Latios (M) @ Life Orb
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 4 SpD / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Thunderbolt
- Roost

This was the first member of my team. Why? Simple as can be, Latios is my favorite pokemon, and is easy to place into a balanced team as a offensive edge. With Drago Meteor annihilating all thy touches, but makes Latios set-up bait afterwords. Thunderbolt has been very helpful as a coverage move and Psy The EV spread is the general special sweeper. The Nature is so it can out speed major threats such as opposing Latios and other dragons.

Cobalion @ Expert Belt
Ability: Justified
EVs: 148 Atk / 196 Def / 164 SpA
Lax Nature
- Close Combat
- Volt Switch
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Thunder Wave

When team making, Cobalion isn't your first choice. Lucario usually appears much beforehand. However, Lucario simply wasn't taking the hits that it needed to be able to, and Cobalion could, plus Cobalion was able to Volt Switch away. Often times, large proportions of sweepers are paralyzed by this miracle pokemon. Want a stat? 252+ Atk Mold Breaker Mega Gyarados Earthquake vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Cobalion: 220-260 (67.9 - 80.2%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery That's right. Cobalion can take a super effective earthquake from a 155 base attack power. Could Lucario do that? After that, Cobalion can Paralyze it, then Volt switch out. That's not even with any defense evs. The ev spread is so Cobalion doesn't die against a special move, and can take and give punishment (Not the move, it can do that anyways, well, take, not give). The nature is for maximum possible defensive hits. Hopefully Cobalion isn't out against a special move anyways...

Landorus-Therian (M) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- U-turn
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- Superpower

I was trying to decide between Landorus and Landous-T. I wanted Landorus's speed, but T's attack, flying typing, and intimidate were too tempting. So I settled it the smogon way, just attach a scarf. Surprisingly, the scarf has given many leads a scare to remember. Without expecting it what-so-ever, they are, simply put, murdered. Now realizing that Landorus-T has a scarf, they usually expect it for the next time, but he is still a large threat.

Azumarill @ Assault Vest
Ability: Huge Power
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Waterfall
- Aqua Jet
- Play Rough
- Knock Off

I needed something to work well with what Scolipede did, and I wanted a second fairy more than I did Gyarados. Scolipede gave the speed and extra power. Azumarill then proceeds to damage teams. Often times, +2 speed and +2 attack, so that is what the ev investment is for, the +4 sp. defense is because Azumarril needs to be able to take hits (special hits especially) (along with the assault vest). Nature is for maximum attack.

Heracross @ Heracronite
Ability: Moxie
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Pin Missile
- Close Combat
- Rock Blast
- Bullet Seed

An all out attacking Heracross set. After playing for a while, I found out that more often then not, Scolipede was dead weight. So I thought. Heracross could fill in the typing slot... and I don't have a mega slot! This was a perfect opportunity, as before, I was stall weak, but now I have something to fight back against stall! cc and pin missile for stab, bullet seed and rock blast for coverage. Normal physical attacking spread and nature.

Sylveon @ Leftovers
Ability: Pixilate
EVs: 252 HP / 144 Def / 112 SpD
Calm Nature
- Wish
- Protect
- Hyper Voice
- Heal Bell

If I were to give Sylveon a name, it would be "The backbone of the team". The amount of hits Sylveon has taken is increadible, only to wish, then either give it to self, or switch something in, and restore it's health. Sylveon has a very powerful stab, OHKOing many threats, and makes it just a bit harder to switch into. The evs are so it can take maximum hits. Calm nature allows it to...take even more hits. Heal Bell is always useful, removing all of the poison stall has given, or the paralysis and burning that my attackers get.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)