that would be my Dragonite, which I SR'ed for for several weeks. I assure you it is 100% legit. This is the peak of my involvement in this dispute, but there are people who do have XD mons and there are people who have Shiny EV trained mons too.

I just played with the volume off.

Yeah, that would be my Dragonite, which I SR'ed for for several weeks. I assure you it is 100% legit. This is the peak of my involvement in this dispute, but there are people who do have XD mons and there are people who have Shiny EV trained mons too.

Indeed, I can confirm this. Frog's Dragonite is what I'd call a Legendary catch, something you don't see everyday here on Smogon. And when you don't see something everyday on Smogon, you won't ever see it anywhere else, that's for sure. Likewise, your Pokémon are also amazing examples of patience and skill put together to reach an ultimate goal: catching an awesome Pokémon. And that's what everyone here wants.

I mean no harm nor offense PokéGuy, but I think you are being a little unfair to all these people. We all understand your point of needing EV'ed Pokémon to battle. I, too, have a huge amount of UT Pokémon that I have yet to train (at least full boxes spread around my two HG and my two Black versions). They take time to EV and to get ready, even more now without auto-Level 100 battles. And as such, it's understandable why some people might be reluctant to EV their Pokémon before trading. It's a time consuming task, and if one isn't planning to battle with them (I, for one, prefer collecting), it's even more tiresome.

I've only been trading here since March of this year, and for such I apologize for only being able to speak for the recent past. But I'm sure no one here means any harm; every single people I've met and traded with in these 7 months have been great friends and even better collectors.

If I may be as bold to suggest, I'd consider contacting someone to work as a EV trainer for you. There are plenty of people who would do that for a few credits or what not. I'm sure that if you posted on Simple Questions/Simple Requests, you'd find someone. This is, of course, just a suggestion, but it would indeed abroad your trading options.

Sorry for the long read. I hope this doesn't offend anyone, as everyone here in Wifi is a friend to me.

Oh, and as a side note, VM me whenever you can so we can trade. :)

I have to get going unfortunately. Can we try tomorrow? Sorry. Damn connection problems. :/
We can try today; also did you get them to level 100?

Thanks mate, I'll get back to you ASAP :3
Sweet; try and get them to level 100 too, if you can.

Hey, Pokeguy. I'm not on here as much anymore but I'd kill for PBB's Zapdos. I can capture and train either the Jellicent or the Haxorus in your wants list for it Monday if that's agreeable. If you see anything of interest in my thread, tell me and I'll throw it in too (EV'd however you want). I know what went into that beast. If you see enough in my thread that you're interested in or would let me ev some of the stuff you already have for you, I could use one of your Dragonites too.
I can get you a project if I don't find anything in your thread, which I'm checking now. I might start hiring ev trainers.

ok, currently I'm using it for the autumn friendly tournament with a completely different moveset except for hidden power. It learns nasty plot at level 61 though it's currently at level 50.
Would you be mad if I took the monster you traded me and got someone to ev train it to flawless level 100? I could probably give you a copy too. Does that break redistribution rules?

What are the IVs? Just wondering; you don't have a thread.

Indeed, I can confirm this. Frog's Dragonite is what I'd call a Legendary catch, something you don't see everyday here on Smogon. And when you don't see something everyday on Smogon, you won't ever see it anywhere else, that's for sure. Likewise, your Pokémon are also amazing examples of patience and skill put together to reach an ultimate goal: catching an awesome Pokémon. And that's what everyone here wants.

I mean no harm nor offense PokéGuy, but I think you are being a little unfair to all these people. We all understand your point of needing EV'ed Pokémon to battle. I, too, have a huge amount of UT Pokémon that I have yet to train (at least full boxes spread around my two HG and my two Black versions). They take time to EV and to get ready, even more now without auto-Level 100 battles. And as such, it's understandable why some people might be reluctant to EV their Pokémon before trading. It's a time consuming task, and if one isn't planning to battle with them (I, for one, prefer collecting), it's even more tiresome.

I've only been trading here since March of this year, and for such I apologize for only being able to speak for the recent past. But I'm sure no one here means any harm; every single people I've met and traded with in these 7 months have been great friends and even better collectors.

If I may be as bold to suggest, I'd consider contacting someone to work as a EV trainer for you. There are plenty of people who would do that for a few credits or what not. I'm sure that if you posted on Simple Questions/Simple Requests, you'd find someone. This is, of course, just a suggestion, but it would indeed abroad your trading options.

Sorry for the long read. I hope this doesn't offend anyone, as everyone here in Wifi is a friend to me.

Oh, and as a side note, VM me whenever you can so we can trade. :)
I have 16 Boxes of UT pokemon and I want to battle today. Understand my frustration.

Hozu

RNGenius
is a Contributor Alumnus
Yes they're level 100 (I had to for Mew for Aura Sphere). Would you like to try again now? I'll get on WiFi in 5th gen.

Edit: I have a similar XD Dragonite but mine's Impish 25 29 27 31 26 24. Wonder why nobody has asked for it yet...

Hozu

RNGenius
is a Contributor Alumnus
Oh God... Not Again...

I'm about to throw my DS at the wall because of these connection problems. -.-

Edit: Wow, I expected it to drop the connection at any time. O.o

Edit 2: Yes finally. Thanks for the trade.

Expert Evan

Would you be mad if I took the monster you traded me and got someone to ev train it to flawless level 100? I could probably give you a copy too. Does that break redistribution rules?
That'd be fine, ut level 40something (forgot what level it actually is at) is readily available unless you'd rather wait until this autumn friendly thing is over.

Ultra, had a hard time using anything else. And it isn't too bad, I don't invest in it anyhow.
I see.

Oh God... Not Again...

I'm about to throw my DS at the wall because of these connection problems. -.-

Edit: Wow, I expected it to drop the connection at any time. O.o

Edit 2: Yes finally. Thanks for the trade.
Your welcome.

That'd be fine, ut level 40something (forgot what level it actually is at) is readily available unless you'd rather wait until this autumn friendly thing is over.
I'd rather get this
#1: Adamant Male Timburr: 31/31/31/26/31/31
egg moves #1: Mach Punch, Drain Punch, Counter, Endure
Mach Punch, Drain Punch, Bulk up and Payback @ 252 HP / 252 Attack / 4 Speed @ Leftovers

I once had your togekiss, good luck but you dont really need it!
Yeah I let a lot of people redistribute it.

Expert Evan

I'd rather get this
#1: Adamant Male Timburr: 31/31/31/26/31/31
egg moves #1: Mach Punch, Drain Punch, Counter, Endure
Mach Punch, Drain Punch, Bulk up and Payback @ 252 HP / 252 Attack / 4 Speed @ Leftovers
yes ok. EV trained version may still be a timburr since it's from a Japanese version which name changes when it evolves at least.

Agonist

how can I feel existential dread, it's my fear
Lunatone Modest 26/16/29/30/22/29 Baton Pass Ultra Ball, Comes Nicknamed in Lower Case for those who ask. Not Redistributable
Cmt for this beauty please

V4Victini

再起不能
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Top Researcher Alumnus
Reshiram Timid Shiny 31/31/31/31/31/31 Flame Charge, Blue Flare, Dragon Pulse, Draco Meteor 252 SpA / 252 Speed / 4 HP @ Life Orb

Impossible

Reshiram Timid Shiny 31/31/31/31/31/31 Flame Charge, Blue Flare, Dragon Pulse, Draco Meteor 252 SpA / 252 Speed / 4 HP @ Life Orb

Impossible
What he said, Reshiram, Zekrom, as well as Victini from Liberty Island has a shiny check, they can never be shiny.

Welcome back.

yes ok. EV trained version may still be a timburr since it's from a Japanese version which name changes when it evolves at least.
Posted on your thread; I ended up getting a timburr just handed to me; I didn't even ask for it; the Agonist is just awesome.

Cmt for this beauty please
Thanks for everything!

Impossible
Right, thought I could get it shiny. *Updates wants list*

What he said, Reshiram, Zekrom, as well as Victini from Liberty Island has a shiny check, they can never be shiny.

Welcome back.
Weird. Thanks for the info; also, I have updated the thread with a New way to get my XD resets; simply battle me if you don't have anything I need.

Hi :3
These two alright for the Ferrothorn and Zekrom?
Rapidash Jolly 20/27/30/13/27/25 Baton Pass Premier Ball
Togekiss Timid 29/23/31/15/27/28 Serene Grace, Tri Attack, Hidden Power Ice 64. (50% ability change chance and mine stayed Serene Grace. I kept it just for the IVs. I was shocked when I found the Hidden Power, Serene Grace Tri Attack wins. 40% chance of status is awesome) Not Redistributable

Can you CMT for this, please?

Togekiss Timid 29/23/31/15/27/28 Serene Grace, Tri Attack, Hidden Power Ice 64. (50% ability change chance and mine stayed Serene Grace. I kept it just for the IVs. I was shocked when I found the Hidden Power, Serene Grace Tri Attack wins. 40% chance of status is awesome) Not Redistributable

You can't reply in my thread since it isn't really a trade thread (I don't trade much but this Togekiss is awesome) but you can VM me or reply here :) I have 2 of your wants, but I might have something else you're looking for:

Volcarona Timid Shiny (Flawless Hidden Power Rock 70) Quiver Dance, Bug Buzz, Fiery Dance, Hidden Power Rock 70 252 Special Attack / 252 Speed / 6 HP @ Flame Body @ Life Orb

Landorus Jolly Shiny 31/31/31/x/31/31 Earthquake, Stone Edge, Swords Dance, Substitute, 252 Attack / 252 Speed / 4 Defense Sand Force @ Life Orb

Also, some of my Pokemon are EV trained but they just aren't listed as EVd (Like my Volcarona and Landorus). If they aren't EVd, I'd be willing to EV them! :]

Edit: I can also Rare Candy some of your Pokmon if you'd like :)

Hi :3
These two alright for the Ferrothorn and Zekrom?
Rapidash Jolly 20/27/30/13/27/25 Baton Pass Premier Ball
PM'd you. Pending trade made for today.
CMT, I have stuff from your wants. Let me know.

Gyarados Moxie, Adamant Shiny 31/31/31/X/31/31 252 Attack / 252 Speed / 6 Defense Waterfall, Dragon Dance, Taunt, Stone Edge @ Leftovers
Landorus Jolly Shiny 31/31/31/x/31/31 Earthquake, Stone Edge, Swords Dance, Substitute, 252 Attack / 252 Speed / 4 Defense Sand Force @ Life Orb
Haxorus Adamant (mine is Jolly), Shiny 31/31/31/X/31/31 252 Attack / 252 Speed / 6 HP Mold Breaker Earthquake, Outrage, Dragon Dance, Brick Break @ Choice Skarf
Sorry man, just made a huge pending trade for everything I wanted with Evan0913. I did add a new Ditto to the wants list; my dream world blaziken came in a cool ball so I was wondering if ditto can be caught in the wild too.

Hmmm, though depending on what you want, I could probably use a copy of these:

#243. ★ Raikou
OT: Wouter | ID No.: 25888
Nature: Timid | Ability: Pressure
IV: 31/2/31/30/31/31
EV: UT | Level: 40
Moves: Spark | Roar | Reflect | Quick Attack
Notes:
Non-Redis

EV'd Version:
EV: 6 Hp / 252 Sp.Atk / 252 Spe | Level: 100
Moves: Thunderbolt | Hidden Power Grass 70 | Shadow Ball | Charge Beam

#479. ★ Rotom-Heat
OT: Wouter | ID No.: 17771
Nature: Modest | Ability: Levitate
IV: 31/31/31/31/31/31
EV: 252 Sp.Atk / 6 Sp.Def / 252 Spe | Level: 100
Moves: Overheat | Thunderbolt | Shadow Ball | Signal Beam

#186. ★ Politoed ♂
OT: Wouter | ID No.: 55913
Nature: Timid | Ability: Drizzle
IV: 31/31/31/30/31/31
EV: 6 Hp / 252 Sp.Atk / 252 Spe (change the ev spread please) | Level: 100
Moves: Focus Blast | Surf | Ice Beam | Hidden Power Electric 70

#470. ★ Leafeon ♂
OT: Wouter | ID No.: 55913
Nature: Jolly | Ability: Chlorophyll
IV: 31/31/31/31/31/31
EV: 6 Hp / 252 Atk / 252 Spe | Level: 100
Moves: Swords Dance | Leaf Blade | X-Scissor | Synthesis

You have to take them to level 100 though, as I don't trade for stuff below level 100 these days.

Oh, well if EE has one for you already, that's alright. I could EV train it, but it won't be L100.
I need everything to be level 100. So I can battle on wifi. You know you could always pay someone to level your stuff to level 100.
Can you CMT for this, please?

You can't reply in my thread since it isn't really a trade thread (I don't trade much but this Togekiss is awesome) but you can VM me or reply here :) I have 2 of your wants, but I might have something else you're looking for:

Volcarona Timid Shiny (Flawless Hidden Power Rock 70) Quiver Dance, Bug Buzz, Fiery Dance, Hidden Power Rock 70 252 Special Attack / 252 Speed / 6 HP @ Flame Body @ Life Orb

Also, some of my Pokemon are EV trained but they just aren't listed as EVd (Like my Volcarona and Landorus). If they aren't EVd, I'd be willing to EV them! :]

Edit: I can also Rare Candy some of your Pokmon if you'd like :)
I'll give you Togepi if you rare candy everything in my boxes; think it's at around 51 under level 100 pokemon, at the moment.

V4Victini

再起不能
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Top Researcher Alumnus
Ditto Imposter (DW) Jolly 31/31/31/31/31/31 252 HP / 252 Speed / 6 Defense Transform @ Choice Skarf

I dont believe that is out yet.

Ditto Imposter (DW) Jolly 31/31/31/31/31/31 252 HP / 252 Speed / 6 Defense Transform @ Choice Skarf

I dont believe that is out yet.
Oh? I saw someone using this in a Youtube video, so I wanted one for myself. Perhaps he was a hacker. Where do you check for this kind of stuff? Also, did you want your togepi now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)